"Can't compare to a good hard cock"

S

Strangebuddy

Got this idea after reading a story where a woman is having sex with a guy and mentions that, while her female lover is skilled, she can't compare to him.

What if a very powerful lesbian found out her lover was cheating on her with a man and said something to the effect of her not being able to properly please her without a cock?

Now of course, she could just break up with her and find a better partner but this betrayal infuriates her to no end. She's hurt and wants to engage in a cathartic response (not necessarily revenge but that certainly would make her feel better).

So what does she do? Powerful in this case could mean tons of money and influence, or something more unusual like mad science or even superpowers of some kind.

Mad science/unusual powers could take it in the direction of her growing her own cock.

Alternatively, she could plan a night of passion for them together. After blindfolding the cheating partner and tying her down, she invites in a line of men to take advantage of her...

Mad science/unusual powers could take it in the direction of her growing her own cock.

Alternatively, she could plan a night of passion for them together. After blindfolding the cheating partner and tying her down, she invites in a line of men to take advantage of her...

I like the growing a cock version.

Growing a cock is certainly one way it could go. I hadn't thought of her getting a line of men but in a warped way it makes sense ("if you like cock that much then have all you could ever take.")

Another thought I had was that she creates a strap-on that is specifically made for her lover. It is designed to bring her to the height of pleasure in a way nothing else can. After they make love and her lover is ecstatic over the experience, our lead reveals she knows about the cheating, destroys the strap on, then kicks her out.

The cheating lover finds nothing compares to the toy and practically goes mad trying to get the same amount of pleasure from other encounters.

However, right as she's going off the deep end, a package arrives from the lead. She thinks she's suffered enough and sends a new strap-on...though it loses its effectiveness after a few good fucks, so she'll need a new one every few days...which leads her to becoming the lead's go to booty call and submissive to the lead and her new, much more appreciative girlfriend.

This could go in a totally different direction. The main character could ponder her lover's words ("nothing compares to a good hard cock") and wonder if it is true. She could go out looking for cocks to try. Or she could ask her lover to bring her man home for them to share. Either way, I see her finding that she agrees; the good hard cock fuck is something she doesn't want to give up. They could end up still being lesbians and still in love with each other, but constantly bringing men into their bedroom as a fucktoy to share (or maybe bringing them in two by two).

This could go in a totally different direction. The main character could ponder her lover's words ("nothing compares to a good hard cock") and wonder if it is true. She could go out looking for cocks to try. Or she could ask her lover to bring her man home for them to share. Either way, I see her finding that she agrees; the good hard cock fuck is something she doesn't want to give up. They could end up still being lesbians and still in love with each other, but constantly bringing men into their bedroom as a fucktoy to share (or maybe bringing them in two by two).

and after trying two by two they realize that four by four is eight times more volume of hilarity?

Variant: Big Bad Joyce discovers her beloved Livia is cheating on her with a studly centaur. A man would be bad enough, but a centaur? Joyce needs to grow or transplant a horse-cock. Hilarity ensues.

Back