A manifesto concerning mother/son sex stories

In general, every mother/son sex story would be enlivened by a good makeout scene. It could be in the living room. My Oedipal mom is always a granny glasses wearing matron with some strands of gray hair. It begins with innocent expressions of affection between mother and son. It proceeds to French kissing, still playful. By the time mother and son are seriously feeling each other up, it is well on the way to copulation.
Once a mother and son have starting deep kissing their bond has already become sexual...and there is no going back to the pretensions of polite normality.

A boy will never look at his mother the same way...and she will find herself doing odd provocative things in his presense, as if overpowered by some supernatural force.

Notice how a boy descends the staircase of the family home in the late evening...only to find his beloved mother undressing in the hall below.

He feels the slow gentle femininity of her movements...and their eyes meet in the mirror!

http://imageshack.us/f/836/00000mmmmm.jpg/
 
Last edited:
Never underestimate the human ability to kid oneself!

Even with tongues touching, a mother and son tell themselves this is still innocent. It is not like the son's cock is sliding into mom's pussy and how exquisite that would feel. But if this is so innocent, why are both mother and son already thinking about fucking? Our actions move ahead of our conscious thoughts. But our thoughts will catch up.
Wanted! More stories of sex between mother and son where the making out is played out fully, each erotic advance to be savored in its own right.
 
Our actions move ahead of our conscious thoughts. But our thoughts will catch up.
This is far more true of women than boys, esp when there is an element of guilt involved...which makes it all that much more delicious!

A mother's body responds:heart::heart::heart:to her son's sly touch, but her conscious thoughts register no willful conspiracy of desire.

No, what would her friends at work say....her cousins or Aunt Louise???

No, she will tell herself that this is the fault of instinct...or the devil, if she is religious.
 
No, she will tell herself that this is the fault of instinct...or the devil, if she is religious.

I like the devil part. It reminds me on the old Stephen King movie "Carrie".

This woman is very religious. She thinks that the only purpose for sex should be reproduction. I guess the last time she had sex was like 18 - 20 years ago, when she received her son.
One day, she sees her son nude, and she discovers new feelings - she becomes horny.
She is surprised by her feelings. She dreams about his nude cock. She knows it is forbidden, but suddenly she realizes: this is done by the devil. She can't do anything against it. So she starts to seduce her son. And all the time, she tells herself: "It ain't my fault, the devil made me do it." ...
 
Yeah, that religious angle makes it extra hot.

Perhaps the father passed away and she only believes in marital sex. And that of course scares away any of the guys who are interested in dating her.

And then there's her son....
 
And all the time, she tells herself: "It ain't my fault, the devil made me do it."
Yes, how easy it becomes to give in to temptation...when absolution is handed out like candy.

In exchange for a few secrets...for the priest to gloat over.;)

When_was_your_last_confession.jpg


What a great way to tabs on the flock.

A catholic confessional is somewhat like Freudian free assoiciation in that you cannot see the listener...which makes it that much easier to confess.
 
yeah would be hot to read a story like that... religious church going mom. is getting addicted to do naughty things with her son...
maybe he often accompany her to church to pray with her. the preacher compliment her to raise such a good son in this times. maybe the son should become a preacher.
her husband is unsure about the plans of his wife.
the son has desires he cant ignore. maybe his mother could help him to exorcize the devil with her treatments and her special diabolic masses.
she should wear special lingerie for that masses in their private chapel. her husband should never find out what really happens in that chapel...

the story could take place in the 19th century, but also at the beginning of the 20th till 1940.

what do you think?

hope there is a talent writer outthere, who like the idea and could pen such a story ;-)

I hope for alwayswantedto, who is a master in writing such historic mom/son stories like his "Staying on the Farm With Mom"
 
