Women who fantasize of multiple cocks at the same time

Hopefully on the horizon

My wife flirts with this one on and off. Haven't been able to work it out yet but I'm certainly willing to let her indulge. I wouldn't mind it either way (mfm or fmf) both are a huge turn on.
 
While I prefer FMF, I would certainly never turn down two men that were comfortable enough with each other that they could focus on me ;)
 
yes please!

Oh, yes! This is one of my raging fantasies, though not so much nearing in fruition in real life. haha.
Multiple cocks waiting in line just to have their way with me, or using me in every way possible at the same time and then stuffing my pussy with load after load of their cum, mm. An extended fantasy of mine is to be kept at their mercy to be use me whenever they want, any hour of the day, in the knkiest possible ways.;):D
 
I luv it ;)

My first group experience was with 3 older men, and I was hooked from that moment!
 
Very big fantasy of mine. It is something hubby is happy to help me experience and I can't wait for the right situation to come along. Hopefully sooner than later. :devil:
 
I'm a guy not bi or gay. I love sharing my wife with other guys in Mfm. , either joining in, watching or just leaving them at it.. It's a great turn on.

Have you done this in real life? I've fantasized but never actually tried it. It seems like it would be very erotic and sexy.
 
Have you done this in real life? I've fantasized but never actually tried it. It seems like it would be very erotic and sexy.
Yes many times, is so much fun...... We even had a regular guy that was great not having to organise just text and let him no we where in town and he would turn up at the hotel latter that night
 
Yes many times, is so much fun...... We even had a regular guy that was great not having to organise just text and let him no we where in town and he would turn up at the hotel latter that night

So convenient! He sounds like was on call for you and your wife ;)

I might be able to be on call if an opportunity presented itself, lol.
 
Does anyone around here enjoy writing and/or rping MFM/Gangbang scenarios?

Married, early 30s, F --- big turn on

PM me?
 
I'd have to learn how to... um, handle more than one at a time first... :eek:

Unless you're missing an arm you should be able to handle more than one.....;)

Thanks for the posts....and making my mind think naughty thoughts!
 
Definitely: in the mood for that tonight. Both sets of lips are very, very hungry:kiss:
 
Mmmm yes

This is always a favorite fantasy of mine. I have always dreamed of having one guy on each tit, one cock in my mouth, and another in my pussy.
 
Yes - The feeling alone - not to mention the visual of it all - is amazing. Feeling a girl, either tentative or in command, stroking, exploring, holding, rubbing, comparing, feeling two penises against one another - then sucking them, alternately and together - is nothing short of electric in intensity with the right people, openness, and chemistry.

I can't even imagine how hot it would be to know I have the power to make two big dicks grow in my hands before they take turns fucking my mouth. I love the thought of how much cum could be generated by being DP'd.
 
Back
Top