Giving Doggy Style Oral Pleasure

UhlBWett

Literotica Guru
I have been told that I have more fetishes than my smart-phone has apps! lol. The one that truly makes me throb is giving prolonged oral service to a freshly showered, hygenically conscious lady from behind while she is down on all fours. It's so primal and yet so intimate for me. I love everything about it and have used it on more than one occasion to coax my way into popping an anal cherry. I like to place my lover (wearing only a sexy thong), down on all fours at the edge of the bed with her knees just slightly apart.

I like to kneel behind her and kiss my way up along the back sides of her firm calves and shapely thighs after starting at the bottoms of her feet. Soft wet butterfly kisses usually work best. When my face reaches the region of her sexy tear-dropped shaped ass , I kiss her bare buttocks and gently nuzzle my way between them with the tip of my nose. Usually by now she has lowered her head and arched her back which makes her damp swollen mound jut nicely from between her ass cheeks.

I love the sight of her thick, soft, curly, natural pubes as they envelope the narrow ribbon of silk that stretches across the crater of her tightly puckered pink ring.

I place my hands on her buttocks, fingers to the sides, thumbs pointed inward and curl my fingers slowly around the tiny waistband of her dainty thong. I love to tug it down to around mid-thigh and reveal her hot, hungry sex. Smooth shaven pussies are fantastic and those young girls seem to love the feel of my bristly goatee against their mound and inner thighs, but I prefer pushing my face into a more mature, soft, thick, intoxicatingly scented bush.

I spread her buttocks tenderly with my thumbs and reveal her double stacked pleasure orifices. I press my warm wet lips to hers and my nose firmly against her delicate flower. As my hot breath begins to flow softly from my nose over her quivering taint, I begin to explore her with my tongue. Licking at her swollen outer lips with a purpose before teasingly tracing the outermost edges of her quivering inner lips with the tip.

Sometimes I will press my thumb to her pelvic bone and tug back her fleshy hood to expose her hard throbbing clit. I like to work it with my tongue, slapping it like a boxer on a speed bag. Pounding against it repeatedly up and back before working it from left to right. I love to lick her pussy until her juices are flowing like whitewater over a protruding river rock and dripping like honey from the comb from her bulging nubbin into the narrow crotch of her tiny thong.

I will lick her until she cums repeatedly. By then my hands are placed at the top of her thighs on the front side, pulling her even closer and harder onto my probing tongue. Loving every moment as she gyrates and rocks her hips, moaning and flooding as she cums again. I suck and and softly nibble her throbbing clit until her juices are shimmering on my face, dripping from her red hot pussy and trickling down the insides of her thighs.

That is when I take it to the next level. Without any warning I spread her cheeks wide and drag my hot wet tongue from her candy coated clit upward between her dripping lips and whisk it quickly and repeatedly over the puckered pink ring of her asshole, before settling in for a series of slow wet "doggy kisses" to her forbidden zone.

Young girls are usually embarassed and initially try to pull away, but they usually settle quickly and press their ass back firmly, wanting more as disbelief slowly yields to pleasure. Older women tend to be less shockable and much more appreciative initially, slipping a hand back between their thighs and a finger into their twat. I love sucking on fluid coated fingers ;) So tell me ladies is this something you enjoy or crave? And tell me guys, do you also like to provide your lovers with this type of forbidden pleasure or aren't you man enough?

This is my favorite fetish and I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this..........

Setting aside the thoughts of , yes it's a favorite position. And one I've enjoyed frequently as a "get her ready" kind of activity and also never fails to get me in the mood as well.

Both showers and Starbucks seem to ruin it for me, however, :rolleyes: and every person I've been with is different back there in terms of, shall we say "experience". :eek: Some seem to really like it, and then others...well I've been actually kicked once.

But it's "hard" not to see some attractive woman with a great figure and not think about how much I would enjoy that. Hopefully some lucky bastard does, and it meets her needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting

I guess I am just a perv. Hygiene is crucial and timing is critical. Knowing whether or not your lover is the "adventurous" kind also helps.........

