Secrets of Draenor - A World of Warcraft Roleplay (closed)

He awoke to the smell of food. He coughed and tried to sit up. He was unable to. He was dehydrated, and weak from the sex session they just had.

"Lover... water please..."

She heard him and could tell he was very weak. But he smiled ashe looked to her. No one has ever done that to him before.

"You are amazing Kerra... so fucking amazing... I cant even move."

He smiled at her.
 
She gathered some water from the fresh pool at the back of the cavern and walked towards him.

Kneeling next to him, she held his head up and placed the water skin against his mouth.

"I believe that I am entitled to thank you, yet again," she said as she helped him drink.

"I wouldn't be here right now if you had followed through with your orders to kill me."

She sat down next to him for a moment before she shook her head, "Anyway, thank you.. Now come enjoy some of this boar with me. There's far too much for me alone."

She helped him stand up and move over near the fire. She placed a fur she had stashed in the cave around him and handed him some of the food.
 
He quickly ate the food, he ate as if he has not eaten in days, he was ravenous. He fell back as the food was quickly gone. He burped and fell back with a huge smile on his face

"Ahhh, thank you Kerra... your cooking skill is quite good... you must be a master cook."

He rubbed his full belly.

"Ahh you don't owe me anything. Like I said, you never know... I might end up killing you just for the hell of it."

He grinned at her.

"As long as I am your dog, I will not harm you..."

He nuzzled his face against her breasts and he smiled at her.
 
She looked down at his face and smiled moving the hair out of his face. "You truly are like a hound pup.."

She looked around and saw the food that was left over. "I'll be cooking that section longer tonight so it makes jerky. That will last longer than fresher meat."

She moved his hands up to her perky breasts. She smiled looking to him.

"I am yours and you are mine. I wouldn't care if you killed me. If it were for the best, then it is to be done."

She laid back on the floor and looked up at the ceiling of the cave. "So, what do we do now?"
 
He looked to her and spanked her ass... hard. He had anger in his eyes.

"No... don't you ever say that. Kerra listen to me."

He took her face in his hand and started her in the eyes.

"Your death is never to be "For the best" Never! Do you understand me?"

He kissed her than.

"I was only joking, I do that you know?"

He sighed.

"I need a strong woman, I don't need to be with a weak, pathetic girl. You liked controlling me, I liked it as well. If you could do so with out me telling you to do so would be better, but you know..."

He laughed as he did not know what he was talking about anymore.

"Kerra, you are my lover now, be strong for me, show no weakness, no matter what."

He saw the look she was giving him.
 
"So what you are saying is that you want me to be strong," she said with a smirk. She looked to him and then she jumped behind him quickly and held him down on the ground.

"I have a bit of a power, I am a blood elf after all."

She smiled as she held him there, before pressing her lips against his own, seeking out his tongue with her own.

She pulled back for a moment and looked into his loving eyes. "But I also like to be taken control of as well.."

Moving back and staring at him, she showed him her nude frame, giving him a full eye-full.

"So, what do you say?"

561.jpg
 
He grinned at her.

"Oh a little power exchange, I do like that. It is very sexy for both of us to be in control. I would love to control you my lover."

He smiled at her as he looked to her naked form.

"You are so beautiful Kerra, so amazing... but lover..."

He gulped as he looked to her.

"You drained me and I am still... well spent..."

He chuckled.

"Are we to stay here forever, or are we to move out to a new location?"

He drank some water as he looked to her.

"Come here baby, lay down with me."

He held his arms open for her.
 
"The only time that we would have to go is if someone found us." She moved over to him and laid next to him.

She moved his arm around her body as she laid there.

"As long as we scavenge the area for food and fresh water, we'll be safe here."

She laid next to him and felt herself dozing off to sleep. She turned her head slightly and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you, Harlid..." she said before turning over to fall asleep.
 
He stroked her hair as she slept, loving how peaceful it was. Loving how she was comfortable enough to just fall asleep on him. He felt himself falling asleep as well.

He awoke some time later as he looked to her, still asleep on him. He smiled as he looked to her, stroking her hair some more. He yawned as he smiled.

"Sleeping beauty..."
 
She heard him mumble something and that woke her up. "Oh...mm...Harlid?" she said as she turned her head towards him. She kissed him on the lips, moaning into the kiss.

She sat up and stretched, yawning. "Were you up all night?" she questioned him.

She reached for some water out of the bucket and smiled, "I believe we can go out to the lake near here and get cleaned up. Perhaps kill some wild boar or stag.."

She stood up and stretched some more. "What do you think my love?"
 
On the outside of the cave, there were goblin and orcs mining the ore around the area, they were all working together, a rather large group of them, had to be about 19 of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harlid smiled as he nodded.

"Yes of course lover. And no, I slept some, but I awoke to find a sleeping Angel in my lap. I could not believe my luck."

