Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want a free cat?
She likes to pee on things and meow at all hours of the night. Other than that she's a sweetie.

I am only looking forward to two things today. Lunch at Fuddruckers, and going home.

The down side is that I will be eating lunch alone as usual, and when I get home I need to move the air conditioner out of my window so that I can winterize my room. I don't have any place to store my air conditioner though...

I am only looking forward to two things today. Lunch at Fuddruckers, and going home.

The down side is that I will be eating lunch alone as usual, and when I get home I need to move the air conditioner out of my window so that I can winterize my room. I don't have any place to store my air conditioner though...

When you go to Fuddruckers get their biggest freakin cheeseburger, onion rings and one of their chocolate milkshakes. Then envision me sitting across the table from you drooling like hell!
(God Fuddruckers sounds good!)

When you go to Fuddruckers get their biggest freakin cheeseburger, onion rings and one of their chocolate milkshakes. Then envision me sitting across the table from you drooling like hell!
(God Fuddruckers sounds good!)

I don't like toppings on my burgers. I eat them with ketchup and a bun, with fries on the side. I only had a half pounder. Not quite hungry enough for the full pounder.

Plus, I had to run before I finished my fries, lest I be seen by someone that I didn't want to see me. He was at the drink fountains when I scadoodled out of there as fast as I could.

I don't like toppings on my burgers. I eat them with ketchup and a bun, with fries on the side. I only had a half pounder. Not quite hungry enough for the full pounder.

Plus, I had to run before I finished my fries, lest I be seen by someone that I didn't want to see me. He was at the drink fountains when I scadoodled out of there as fast as I could.

You didn't finish fries???! You should have taken them with you when you ran. :mad:
I will never forgive you for doing this. (Children in Africa are starving, etc.) Fries. Fries? You left fries uneaten??!

You didn't finish fries???! You should have taken them with you when you ran. :mad:
I will never forgive you for doing this. (Children in Africa are starving, etc.) Fries. Fries? You left fries uneaten??!

I had Outback Steakhouse cheese fires last night, and finished every single bite if that makes up for it in any small bit? :eek:

*yawns* all the lights are off and the kids still keep coming for candy. I think we are one of the few houses with any left and they told friends :eek: Kidlet is tucked in bed so I wouldnt mind most times but she is tired out as is the mommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back