Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's right, have not been around much.......anywhere. Have been busy exploring the northern coastline of NSW searching for property. It's a big job if one wants to get it right. At this stage we've narrowed it down to an area between Port MacQuarie and north of Newcastle. Will be away again towards the end of the week, refining it a little more.

We noticed that our (one and only) illustrated story: First Day On The Job, is still being commented....................after five years! It's even in the Illustrated Hall Of Fame. Amazing. Maybe need to do another when time permits.




attachment.php


Soft and firm at the same time.....
 
Well, you've already more than achieved the tantalizing part (and who needs "practical" anyway?) ;)

:cattail: .. thanks Ouch, and you're right I'll just focus on the former ... a lot more fun


cooking for guests

A nice way to relax between the cooking., and then it's "get into the kitchen and rattle those pots and pans". (As Bill Haley was known to sing).

Is that what he said? Cool! :)


Thanks so much, Heath. x

Would gladly oblige, Heath ....

Haha ... you were very easily persuaded, Heath ... I might think about becoming a travel agent. :D

Please book me on a one-way and the property next door to you... easily persuaded? you make such a compelling argument and case...

Hehe .. that's good -- you've encouraged me to keep practising my persuasion techniques.


missing your posts on the banter... more please

Thanks Heath. :)


Vanessa and Richard....I wish you both A MERRY CHRISTMAS.Wondering if u will own ur holiday house for the holidays...and how far it might be from our place.Wishing you the best for the New Year as well...Doug..XXX

Many thanks Doug, and a Merry Christmas to you too. No, we won't have the holiday house for a little while yet, unfortunately.


Wish you both have a fantastic Christmas and holiday. can't wait to see MORE of you in 2018!!!!

Many thanks Needit .. hope yours is a good one too. x


.I wish you both A MERRY CHRISTMAS. Best greetings from the Blackforest in Germany. same procedure than every year and many thanks to richard and vanessa for all the beautifull pictures in this year.

You're very welcome Rakrima, and wishing you all the best for Christmas too. I bet it's just beautiful in the Black Forest at this time of year. Have an extra slice of Schwarzwaldertorte for me! :)


Every spooner's dream....you do have the most sexy hills and valleys......thank you for posting

Thanks again for sharing your images, you are a monumentally fit woman !

Soft and firm at the same time.....

You're very welcome TEAV .. and thanks so much for all the lovely compliments.


Hi V and R hows your Christmas Day going?

Hi PR .. it's going really well thanks - nice and quiet which is how we like it best. How about you?
 
Merry Christmas, thanks to you both for making this year much sexier and more fun.
 
Merry Christmas, Vanessa & Richard. It's like getting a Christmas present every time you post a picture!
 
:) :) :) :) Belated Merry Christmas to you both. Any special New Year's celebration planned? Would love to help you in the kitchen -- wash pans, dishes, put them away. Another pleasant visit here. :) :) :) :)
 
Wishing everyone all the very best for the upcoming New Year


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 9Q4B0030.jpg
    9Q4B0030.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 113
WOW What a body...I know you claim to be over 50, but I don't believe it , not with a bod that looks like that... don't stop trying to convince us though
 
Happy New Year

Wishing everyone all the very best for the upcoming New Year


attachment.php

Hi guys
Hope you both have a wonderful new year, love the picture by the way.
Best wishes to you and all the Vanessa fans out there.
 
What a nice Hogmanay gift from you Vanessa, although to you it's now New year, it shows so well your exceptional body,and such a modest expression.
 
Wishing everyone all the very best for the upcoming New Year


attachment.php

Thank you for the lovely New Year gift. You never cease to amaze me with both your looks and style. Personally would have liked to see the rest of your face, which is always a constant delight to me. I'm sure Richard knows how lucky he is to have such visual treats every day.

I wish you both a very happy New year.
 
Vanessa, re the most recent picture . . . Richard is a fortunate man to have "netted" you for life!

May your New Year's resolutions last one day longer than your best intentions!
 
Last edited:
Wishing everyone all the very best for the upcoming New Year


attachment.php

Same to you, Vanessa! And thank you (and your husband the photographer!) for the many very tantalizing and arousing photos of your exquisite body! Btw, I love the mesh pattern in this one.

Happy, pervy 2018! :D
 
Wishing everyone all the very best for the upcoming New Year


attachment.php
Great pic of our favorite model and the mesh really does add some spicy to V's already natural beauty.
I'm hoping this is pic one of a set?!
I might just have a mesh kink developing :)

This is timely for my part of the Globe Happy New year you two and thanks .
 
Thanks very much for all the greetings and compliments, I really enjoyed reading them all. A great way to start the new year! :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top