Last edited:
A Dream

The religious stuff is superficial. We need to get to the core of motherliness and what it implies in sexual terms.
I had a dream last night. A woman came to me. She was fiftysomething in age. She had gray hair and wore glasses. She was dressed in a white robe. Her bosom was provocatively covered. But her pubic bush was revealed and her skin seemed creamy and without blemish. She had a motherly smile and demeanor that excited me in sexual terms. The dream was very erotic even though my dream being did not copulate with this mother image.
I read Oedipal erotic fiction so I might figure out my own Oedipal fixation. I think this dream got me closer to the answers I seek.
Sex is dangerous. It rarely comes through on its promise and often result in physical disease and emotional damage. However, the compulsion to have sex remains with us. It is a hard wired part of our physical being. Thank you, evolution! Hard wiring is what it is!*
But sex with mom, ah yes! In the Oedipal imagination, it has the promise of satiating one's lust in the safety and security for which we yearn. The lust for mom is desire for a return to innocence. Life is perilous and relationships problematic. Except for with mom! Mom is always mom, an Oedipal minded lad likes to think even when he might slide his cock in and out of her pussy and cum in her. It is an orgasm derived from unconditional acceptance. Nothing can be sweeter.
I am not saying this is actually how it is between mothers and sons. I am not recommending, condoning or prescribing anything. Don't get me wrong. Putting the moves on your mother is likely to end in the most unmitigated disaster in real life. This is why we have fiction with which to play. Keep your incestuous interests in the province of fictional fantasy and everyone will be way better off!*
But the thought of orgasm with mom is how many of us are tempted to believe a bubble of peace can be carved out of a lousy, messed up world.
And yes, alwayswantedto handles these notions well in his stories. I like historical settings as well for stirring sagas of Oedipal lust. *
 
i hadn't seen this thread before...

...perhaps you'd like my latest...

[size=+3]
Jimmy T’s Family: Bk. 01: Mom
[/size]


naked_bike_ride5.jpg

scene from the book - the ride to Onancock….

Jimmy T’s Family: Bk. 01: Mom Lonely, ignored mom succumbs to son's summer seduction.
4.59 1237 82727 Incest/Taboo (English) 09/03/11
Public Comments: 50​
 
here's one i always liked...

[size=+3]
In Uniform…In Mom
[/size]


1INUNIFORMINMOM.jpg


In Uniform... In Mom He takes father's & grandfather's place inside his mom.
4.53 1344 159286 Incest/Taboo (English) 08/26/08
Public Comments: 37​

i'll post more later...
 
The religious stuff is superficial. We need to get to the core of motherliness and what it implies in sexual terms.
Most of the boys I talk to absolutely LOVE stories where the shocking contrast between the 'motherliness' you mention, and those rare moments when her sexuality peeks out from behind the facade of propriety is described in great detail.

Especially if that moment is shared with great subtlety in a dangerous public setting.

http://imageshack.us/f/820/0000wwwwc.jpg/

They generally DONT WANT raw sexuality unless its presented in the context of a normal loving relationship.

They want a mother figure who will sit with them on the sofa, listening to their troubles, arm around the shoulder, fingers in his hair, etc.

A mother who will ask her son about her appearance, her fashion choices...who might even allow her son to watch her strip, after coming home from work.

This could actually be quite innocent. I know of one 19 year old boy who's mother would take off her shoes and jewelry in her bedroom, while he watched....and then unzip before dismissing him.

This is exactly how his beautiful obsession started.
 
Last edited:
^^

That really is an incredible image you posted there. Any more of her?

And you summed up perfectly the taboo of mother/son stories.
 
This is one fuckliscious mom!

http://imageshack.us/f/820/0000wwwwc.jpg/


Yes! This is her!! The mom that a lot of sons want to boink silly! If a boy's mom looks like this, he wants to come up behind her as she does the breakfast dishes at the sink. She is wearing no make up. She has on an old robe. The son wants to press his morning wood into her ass, cup her boobs from behind and nibble on her neck. The sheer momishness she exudes drives her son crazy with erotic desire. He enjoys seeing his mom's face flush with orgasm. He wants to feel her legs twist around his thighs. Her pussy can massage every last drop of cum out of his cock. Her mature ass is a delight to behold when it bumps him as he does mom doggy style.
A lot of writers describe their moms as "forty five, but she could pass for twenty nine." I think they miss the point. For myself, there is no doubt that my fantasy sex mom is fortysomething or fiftysomething, but in a good way. A mature, good looking mom. An energetic son. Sigh!
I like the idea that the sexual relationship begins when mother and son are away. Maybe on vacation or a weekend road trip.
Or mom visits her son at college. What a surprise for a roomie to come upon mother and son in bed together. But then the roomie thinks about his own mom and how he would like to have sex with her. In a short period time, a new fraternity comes into being on campus. Oedipal House?
 
edit: nevermind, the website I posted isn't allowed on lit, name is blocked
 
Oh well, you really must read the stories written by 'Alwayswantedto'.

