This board is starting to suck

Whenever someone complains about how it sucks and the posters all suck and it's not sexy anymore and ladeda...

...I go look at their last 30 posts or so. Her's aren't all that great.

Well we can't all fake cancer for sympathy on tbe internet, Stannley.

On second thought, I suppose we could but who would want to be that despicable and pathetic?

Bash me if you want. There are still some great people but they only pop in now and again.

What happened to the sexiness of Lit? The fun? A little drama?

Slowly everyone is leaving.

It is just going to be alts that talk to themselves, political fights and Ms mAnn. Keep it up guys, it seems to be working.

By and large, the GB is sort of a 4chan lite. It can be fun, but you better have a thick skin. Looking back, I have no idea why I trusted people. I should have trusted nobody. I did get to know some very good people, and am glad I did trust them, but holy shit, the risks I took. I surely will never trust that way again.

Name 'em.

(Didn't think so. As usual, you've got nuttin'.) :cool:

VERY, very, very, very lite!

Apparently you created your account on the exact day that the vonBismarck racist and ambulance chasing stalker created his. It might be pure coincidence, but it's an odd one. And other small things.
Several people claimed that you created attack alts in the past too, in order to stalk individual posters.

It might or might not be true that you're behind a couple of the racist alts, I won't pester you from now on.
I just pointed out the irony in your post.

Last edited:
Apparently you created your account on the exact day that the vonBismarck racist and ambulance chasing stalker created his. It might be pure coincidence, but it's an odd one. And other small things.
Several people claimed that you created attack alts in the past too, in order to stalk individual posters.

It might or might not be true that you're behind a couple of the racist alts, I won't pester you from now on.
I just pointed out the irony in your post.

Piss off hashy. You’ve had as many alts and usernames as your racist brother in frottage, busybooby, and you’ve sucked plenty of fun out of the place with your histrionics, attention whoring, racist rants, and stalking behaviour.

attachment.php

Did Laurel lift your permanent ban?

Apparently you created your account on the exact day that the vonBismarck racist and ambulance chasing stalker created his.

Over 200 accounts were created the very same day at Lit. Are they all my alts too? :rolleyes:

Several people claimed that you created attack alts in the past

And you see no hypocrisy at all in posting this while cautioning others for believing what "several people" say about you on a regular basis. I was wrong - you're not disturbed. You're just dumb.

The GB is just not the same without Cade. I sort of miss the days when he mistook an asshole for a pussy. Good times.

God, but weren't they, though? :)

Over 200 accounts were created the very same day at Lit. Are they all my alts too? :rolleyes:

And you see no hypocrisy at all in posting this while cautioning others for believing what "several people" say about you on a regular basis. I was wrong - you're not disturbed. You're just dumb.

God, but weren't they, though? :)

. I mostly threw it to see how you react.
It ain't pleasant to be stalked almost daily by a troll and a dog poisoners in the making -your friends- with crap.

Tbh, you never struck me as being the stalker type so I'm quite skeptical of that possibility.
I appologise if I accused you unfairly.

Uhm..All that stuff......well.....it's not suppose to be all that. In fact, this has never been a real part of Literotica at all. Why do you think accounts and members emails have been hacked so much for reasons only the hackers know about?

The Forums here at Literotica are suppose to be between writers, authors, and readers/fans.

The GB has been a pet project that went wrong many years ago in a galaxy far away. Mods like RoryN have been trying their best to clear the herd that stayed behind. Finally, they've (RoryN and company) realized they ran out of people to fuck with and started tanking the story contests - that's when we starting fight back.

Writer's don't really fight for a place that constantly abuse them from all sides. This place isn't worth it.

As I've said many times here "We're tired of the bullshit".

You're smart. Figure it out.

The one's leaving finally got tired of all the bullshit trolling and stupid fighting over stupid shit. And how many writers and authors actually attended Lit get togethers? . Most of those coming back are either here to stay or better off being somewhere else.

This ship's been sinking slowly for a long time and now's it's happening so fast someone' FINALLY stepping up to do something about it.

