Motley Crue...intro by Larry King....LMFAO

You realize that half of their fans are still only in their 20's, right? Or is there some alternate reality where the 80's were further back than they are in mine?

:confused:

Tommy Lee was on promoting his reality show a few months ago. Guess he felt like coming back.

Angel said:
You realize that half of their fans are still only in their 20's, right? Or is there some alternate reality where the 80's were further back than they are in mine?

Angel,

That made me laugh out loud... Thanks. :)

And, yes I agree half of their fans are in their 20's !

Angel said:

I'm not a Motley crew fan, But you've hit the nail on the head !

TedJackson said:
that would make them fans who were 5 "back in the day"....or do the rules of simple addition not exist in "your" reality...

I just find it ironic that Larry King and CNN are doing the intro...

In "My" reality, I grew up listening to it, and still own every single record and tape, as do quite a large number of the people I grew up with.

I also have quite the extensive collection of Motley Crue junk (some signed) that was all over my room until about 1992.

But thanks anyway.

In "My" reality, I grew up listening to it, and still own every single record and tape, as do quite a large number of the people I grew up with.

I also have quite the extensive collection of Motley Crue junk (some signed) that was all over my room until about 1992.

Mmm... Motley Crue... Heavy Metal-y goodness... (Drools)

Motley Crue was definately a major player in the hair band scene of the late 80's
but calling the Crue heavy metal is like calling Snow a gansta rapper

Gah! Metal is metal. Heavy Metal is just the catch-all term I like to use. It incorporates Hair Metal as part of a wide-ranging brief.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to start flailing around to 'Shout At The Devil' again.

Back