The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, people usually tell me I look about 10 years younger than I am.

What's the largest age difference between you and a lover - and was the lover older or younger than you?

19 years older.

Same question. And did it turn you on any more than usual?

I was 19; he was 36. He was definitely the best lover I'd had - up until that point, anyway!

Do you prefer your lover to be older, younger, or the same age as you?

I was 19; he was 36. He was definitely the best lover I'd had - up until that point, anyway!

Do you prefer your lover to be older, younger, or the same age as you?

Mmmmmm sounds hot.

Hmmmm. Don't really have a preference. I like all ages.

Same question. :kiss:

Mmmmmm sounds hot.

Hmmmm. Don't really have a preference. I like all ages.

Same question. :kiss:
Well, since my husband is 8 years younger than me, I'll say younger. :D (If he weren't reading this thread, I'd say age doesn't really matter if the chemistry is there.)

What about experience? Do you prefer to teach a less experienced person or be taught by a more experienced person?

Well, since my husband is 8 years younger than me, I'll say younger. :D (If he weren't reading this thread, I'd say age doesn't really matter if the chemistry is there.)

What about experience? Do you prefer to teach a less experienced person or be taught by a more experienced person?

more experienced.

If you had the opportunity to break in a willing legal attractive teenage virgin, would you?

EDIT. Dallas.

Yeah but not just for the sport. I would want to form a connection with her first.

Again I have no preference. I find both endlessly arousing.

Same question?

(Haha, I keep going to ask a question and then realising I'm more curious to hear your answer to your's!) :p

EDIT. Dallas.

Yeah but not just for the sport. I would want to form a connection with her first.

Again I have no preference. I find both endlessly arousing.

Same question?

(Haha, I keep going to ask a question and then realising I'm more curious to hear your answer to your's!) :p
HAHAHA! Well, you already know YOUR answers! But to answer your question, I'd say I prefer someone more experienced.

Same question as above.

Aahh sorry I missed that.

No I haven't.

Have you ever given someone head when they least expected it?
Errr, yes. I'm so going to Hell for this, but....

My ex-husband used to run the sound system at church. The sound board was up in a balcony; we were alone up there. I slid under the sound board and gave him a blow job - during a sermon! He was mortified, but I thought it was hilarious. :eek:

Have you ever gotten a blow job while you're driving?

Errr, yes. I'm so going to Hell for this, but....

My ex-husband used to run the sound system at church. The sound board was up in a balcony; we were alone up there. I slid under the sound board and gave him a blow job - during a sermon! He was mortified, but I thought it was hilarious. :eek:

Have you ever gotten a blow job while you're driving?

Hahahahaha! Awesome.

No.

Have you ever had an orgasm while driving?

No. I'm a very nervous driver - and passenger.

Where's the most unusual place you've ever had sex?

In a half demolished building after an evening I cannot describe openly on the boards... Bizarre....

And you? :D

AND ALSO

Can you orgasm without anything touching your pussy(/cock)?

In a half demolished building after an evening I cannot describe openly on the boards... Bizarre....

And you? :D

AND ALSO

Can you orgasm without anything touching your pussy(/cock)?
That sounds like an interesting story.....lol

At the top of the Continental Divide with my boyfriend at the time. We were in his car, pulled off the side of the road. We could hear traffic going by, and it was freezing cold.

Hey! That's cheating! :p (But yes, I can. ;) )

Which time stands out in your mind as the best sex you didn't get? Meaning you wanted it but didn't get it or you came close but didn't do it.

That sounds like an interesting story.....lol

At the top of the Continental Divide with my boyfriend at the time. We were in his car, pulled off the side of the road. We could hear traffic going by, and it was freezing cold.

Hey! That's cheating! :p (But yes, I can. ;) )

Which time stands out in your mind as the best sex you didn't get? Meaning you wanted it but didn't get it or you came close but didn't do it.

Hmmmmmm................

Maybe in a field in Germany. The energy was sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. But it was just too public. Too many passer's by.

Same Q. :rolleyes:

I used to work in the operating room. One of the other nurses was just :devil:. We flirted like mad, and the humor in the room was x-rated when we worked together. We never did anything about it, but the chemistry was definitely there.

Was your first time good, blah, or horrible?

Hmmmmmm................

Maybe in a field in Germany. The energy was sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. But it was just too public. Too many passer's by.

Same Q. :rolleyes:

In a touch and smell garden for the blind, but someone came around the bend and caught us. We weren't blind, but I didn't stick around to find out if the stranger was.

Where would you like to have sex most of all?

In a touch and smell garden for the blind, but someone came around the bend and caught us. We weren't blind, but I didn't stick around to find out if the stranger was.

Behind a waterfall.

Taking a page from MM's book, same question back at ya.

EDIT. Ooops sorry BM! :kiss:

I used to work in the operating room. One of the other nurses was just :devil:. We flirted like mad, and the humor in the room was x-rated when we worked together. We never did anything about it, but the chemistry was definitely there.

Was your first time good, blah, or horrible?

Blah. :p

Haha awesome!

Errmmm... Hmmmmm.... An office, probably.

But only because it would be so strange.

When did you have your first orgasm? How old were you?

Last edited:
EDIT. Ooops sorry BM! :kiss:

Blah. :p

Haha awesome!

Errmmm... Hmmmmm.... An office, probably.

But only because it would be so strange.

When did you have your first orgasm? How old were you?
You're not going to believe this; I was 35, and I'd been married for 13 years. We obviously are no longer married.

How old were you when you knew you'd made a woman orgasm for the first time?

In the real world and outside of only my brain...lol...

Most memorable thing about THE worst sex you ever experienced?

The embarrassment.

In the snow or while more is falling.

Btw Momma the balcony bj was great.

Where is the most dangerous place you have ever had sex in?

The half demolished building. I had a knife at the ready, but somehow still got tempted into love making.

You're not going to believe this; I was 35, and I'd been married for 13 years. We obviously are no longer married.

How old were you when you knew you'd made a woman orgasm for the first time?

Wow. That is sad... But I believe you.

What do you want to try this year, sexually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back