He grinned at her as he stood up. He took his small pouch and he pulled forth a crystal and he invoked its powers as his clothes changed, he wore a green and yellow rogue suit now. Hooded and cloaked. He sheathed his daggers and fixed his hood.

"Ready my love? Do you want to change your clothes? Use the crystal I gave you."

He smiled at her.
 
Kerralynn looked at the crystal that he had given her. She focused into it and her clothes changed to dark purple and gold clothing. "Oh this is perfect."

She summoned her trusty dragonhawk and pink crane then turned to him, "I believe we can go out the back way as to avoid the miners. Their commanding officers will be questioning the sight of you, so let's just go."

She took hold of his hand and led him out the back. The back entrance of the cave system entered into a forested area where a river was visible. "I think we should fish or something as well."

They had everything they needed, right at their fingertips. Food, shelter, water, clothing materials, everything.

"So what would you like to do first, Harlid?" she said fluttering her eyes.
 
"We need no clothing material, that is what the crystal is for my love. Let us search out some food."

He knew something was wrong as he stepped out of the cave with her. He heard it first. "Alliance!" than saw 3 hunters spring out with there crossbows drawn, than he saw the warriors start there charge, there were 9 of them, hunters, warriors, a shaman, and Warlock. He shook his head as he knew this was not going to go well. He looked to Kerra.

"Get back!"

He stood in front of her as he met the warriors charge, he blocked there axes with his daggers and looked to Kerra. Was this going to be the end... suits him... he pushed back on the axes with his daggers as he let them go, he reached back and almost looked as if he reached into thin air and pulled forth a very legendary sword, who was this Assassin?

"Did someone say Thunderfury the Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?"

He grinned as his dagger appeared in his other hand and formed back on his belt.

"Please I do not want to fight..."

He knew they could understand him with the enchantment.

He heard more steps running towards them.

"Shit..."
 
Kerralynn looked ahead of them and saw the enemies coming forth. All of them were Alliance. She was pushed back by Harlid as she gasped looking at him. He pulled out a blade. She stepped forward and pulled out her Stars' Fury bow and struck one of the Alliance scouts with a paralyzing shot. "Harlid, I'm not helpless," she said as she pulled out a crystal summoning 5 of her pets. "Go!" she shouted as she sent them forward.

Her Corehound struck the warlock, by biting off his arm and her Quillen struck the hunters pets' with its powerful strike.

"Let's destroy them, Harlid!" She turned and saw that more were coming. Oh what a swarm of enemies this was. They were starting to become overwhelmed.

It was then that numerous trolls arrived and started striking them down. Kerra was amazed as she looked around them, the Alliance being taken down one by one.
 
Harlid was never worried, he smiled as he knew the Darkspear Trolls were coming. He clapped his hands and turned around to look to Kerra.

"I know you are not useless. I just rather not see you get hurt."

He brushed some hair from her face as he kissed her lips.

"You are very important to me."

He than walked to the leader of this pack of Trolls. He slapped his hand in a greeting. The leader was massive compared to Harlid. He was all painted up for war and looked very intimidating, but Harlid patted him on the back as they spoke. They both looked to Kerra.

"This is my Angel from the Spirit world. Kerralynn, this is Colsnup, he is the main leader of the attack force here in the cold lands.

Colsnup: "Yo! You wit tis crazy rogue... you be brave lil girl."

He grinned at her as he looked her body over. He nodded at Harlid and they both walked off talking.
 
Kerralynn looked to the Troll and smiled as she greeted him in a respectful way. "I am grateful to you for coming to our aid, Master Colsnup," she said as she knelt before him.

The Troll shook his head, "There be no need, lil Elf. Tis a'ight. Harlid boy dere tis be our friend. Anytime he need Darkspear, da Darkspear will be dere."

Kerra smiled and looked to Harlid, "It seems you have friends everywhere, my love." She watched as they walked off and some of the warrior women of the Darkspear tribe looked to her, smiling as they talked to her.

"Harlid tis lucky to have ya," one said to her, to which she nodded in thanks.

If it hadn't been for the Darkspear arriving, they would have been overwhelmed. So Kerralynn was grateful no matter what Master Colsnup said. Her pets came to her side as she walked with the female Trolls, each woman pulling out a grain, meat or fruit for each of the Blood Elf's pet.

"They spirits be happy..They master tis good to dem.." the leader of the women said kneeling to give boar meat to the Quillen in celebration.

Kerralynn smiled as she looked to them. "They are my children, they are everything to me. Just like Harlid is."
 
Harlid walked beside his lover.

"I wanted to show you something. Since we are safe for the travel now, we both look like Trolls, just FYI."

He pulled forth 5 small cages it looked like, very small, they fit in his hand. She saw animals were in them.

"I know you are a hunter, have you ever heard of the Spirit Beasts?"