Holy shit!!!

I have been told that I have more fetishes than my smart-phone has apps! lol. The one that truly makes me throb is giving prolonged oral service to a freshly showered, hygenically conscious lady from behind while she is down on all fours. It's so primal and yet so intimate for me. I love everything about it and have used it on more than one occasion to coax my way into popping an anal cherry. I like to place my lover (wearing only a sexy thong), down on all fours at the edge of the bed with her knees just slightly apart.

I like to kneel behind her and kiss my way up along the back sides of her firm calves and shapely thighs after starting at the bottoms of her feet. Soft wet butterfly kisses usually work best. When my face reaches the region of her sexy tear-dropped shaped ass , I kiss her bare buttocks and gently nuzzle my way between them with the tip of my nose. Usually by now she has lowered her head and arched her back which makes her damp swollen mound jut nicely from between her ass cheeks.

I love the sight of her thick, soft, curly, natural pubes as they envelope the narrow ribbon of silk that stretches across the crater of her tightly puckered pink ring.

I place my hands on her buttocks, fingers to the sides, thumbs pointed inward and curl my fingers slowly around the tiny waistband of her dainty thong. I love to tug it down to around mid-thigh and reveal her hot, hungry sex. Smooth shaven pussies are fantastic and those young girls seem to love the feel of my bristly goatee against their mound and inner thighs, but I prefer pushing my face into a more mature, soft, thick, intoxicatingly scented bush.

I spread her buttocks tenderly with my thumbs and reveal her double stacked pleasure orifices. I press my warm wet lips to hers and my nose firmly against her delicate flower. As my hot breath begins to flow softly from my nose over her quivering taint, I begin to explore her with my tongue. Licking at her swollen outer lips with a purpose before teasingly tracing the outermost edges of her quivering inner lips with the tip.

Sometimes I will press my thumb to her pelvic bone and tug back her fleshy hood to expose her hard throbbing clit. I like to work it with my tongue, slapping it like a boxer on a speed bag. Pounding against it repeatedly up and back before working it from left to right. I love to lick her pussy until her juices are flowing like whitewater over a protruding river rock and dripping like honey from the comb from her bulging nubbin into the narrow crotch of her tiny thong.

I will lick her until she cums repeatedly. By then my hands are placed at the top of her thighs on the front side, pulling her even closer and harder onto my probing tongue. Loving every moment as she gyrates and rocks her hips, moaning and flooding as she cums again. I suck and and softly nibble her throbbing clit until her juices are shimmering on my face, dripping from her red hot pussy and trickling down the insides of her thighs.

That is when I take it to the next level. Without any warning I spread her cheeks wide and drag my hot wet tongue from her candy coated clit upward between her dripping lips and whisk it quickly and repeatedly over the puckered pink ring of her asshole, before settling in for a series of slow wet "doggy kisses" to her forbidden zone.

Young girls are usually embarassed and initially try to pull away, but they usually settle quickly and press their ass back firmly, wanting more as disbelief slowly yields to pleasure. Older women tend to be less shockable and much more appreciative initially, slipping a hand back between their thighs and a finger into their twat. I love sucking on fluid coated fingers ;) So tell me ladies is this something you enjoy or crave? And tell me guys, do you also like to provide your lovers with this type of forbidden pleasure or aren't you man enough?

This is my favorite fetish and I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this..........