I've been here awhile now and when I first came here as a recommendation to have a looksee and post some stories I was intrigued right from the beginning.

So I wrote and wandered around the other forums but for me the gb was the most interesting.

Sure I wanted to interact with some of the authors but for the most part the gb is
the forum to post about something not covered anywhere else.

The gb has always had sharks, hackers, asshats and the gb is not the friendliest of forums sometimes but it's not all bad.

I know that some people have made friends, found a muse, found somewhere to get advice or to blurt when they just needed to vent.

There are couples who have met here and in real life have formed families.

I'm not defending the hate speech, abuse etc I just want to point out that we're responsible for what we post.

The gb is what we make it. Just because there are a few pooping in the gb it doesn't mean it's a complete cesspool.

And in all fairness RoryN, you always struck me as a decent poster, I haven't seen you show malice during my time here.
Which is why I would have been pissed off by the possibility.
Sorry again if I got it wrong.

Bash me if you want. There are still some great people but they only pop in now and again.

What happened to the sexiness of Lit? The fun? A little drama?

Slowly everyone is leaving.

It is just going to be alts that talk to themselves, political fights and Ms mAnn. Keep it up guys, it seems to be working.

What did everyone think was going to happen when they created a political forum to sterilize this place and when that did not work, create a newer "smarter' [laughter ensues over the thought] sub forum where they could go hide under the influence of moderators?

the pump dont work cuz the vandals stole the handle

What did everyone think was going to happen when they created a political forum to sterilize this place and when that did not work, create a newer "smarter' [laughter ensues over the thought] sub forum where they could go hide under the influence of moderators?

There was never a lock on the church door. People could come and go at will. Stop in at will. But then the vandals came one night and trashed God's house. The door locks were followed by alarm systems followed by security patrols.

You are your comrades have shit on Laurel's carpet and now you come into this thread and blame Laurel for the smell? The political board was created because you and your friend busybody filled the board with thread after thread of spittle and copy/paste. Laurel has showed you kindness to the end including warning after warning about behavior and post content. What do you and busybody do? Create alts!

You are the reason for the decline. Your wish that the genie kill Igor's donkey has come true.

Now fuck off.

If this board sucks how much does it charge and does it come with a guaranteed happy ending? :D

Boarditutde would be improved about a billion and 87% if we could just get rid of the BBs and other w(R)ongs once and for all. Or at least banish them to The Toilet.

Bash me if you want.

Okay!

You suck. And I dont mean cock.

Who wants to read your whining about how you slept or how depressed you feel or your dogs leg or your fucking weather observations? (Nobody)

You and the whining housebound emptyheaded twats like you are the ones who killed the gb.

First with your simple minded destruction of and degrading of the blurt thread into whats for dinner part 87.

Second by posting way too much personal infornation about yourselves because stupid. ( how much personal info about laurel and manu is on lit? Nada, you dumb cunts)

Third by then insisting on having anyone who quotes or references that personal info you posted be “ punished”.

Fourth, once everyone worth reading was banned, you complained that you dont know anyone here anymore and all the “drama” is gone.

You stupid cunt. You and your kind killed the gb.

Well done!

Okay!

You suck. And I dont mean cock.

Who wants to read your whining about how you slept or how depressed you feel or your dogs leg or your fucking weather observations? (Nobody)

You and the whining housebound emptyheaded twats like you are the ones who killed the gb.

First with your simple minded destruction of and degrading of the blurt thread into whats for dinner part 87.

Second by posting way too much personal infornation about yourselves because stupid. ( how much personal info about laurel and manu is on lit? Nada, you dumb cunts)

Third by then insisting on having anyone who quotes or references that personal info you posted be “ punished”.

Fourth, once everyone worth reading was banned, you complained that you dont know anyone here anymore and all the “drama” is gone.

You stupid cunt. You and your kind killed the gb.

Well done!

What a load of codswallop. Get off my lawn. Her cunt is not stupid. Nor is she. :mad:

BTW? You read it. Otherwise you wouldn't know what she was posting about. So there.

