Isle of Lesbos II

Fried wins again
I was mis-quoting Shakespeare but I doubt very much you were mis-spelling Freud so now you have me intrigued
and intrigued is my dangerous failing
*raised eyebrow and an unwelcome flush to my face*

...and I know where you two went ^^^ :eek: ;)

Last edited:
I was mis-quoting Shakespeare but I doubt very much you were mis-spelling Freud so now you have me intrigued
and intrigued is my dangerous failing
*raised eyebrow and an unwelcome flush to my face*

...and I know where you two went ^^^ :eek: ;)

Unfortunately my fingers worked faster that my brain and I, to my discredit, misspelled Freud. I don't feel to smart right now... :(

Pfft - left brain fingers deserve sympathy not embarrassment :)

Isn't there a beach on the island of Lesbos?

Pfft - left brain fingers deserve sympathy not embarrassment :)

I do feel embarrassed because it is a simple mistake that should've been caught.
As for the beach, I am sure there are a few. There has to be a beach on an island, right? lol

Last edited:
I do feel embarrassed because it is a simple mistake that should've been caught.
As for the beach, I am sure there are a few. There has to be a beach on an island, right? lol
Uhuh... fellow perfectionits: we're too hard on ourselves ;)
It's sunny here... I'm thinking beach but doing 'getting ready for work' :-\

Uhuh... fellow perfectionits: we're too hard on ourselves ;)
It's sunny here... I'm thinking beach but doing 'getting ready for work' :-\

I never have thought of myself as a perfectionist, I like to think of the name freud as one of the ones that I should be able to spell. Einstein I can spell without the spell check going red... Hope you have a good day at work

Shower first?

tumblr_mprniaYfuL1rlb6iho1_r1_400.gif

:p

Emotions, tears of happiness but also tears of sadness. Same Love.
Love that, thanks D

Last edited:
When you look at the titles of the threads above this one, it gets REALLY depressing...

Just say'in. :(

** bump **

Just cuz I'm sick of seeing "I like cock, but not men" and "Shemales are HOT" threads at the top of this forum.

Who let the agenda slip? :mad:

tumblr_mqao1wksD81rvr9uro1_500.jpg

Whoa. I've just found out that this is a real quote from Pat Robertson... I feel a bit sick now

Last edited:
Back