Too bad u are in Ohio I definetly would have loved to try that out! The description alone has me dripping wet !!! :kiss:

Quivering taint :). I almost spit up my coffee with that one!!!! Excellent post and enjoyed the descriptions ! I've been known to do what you described to a few select lovers who appreciate a man who knows how to give good oral and thouroughly enjoys doing it as well as receiving it . I prefer a woman on her back as I eat devour and play with her . Doggie has its place also !!! Great description ! Quivering taint cracks me up !!! Going to remember that one :)

Last edited:
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your replies and the honesty shared within them. I hope that others chime in soon as well........ dreamykitten2, I am quite flattered that my short piece prompted such a pleasure laden and profound response. I assure you that all my "pieces" are not so short. Incidently, pink is one of my favorite colors, any wet shimmering shade will work. I hope we can chat sometime and discuss at greater length and detail all the little things that trip our switches and turn on our faucet........ I also love long dangly earrings that sound like wind chimes when a woman sucks me. I prefer darker haired ladies to blondes and bondage play to free range foreplay........... ahhhhh, I am beginning to ramble, I apologize.

Wow, this lost momentum quickly

Wondering what happened to this thread. I guess pussy eating is now a lost art ;)

giving oral to a woman...from behind, standing sitting on as chair pushing her smooth pussy and ass back...her laying on her back...I really don't care... Oral is my unstoppable FETISH

This is my favorite fetish and I'd love to hear everyone's thoughDaats on this..........

Daaaaaamn if I wore panties i"d have to change them. Reading this got me so wet. Gonna have to talk to my guy about trying it out.

Oh yes!

I must totally agree!! I have loved this from the first time I tried it and must say, so has my partners. Every bit as hot as it sounds.

mine

This is my main fetish, pretty much. I love eating a woman this way. It's such a turn on. If often leads to some intense rimming too. Oh yeah! I can, and have, spent hours back there...

This is absolutely, without a doubt, my favorite way to have my pussy licked. It is so sexy! Everything is right out there exposed and ready for whatever you want to do... :cool:

Thank you!

I am glad to hear that several women and men enjoy the same type of erotic play that I do. I just know that having my nose pressed to a sexy woman's clean puckered pink ring while my tongue is exploring her sweet wet pussy makes me throb like crazy........ I love to spread and caress her naked buttocks and I have been known to deliver a well timed open handed slap from occasionally as well. One older woman when I was a bit younger used to make me wear a training collar and leash when I did her this way. She used to love the feel of the cold steel links of the chrome metal leash rubbing between her thick meaty lips and over her bulging clit as she pulled it up between her legs, drawing me closer as she pressed her hot naked ass back onto my face. I loved hearing her moan and feeling her grind and writhe against me ass she came.......

Damnnnnn it....got me in the need to have it done to me and to do it to another woman as well. Giving oral pleasures to women from behind has been a long fetish of mine that I enjoy as much as possible. ;)

wow....you have me soaking wett here. i love to be eaten while on my knees. or any other position for that matter.

Wet is wonderful!

Ladies you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that you enjoy being pleasured in this manner. This has long been a fetish of mine and it's a staple of my sexual diet. Over the years I have been able to experiment this way with a number of different lovers and once even gently sucked cling peach slices in heavy syrup from a lover's dripping slit. MMMMMM, peaches and champaign...........How bold have you been?

It's a shame this was so far back because it's fucking amazing. Your handle is accurate, my dear. I'm wetter than a drunk 18 year old at a wet tshirt contest. XO

Seriously...

Everytime my girl gets on all fours I dive in tongue first... Even if she is just laid across the bed on her stomach, expecting it or not, I spread her and start licking like a man possessed... So hot... Esspecially when she starts squirming back against my tongue...

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree when a woman is on all fours and I have my tongue buried in her pussy and my nose rubbing against her ass then going from top to bottom and back. Oh yeah what a wonderful way to spend an hour or two.

I will find it...very difficult not to lick a pussy....In any position. since I have a oral fetish....licking her ass just sends me into another dimension... doogie gives me even better access to her back-hole.

Me and my wife do this occassionally as foreplay to get things going. About a week ago, week took it another step further.....as I was licking her from behind sliding my tongue across her sexy ass, I placed my finger on my tip getting it coated in precum. Then I ran my finger along her ass getting it slippery and wet. Then I dove right in and licked it off. It was soooo kinky and fun. We were talking dirty the whole time as well which made it super sexy!!!

Back