Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm looks like I'm really late for the party.:cool: Damn. Wanna really fuck the brains out of a hot girl. Make her scream with my cock. :)

Last edited:
Hmmm looks like I'm really late for the party.:cool: Damn. Wanna really fuck the brains out of a hot girl. Make her scream with my cock. :)

Awwwww, sorry to say...... But I'm off to dreaded work :(

I hope all of you get to escape the worries of the world and have a relaxing day.

Get off for me :devil:

Ahhhh, I hate cleaning..... But love a clean house! At least it gives me a chance to wear my maids outfit :rose:

I'll be here in a while.... See you soon :kiss:

Sorry.... I'm checking.... Must have missed,

I'll let you take it out on my ..... :devil:

Monster cock...thinking. Me like to take it out on you..in a very painfully pleasurable way..Monster cock destroy Jenny's ass. Monster cock tear Jenny's pussy. Monster cock likey likey :D :D Monster cock waitey for your PM repply HPMPH:cool:

Chapter 37

"...and once again Jenny found herself in a maid's outfit, in a room surrounded by 3 men with rather large, fully engorged cocks..."

Chapter 37

"...and once again Jenny found herself in a maid's outfit, in a room surrounded by 3 men with rather large, fully engorged cocks..."

You should describe my matrix style, slutty looking........ Ninja outfit........breast and crotchless ninja outfit! :)

Hello all...... I'm slipping into something a bit more appropiate, how is everyone?

Good. Just searing some scallops in white wine for dinner. I'll be on in 30 to relieve one of you once Jenny has worn you out! ;)

Lucky....... I'm having a buffalo chicken wrap and a beer..... How's that for sexy.

I'm planning on cooking for friends this weekend. I was so tired after grocery shopping ...... I got the wrap from the deli and the cold beer figuring I could relax and not have to be over a hot stove tonight.

I'm wearing..... Well..... Other than a few rings and lip gloss ...... Nothing :devil:

I'm enjoying my dinner on my back screen porch watching the sunset :heart:

Last edited:
Lucky....... I'm having a buffalo chicken wrap and a beer..... How's that for sexy.

I'm planning on cooking for friends this weekend. I was so tired after grocery shopping ...... I got the wrap from the deli and the cold beer figuring I could relax and not have to be over a hot stove tonight.

I'm wearing..... Well..... Other than a few rings and lip gloss ...... Nothing :devil:

Think you just made buffalo chicken wrap and beer very sexy

I kind of thought that also..... Until I got a tit with medium sauce :)

Fuck hooters.... Eat at my place !!!!

I understand that sentiment entirely. I may cook well, but there are times when I really don't care to, and just because I eat well doesn't mean I'm a snob about what I eat.

Besides, anything is perfect when watching the sunset.:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back