He threw them to the ground and out popped a white spotted leopard, glowing teal eyes. One other appeared a translucent blue bear, almost could see right through it. Another animal sat there, a blue furred wolf, crackling with lightning and blue glowing eyes, another appeared a large green dinosaur with red glowing eyes and finally another wolf, gray in color, but still crackling with lighting.

"These are some of the rarest pets you can tame. All around Azeroth, I hunted these. I named them, the cat is Elvy, the blue bear is Baloo, the blue wolf is Feneris, the dino is Grimmlock and the gray wolf is Garou."

He smiled as he saw her face.

"I am a collector of rare things, I have a large collection, I mean not to show off, I just wanted to show you that I am like you."

He bowed before her.

"I just favor blades. And your large breasts."

He smiled as he fondled her large assets.
 
Kerra looked to him as he showed her his collection. "Wow, just amazing," she said looking to the pets. She knelt down next to them and began to pet them, the spotted leopard nuzzling against her as she sat among them.

"They are amazing. I had never heard of them before, but they are absolutely darling," she said as she continued to pet them.

She stood up and continued to walk with Harlid. She moved closer to him and let her breasts push against him.

"So what should we do?" she asked him. "Are we safe now from both factions?"
 
"We are never safe, the Darkspear will not stand to fend off the Horde from me, they will protect you from me and the Alliance. But if the Horde sees me, than they will not stop them from attacking me. It is a silent alliance between them and me."

He smiled at her as he felt her soft tits press against his chest.

"What do you want to do, we will be in the village soon. Well, I can kind of tell what you want... damn pervert..."

He grinned at her.
 
She heard his words and it hit her like a goblin zeppelin. Her heart sunk as she heard him speak about how the Darkspear were not truly there to protect him. "Will they kill you?" she asked him.

She continued to walk with him, not wanting to go to the village. Would he just hand her off to the Horde and never look back? She stopped midway and looked to him.

"I don't want to go," she pleaded. "I don't want to leave you. And if I were to go into that village, I'd be forced to leave you. I just got you back."

Tears were coming to her eyes. She knew that he would have to go back to the Alliance. She didn't want to lose him. And if he went back to the Alliance, he'd be killed.

"Harlid...please.."
 
He laughed at her.

"No, its nothing like that. They will take me in, I am not leaving you. Besides, I cannot return until you are dead."

He smiled at her.

"Me and the Darkspear are brothers, we protect each other."

He smiled as he took his hand.

"Do no worry, I will not leave you."

He whistled and his spirit beasts ran off and joined the other hunter pets.

"Look at them, happy as can be."

He smiled, he took her into his arms and looked to her as he saw her breasts just about popping out of her top.

"Mmm just what I like to see."

He kissed her.
 
She moaned as he kissed her. She was now happy as she understood what he was explaining.

"Mm," she moaned as she kissed him. The pets were off playing together as she held onto him.

Her breasts pushed against his chest as they stood there. Her body was becoming hot as her sexual need began to rise.

She pulled back for a moment as she looked to him. "I want to fuck you again..can we go back to the cave or is there a place here at the village?"
 
"That is all you ever want to do Kerra."

He smiled at her.

"I have a hut there in the village, there will be plenty of time for that. Why don't you go and talk to the village women. I have something I need to get done."

He smiled as he walked her over to the women and they took her in like she was part of there tribe.

Harlid seemed to vanish as he spoke with one of the Shadow Hunters, he told them everything that was happening in secret code. He shook hands with the main Shadow Hunter and he saw the women were dancing around a fire as they were all back in the tribe home now. He looked around and saw other members of the horde here and he quickly disguised himself with his trusty crystal, donning red and black leather, his eyes glowing black as well. His ears grew longer and his skin took a creamy tone. He looked like a blood elf now, completely different. Hair was long and blonde, eyes were emerald green. He looked to a few of the Horde, an Orc and two Tauren and he nodded his head.

He than watched as the women were dancing around the fire and he saw Kerra and smiled at her. He wondered if she would know it was him.
 
Kerralynn walked over to the women and smiled. They were all starting a dance and she wanted to join in. She stepped in beat to the Troll drums as she continued to dance, her body swaying in perfect harmony as she stepped with the Troll women. Her red hair swaying as she danced, her perfect tits bouncing with each turn.

She knew that somewhere he was watching her from afar, that thought made her smile.

She noticed that there was a blood elf coming her way and she was shocked. "Why is a blood elf here?" she thought to herself.

Everything was becoming strange. Where did Harlid go? When the man got closer, she looked to him and realized it was really her love because of the crystal hanging from his neck.

"Harlid?" she questioned. Her face lit up in a smile as she looked to him.
 
He grinned as he whispered in her ear.

"The next part of the dance is a great tradition. Strip down baby.

As he said that the other Troll women started to strip down and continue to dance. The other horde faction came down and started to talk to Kerra. Asking her what she was doing here. Harlid backed off and let them talk to her, some troll women danced around Harlid, but his eyes were only on Kerra.
 
Back
Top