My Shady Goods

I have to work all weekend. 12-hour shifts started Thursday. But I found a moment at the start of my day today to snap a picture. So here is my shady beginning...

attachment.php

No telling when I'll get to the shady end.

Cheers

Attachments

• Shady Beginnings.jpg
    Shady Beginnings.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
I have to work all weekend. 12-hour shifts started Thursday. But I found a moment at the start of my day today to snap a picture. So here is my shady beginning...

attachment.php

Cheers
I can only hope your Shady Goods go on forever ;) :kiss::devil:

I can only hope your Shady Goods go on forever ;) :kiss::devil:

Hopefully they don't go on forever today Omega! :eek:

More to your point, some days I think I'll post forever others I don't think I'll post ever again. Regardless I'm not Connor MacLeod of Clan MacLeod or a vampire (matte or twinklely) which means one day there will be no more Shady Goods. :( But until then it's all about the fun! :D

Cheers :heart:

Hopefully they don't go on forever today Omega! :eek:

More to your point, some days I think I'll post forever others I don't think I'll post ever again. Regardless I'm not Connor MacLeod of Clan MacLeod or a vampire (matte or twinklely) which means one day there will be no more Shady Goods. :( But until then it's all about the fun! :D

Cheers :heart:

No, you may not be a MacCleod or a vampire but you are an Honorable Rogue and just like Robin Hood you will live on indefinitely. Now the decision to be made is whether your beginning is as good as your ending. Hhmmm. 💋

attachment.php

Cheers

Nice shady beginning Rogue.
Is the shady end of week pic Sunday night?

attachment.php

Cheers

A closet nudist? I thought you were out of that closet long ago.

attachment.php

Cheers

Oh yes... those calves! Even with the hot spot, they were sexy! :D:devil::kiss:

Männer haben Muskeln,
Männer sind furchtbar stark.
Männer können alles,
Männer kriegen 'nen Herzinfarkt und
Männer sind einsame Streiter,
Müssen durch jede Wand, müssen immer weiter.
Männer sind auch Menschen,
Männer sind etwas sonderbar und
Männer sind so verletzlich,
Männer sind auf dieser Welt einfach unersetzlich.

Männer haben's schwer, nehmen's leicht,
Außen hart und innen ganz weich.
Werden als Kind schon auf Mann geeicht.
Wann ist der Mann ein Mann?

:rose:

I guess I was a senile pirate for Halloween. I could have sworn I replied to these.

No, you may not be a MacCleod or a vampire but you are an Honorable Rogue and just like Robin Hood you will live on indefinitely. Now the decision to be made is whether your beginning is as good as your ending. Hhmmm. 💋

I'm like Robin Hood Stuva? 💋 Cool! But since this is the 21st century I want a band of merry women. I tend to start strong and finish a little weaker (that's why you should always choose morning sex ;)).

Nice shady beginning Rogue.
Is the shady end of week pic Sunday night?

Thanks Icy! 💋 Clearly the answer to that was no. :( I'll see what I can come up with this Sunday. Will you be available to help me focus? Make sure I don't get too much shady front in my shady back...err end. ;)

A closet nudist? I thought you were out of that closet long ago.

Ms G I'm a closet nudist, bathroom nudist, bedroom nudist, kitchen nudist, living room nudist and hotel nudist. My goal is one day to be an outdoor nudist. ⚘

Oh yes... those calves! Even with the hot spot, they were sexy! :D:devil::kiss:

The calves? That's where you stopped? Man (or is it Woman?) I'm losing my touch! Maybe you should go back and look a little higher Kim? 💋 I'll wait.
Still the calves? *sigh* Fine I'll PM the shot from the other side and see if I can get you to look any higher. Of course I meant my face what did you think I meant? :eek: Oh wait, that's your line. :devil:

Männer haben Muskeln,
Männer sind furchtbar stark.
Männer können alles,
Männer kriegen 'nen Herzinfarkt und
Männer sind einsame Streiter,
Müssen durch jede Wand, müssen immer weiter.
Männer sind auch Menschen,
Männer sind etwas sonderbar und
Männer sind so verletzlich,
Männer sind auf dieser Welt einfach unersetzlich.

Männer haben's schwer, nehmen's leicht,
Außen hart und innen ganz weich.
Werden als Kind schon auf Mann geeicht.
Wann ist der Mann ein Mann?

[PRUNED]

I had no idea there were so many rules to being a man Lizzie. I must have been in the bathroom when they handed out the rule book. Now I have to wonder, did I even make it to being a man? :confused:

Cheers

Last edited:

attachment.php

Cheers

Absolutely lovely and sexy. :)

attachment.php

Cheers

Nice booty

Interesting eye patch Rogue.
Must make it difficult to see the plank.

I couldn't find an eyepatch so I made a frame and walked around all day with it in front of me and told people my costume with a picture of a shy pirate. It worked well but I didn't have a free hand to grab any candy.

I don't walk the plank Icy :kiss: my enemies do. My friends walk a special plank if they're lucky. Unrelated note: Saying arrrrrgh, I be coming lassie is not as funny as it sounds in your head even if you're wearing an eyepatch.

Cheers

A swashbuckler! How perfect, Rogue! :rose::kiss:

Thanks Mara :rose:. The people at work and the bar after work liked it too! No free drinks but there was one wench... err woman that also seemed to think it was perfect. ;) But everyone knows the Dread Pirate Rogue takes no one-night stands. Parley or not.

Cheers

P.S. Sorry if I just ruined a beloved movie or memory.

Last night I learned that sending a picture...

attachment.php

...in response to the question "Are you touching yourself Rogue?" is irritating at first because the silence makes her wonder if I dropped off (or if I just nodded off because I'm old) but becomes very exciting very quickly because for some reason she wasn't expecting me to send a semi nude picture (or maybe because I did what she asked without a smart ass reply for once).

I'll have to remember to bring my selfie stick to bed next time. ;) :devil:

Cheers

Attachments

• Phone Sex.jpg
    Phone Sex.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
I couldn't find an eyepatch so I made a frame and walked around all day with it in front of me and told people my costume with a picture of a shy pirate. It worked well but I didn't have a free hand to grab any candy.

I don't walk the plank Icy :kiss: my enemies do. My friends walk a special plank if they're lucky. Unrelated note: Saying arrrrrgh, I be coming lassie is not as funny as it sounds in your head even if you're wearing an eyepatch.

Cheers

Lol. No candy!?!

I thought pirates would have enjoyed seeing their enemy plunge into the murky depths.
Plank, plunge, depths. Now what was my point?

Last night I learned that sending a picture...

attachment.php

...in response to the question "Are you touching yourself Rogue?" is irritating at first because the silence makes her wonder if I dropped off (or if I just nodded off because I'm old) but becomes very exciting very quickly because for some reason she wasn't expecting me to send a semi nude picture (or maybe because I did what she asked without a smart ass reply for once).

I'll have to remember to bring my selfie stick to bed next time. ;) :devil:

Cheers

You look like you're about to take hold of your selfie stick Rogue! 😉

Back