Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

My husband and I have had a couple girls come around before and it was AWESOME! I didn't think I would like to watch him with another chick but I have found out that it's one of my favorite things. One of his favorite things is to watch me with another woman too. It's perfect.
 
Sharing a bed with my best friend

I recently went on a two night 'girls' stay in London for pre-Christmas shopping as part of an organized group from my local health club. We were booked in to an hotel where we were allocated twin rooms, but they ran out of twins and a few of us were asked if we would be willing to share a double bed in lieu of the twin. My best friend and I agreed to share a double bed room, which was fine, we know each other well, but on the first night we found ourselves cuddling uo together, which led to a kiss, and then another. The light was out and it just seemed easier to continue and our exploring got more intimate. That night we shared love-making for the first time, and the next night we did it again. When we talked about it, we confessed to each other that we had been curious about this before but never dared venture into it, Strangely, there was no embarrassment between us. I confessed to my husband what had happened, and he was understanding and even encouraging and says that I should continue, as long as I keep it discreet. I now feel ready to explore this further and this close intimacy has awoken my feelings and my sex life, not just with my husband but with my best friend as well. I know that for some, this is a fantasy wish, and many women have shared this, but now I have crossed the line and fantasy has become reality I feel so free and happy and secure because I do not have to hide my feelings from my husband.
 
I am married but would love to play with a beautiful woman or three. Something about rubbing tits together as we finger each oth makes me sopping wet. Hubs could watch or not. I'd also love to make a woman cum.
 
Very lucky Vicky!! I wish my husband would be that understanding...for now it has to be my fantasy, fulfilled through sexy chat with hot Lit ladies ;)
 
Thank you everyone for your kind words. There are some nice people appearing on this thread, I hope you will all share your feelings too.
 
Happy for you, Vicky!

Very cool on both: best friend and husband...!

I would love to be in that same situation....ntimacy with a woman seems so far away..I think I'm getting close only to start over again...but I'm optimistic it will happen eventually! Can't wait!
 
Aw, Vicky - that sounds so lovely, and congratulations on your first experience with another woman, and for exploring this exciting new dimension to your sexuality. I hope you both enjoyed it! Also hope you and your friend can share some more wonderful times together.
 
I'd love to come and play with a married couple but I'm very shy and feasibly can't see it happening in the future... but a girl can dream ^^
 
I would love to find a woman to come play with my husband and me. I have never been with another woman but I want to very much. I would also love to watch my hubby with her. Maybe one day it will happen!!! Vicky I hope you and your friend have many more fun times!!!!!
 
Very lucky Vicky!! I wish my husband would be that understanding...for now it has to be my fantasy, fulfilled through sexy chat with hot Lit ladies ;)

Your here, you desire sex with another woman, chat isn't sex, to me it's rather boring. So you intend to live your life unfulfilled because you need his permission. Why?:confused:
 
Your here, you desire sex with another woman, chat isn't sex, to me it's rather boring. So you intend to live your life unfulfilled because you need his permission. Why?:confused:

Because, like me, Mandy is married. She is bi, she has a desire for another woman's company, but she is also considerate to her husband and his sensibilities. It is dilemma faced by married bi women. I am fortunate in that my husband does understand this, but it does not apply to everyone.
 
My husband and I have had a couple girls come around before and it was AWESOME! I didn't think I would like to watch him with another chick but I have found out that it's one of my favorite things. One of his favorite things is to watch me with another woman too. It's perfect.

Wow, that is wild. Who were the girls?
 
Because, like me, Mandy is married. She is bi, she has a desire for another woman's company, but she is also considerate to her husband and his sensibilities. It is dilemma faced by married bi women. I am fortunate in that my husband does understand this, but it does not apply to everyone.

Ouch! I'm such a bad girl. Lay me over your lap and spank me. Please!;)

From your post it doesn't seem to me you had his permission. Approval after the fact is not permission.

I revised this because I wasn't really truthful. The truth is any woman who surrenders her free will to some man's sensibilities is, at least in my opinion, nuts!
 
Last edited:
Ouch! I'm such a bad girl. Lay me over your lap and spank me. Please!;)

From your post it doesn't seem to me you had his permission. Approval after the fact is not permission.

I'm also married, shocking as that may seem to you, we are equal, so I suppose your right I surely wouldn't approve of my wife being with a man, but she been there and done that. So I wouldn't be denying her an experience she felt she needed.

If on the other hand she was Gold Star and had never been with a man and had a strong desire to know what that was like, I don't think I would have the right to dictate to her by saying she couldn't.

Would it make my life complicated, of course it would, being I'm lesbian I'm not sure how I'd handle the fear of her becoming emotionally involved with a man. I would express my feelings and fears to her but I don't feel I have the right to make her decisions for her.

Further if her desire was so strong that she needed to be on the internet chatting and cybering, I wouldn't express any reservation at all. I don't want her in bed with me thinking about what it would be like if I was a guy. Which so many women in hetero relationship do, they think about a woman when they are with their man.

Your assertion in your second sentence negatives everything else you say for me; I'm not interested. If you are what being a 'lesbian' is, I'm glad I am bi.
 
Back
Top