He is the all time supreme master of the incestuous afterglow...when both mother and teenage son are adjusting to reality setting back in again, after the most powerful bonding experience they could have imagined!!!

Alwayswantedto..........is a master.........
 
This is far more true of women than boys, esp when there is an element of guilt involved...which makes it all that much more delicious!

A mother's body responds:heart::heart::heart:to her son's sly touch, but her conscious thoughts register no willful conspiracy of desire.

No, what would her friends at work say....her cousins or Aunt Louise???

No, she will tell herself that this is the fault of instinct...or the devil, if she is religious.

But.........she will hunger for his touch......his kiss.......and then she will tremble at the thought of being one with her son..........
 
Two ideas

I am liking the idea of an Oedipus House fraternity on a college campus more and more. The biggest event of the year is , of course, Mother's Day weekend when all the guy's moms visit. To outsiders, it is a tour of the campus and a formal dance. To the fraternity members it is a weekend for mother/son sexual contests and an orgy behind the closed doors of the fraternity house.
Writers of a caliber of alwayswantedto or Ahabscribe would do this story justice.
I also like the idea of an 18 year old guy whose 18 yesr old girlfriend is the most popular girl in school. She is homecoming queen, prom queen, student council president, etc. Being an average guy he can barely believe his good fortune that he is having sex with the all-American girl! Then things really get wild when his usually prim and proper fortysomething mom tells him that she wants to have sex with his girlfriend too! Being a dutiful son, he makes this happen.. And then his girlfriend brings matters to a full circle when she insists on a threesome with herself, the guy and his mom.
Someone writing with the style of Pelios, would do a bang up job with this idea.
 
A lot of writers describe their moms as "forty five, but she could pass for twenty nine." I think they miss the point. For myself, there is no doubt that my fantasy sex mom is fortysomething or fiftysomething, but in a good way. A mature, good looking mom. An energetic son. Sigh!
This is the problem with 90% of incest writers.

Most of them dont even like older women...which is why they portray mother figures as 20something porn stars.

Ridiculous!

I like authors who understand how exciting an older women can be...in her own understated way. An author who knows how to accentuate the mystery behind her playful lipstick sweet smile.

http://postimage.org/image/fszqg0g4/
 
Last edited:
This is the problem with 90% of incest writers.

Most of them dont even like older women...which is why they portray mother figures as 20something porn stars.

Ridiculous!

I like authors who understand how exciting an older women can be...in her own understated way. An author who knows how to accentuate the mystery behind her playful lipstick sweet smile.

http://postimage.org/image/fszqg0g4/

I agree.........it is not really about how she looks or how he looks for that matter.....but about the unique passion and bonding that takes place between a mom and her son.......in real life the things that are are truly critical are........is she a person so hungry for her son that she is compelled to be one with him.........and does he in some way recognize that his mother is the love of his life........
 
Exquisite Sex

MiriamL, your pictorial links clearly indicate that you know exactly what I am talking about. There is a quality of momishness which is very part of the potion of Oedipal lust. An Oedipal son wants to fuck the daylights out of his mom because she is his mom. Not because she looks like a clone of Jessica Alba, Kirstin Dunst or Kim Kardashian. Of course, that doesn't mean such a son wouldn't be interested in fucking the Jessica, Kirsten or Kim clones. It is just that sex with mom is on a whole other plane of orgasmic erotic experience. That is the idea that every writer of mother/son sex stories needs to keep in mind.
Some stories that depict a son, with a girlfriend or wife, actively enjoying a sexual relationship with mom affirm this. The sexual relationship between mother and son can be known to girlfriend/wife or a secret. But, either way, it is the son's most exquisite sexual experence. That is why it is even more exquisite when a story contains a threesome of mother, son and girlfriend/wife. Perhaps a son is interested in marrying a girl. Will she mind the sex between her fiancée and his mother? The son decides to find out by revealing the sexual relationship to her to see if she accept it as part of a package deal.
 
Back
Top