Camping

I strared in disbelieve ,the bikers where huge ,I could hear more bikes out side The first guy slapped my as ,it felt like I had been pierced by a hundred needles . I jumped crying out he laughed showing every one what he called his vampire glove ,reaching down he grabbed my cock wrapping his hand around it squeesing hard ,my dick was instantly covered in blood as he roughly jerked back and forth ,thats it bitch scream like a girl ,the pain was incredulal ,My screaming got louder .
We gotta get a couple of those gloves Monak told Grant ,wow how cum I never seen one before .
When are ya gonna bring him out a voice shouted ,ya cant keep him for yourself ,wait your turn ,the rest of the guys are on the way .
He put his arm around Monak taking her tit in his massive hand ,sliding under her shirt ,she smiled ,Grant not so much but he said nothing . Are ya gonna fuck him Monak tried to move away ,I figured maybe I'd fuck you while Axman does the bitch ,or would you rather have him do your old man .
This plainly was not the way Grant had figured this would play out .
Now wait a fucking minute ,nobody's going to fuck me ans get your paws off my wife .He wrapped his hand around Grants neck ,your gonna do exactly as we say and if I wanna fuck your old lady I will
 
I looked at the biker and smiled nervously. I remember when they visited last. I was taken in every hole, whipped and tied up. Grant was taken also. He took a step back, but he knows there is no escape.

The biker hit Grant on the jaw, his spiked glove tearing his flesh apart. His face started to bleed.

He groans from the pain. He is pushed out of the mobile home out to the field.
 
come eer bitch I need my cock sucked ,I tried to think of some way out of this ,he grabbed my nuts squeezed so hard I thought he would crush them .I dropped to my knees ,undid his jeans ,the powerful smell of stale piss assaulted my nostrils ,grabbing my hair he forced the head into my mouth ,having no choice I sucked it ,working my tongue over the silken head ,working it with m y hand It took no more the a couple of minutes ,he pushed all the sway in ,down my throat ,the cum almost chocked me as I swallowed as fast as I could .
he wiped his dick in my hair ,shoving me to the door ,I gasped in horror ,there mat have been 50 bikers .more than 50 of them 3 of us
I was shoved out ,still naked to the whistles and catcalls hey I want his ass ,not me I want his mouth every one laughing ,Grant came flying out ,landing on his face ,this one don't think were good enough for him ,were gonna prove him wrong A roar went up ,then Monak was brought out ,she been striped naked ,it hushed the crowd ,wow now there is one sweet looking piece of ass ,they all agreed.
Were going to have a lottery to see in what order we go in to have her ,some body had some paper and began writing numbers ,I was grabbed ,pushed over the seat of a bike ,my cheeks spread a cock crammed into me My scream brought laugher ,hey don't you know your supposed to use lube ,it`ll fuck up his asshole .
Screw his asshole ,what the fuck do I care what he ends up like and rammed the full length of his cock into me
 
I watched as theo was bent over the cycle and raped. He screamed as the biker pushed his cock into him.

They bent grant over another bike. They tied his hand and ankles to the tires, then one forced his cock into his mouth. Another grabbed a branch and SWISH!! A welt rose from his defenseless ass. He cried out in pain.

They ripped the clothes off me and threw me across another bike. They spread my legs wide. My pussy and tight hole was exposed. One biker grabbed my hair and pushed his cock into my mouth. Another spread my legs wider and impaled my pussy. I cried out.

"ggggooooddd!!"
 
I had given up my worldly pursuits ad adopted a hedonistic lifestyle after being diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm, my personal ticking time bomb. My first encounter with Liana and the Sun Marcel in Paris had been more pleasurable than I could have imagined. Unfortunately I had to flee when penchant for drugs had run me afoul with the law.

I was extremely fortunate to find Mona, never did fully understand why she took me into her world. I was not her Sub, but there was nothing I wouldn’t do to please her. Then I bumped into that masochist Theo, thinking originally that he was a Sub only to learn that he could never be a true sub. The only thing he was a slave to was he masochistic desires.

My last thoughts were of Mona and her current predicament when the aneurysm burst and I died slumped spread eagle over a motorcycle in a remote campground.
 
Back
Top