When there was one of You, that was one thing.
Too many debbies killed the lit.
Go fuck yourself, gawd knows big red wont.

When there was one of You, that was one thing.
Too many debbies killed the lit.
Go fuck yourself, gawd knows big red wont.

I fuck myself frequently. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

If you have a hankering for some debbiexxx and bigred action I can arrange a private viewing.

For the small fee of $29.99 for your viewing pleasure. :kiss:

The war of the Blurt girls and Feminazis
With their Capitol poodle men - stalkers

Versus the Political Men :heart:

:D

Boarditutde would be improved about a billion and 87% if we could just get rid of the BBs and other w(R)ongs once and for all. Or at least banish them to The Toilet.

As well as those who follow unsuspecting posters around claiming to others (behind that poster's back) those posters are breaking "quote" rules? And note the quotations I use little instigator.

Think your shit don't stink and no one notices it? Don't need super mod powers to see that about you. Just cuz people don't post it or do not indicate you are the proverbial snake in the grass here don't mean someone don't notice your little narc dumbass self.

Bet you got no clue what I just said do you?

I've been here awhile now and when I first came here as a recommendation to have a looksee and post some stories I was intrigued right from the beginning.

So I wrote and wandered around the other forums but for me the gb was the most interesting.

Sure I wanted to interact with some of the authors but for the most part the gb is
the forum to post about something not covered anywhere else.

The gb has always had sharks, hackers, asshats and the gb is not the friendliest of forums sometimes but it's not all bad.

I know that some people have made friends, found a muse, found somewhere to get advice or to blurt when they just needed to vent.

There are couples who have met here and in real life have formed families.

I'm not defending the hate speech, abuse etc I just want to point out that we're responsible for what we post.

The gb is what we make it. Just because there are a few pooping in the gb it doesn't mean it's a complete cesspool.
Yes. You are correct. I'm not disagreeing at all on most of that. And there again there's too many dumb asses here who do that "post/prove it or it didn't happen" bullshit that simply does NOT make sense whatsoever.

However, the forum part of Literotica within the erotica network is NOT under DMCA protection. Shit disappears here simply because someone disagrees for whatever fucked up reasons. And it's obvious this site is on the verge of yet another splinter or split.
Too much trolling and hacking from the GB and AH infesting the stories section upon which the site was founded. Maybe it has something to do with that split from years ago.

It's slowly changing to support whatever argument PR wants to put out there.

There's a select few still here that truly believe if friendships happen as a result of meeting here on the GB, then it didn't/doesn't happen because they're so fucking miserable. And the trolling and bullying that goes on outside of here AFTER 2 or more posters meet is fucking insane.

The really sad thing is if disgruntled persons who've been fucked, hacked, or WTF anyone wants to call it - they keep coming back.

Why do people get fucked over if they inquire about the history of this place or about all those lit get togethers and nasty ass fights? The fucking relationships that are sex and drug fueled arguments between a few mods that have taken place. Don't see that shit on other sites.

How long did it take this place to do away with the permanent membership that helped it's numbers get so high? How many posters been banned AND asked to have their membership cancelled and that HAS NOT happened?

Just stupid fucking bull shit. And people have gotten tired of it. The newbies are "being groomed" to forget all that crap.

You know what I'm saying is true Debbie. I'll leave it at that.

Not angry at you, just angry about the BS I see when it's posted. Not everyone's experiences are the same here.

Having said all this, I'm for sure I'll be banned now. That's how shit works around here.

Last edited:
The Board isn't the best at the moment. Few would disagree with that.
And it's likely that I too, contributed to the current state of affairs. (Although I've been trying my best to post less often or to intrude in other threads).

But what annoyed me about silvergurl's, JAFo's and others' posts was the fact that theirs were driven by personal grudges,
as opposed to trying to find constructive solutions.

Take msAnn, for instance. Silvergurl and the "die of cancer" alts keep trolling her and telling her to get lost when she posts interesting threads.
Whereas other posters who have a history with Ann only have fights with her in appropriate contexts, when they pick on each other,

Last edited:
Back