Strap-on experiences

Strap on is not about being dominated, however, it may seem that is the flavor of most erotic photography built around the act.

It is very intimate when had just between lovers/partners as pure enjoyment without the role play involved as well.

I couldn't agree more!! It's hands down (for me) one of the most intimate things I can share with a lover.... a little dominance on her part is more than Ok... but it surely doesn't need to be a 'beat down'!!

Just a sweet, erotic role reversal...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
I have to agree with you on it [the act of strap on loving] being the most intimate thing to share with each other. It makes a most memorable experience for years to think about.
<grin>


I couldn't agree more!! It's hands down (for me) one of the most intimate things I can share with a lover.... a little dominance on her part is more than Ok... but it surely doesn't need to be a 'beat down'!!

Just a sweet, erotic role reversal...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
strapon

Dont know if this qualifies as a strap on experience!
Some while back I was in hospital and I had a camera up my bum...I'm glad I refused the sedative because it felt fabulous!...God know how much camera was shoved up...but I didn't want them to take it out!.
So if any of you have to go in for similiar procedures....lie on y'side,bring y'knees up....and enjoy the ride!!
 
strap ons

Using a strap on is as much of a psychological experience as a physical sensation.

To begin a scene with the sub on his (her to be inserted if you prefer) knees, collared and leashed and awaiting instructions in how to be a pleasing cock sucker can be an interesting diversion from the simple "on your back slut!"

Taking the hard black phallis in My hand I like to stroke it with a mean looking fist as My voice lowers with My expectations. Being explicit on what I expect in the worshipping of this tool of torment or pleasure.

Pulling firmly upon the leash, forcing the sub to cover the short distance between us on his knees until I have directed his mouth over the cock with My hand on the back of his head and the leash tight in My grip. Telling him when to open his mouth, how to take Me slowly and respectfully, deeply, softly and passionately. Teaching him how to use his teeth in a delicate way, up and down the shaft. Explaining why the head needs special attention to please Me. Directing him to worship this phallis with butterfly kisses and gentle licks as I torment him with the thought that this just might be a training for the day I will insist he entertain Me with the cock of a Dom in his slutty mouth.

I expect perfection in every lesson I teach and will keep him sucking, kissing and licking until I see progress and reality in his obedience.

That is so incredibly hot, my whole body is shaking I think i would do just about anything for that kind of training
 
I have to agree with you on it [the act of strap on loving] being the most intimate thing to share with each other. It makes a most memorable experience for years to think about.
<grin>

and it's one of those things lovers can share, mention to one another in a totally vanilla way, in public, and get all excited about... a secret just the two of them share... Sweet stuff this! :)

I do have some wonderful memories... I only wish we were making many, many, more!
 
As a guy,I have always enjoyed and strongly related to the aggressive male penetrative imperative, the need to probe and bury myself (and ultimately my seed ) as deeply as possible into the body of my partner, but I have always wondered how it felt to my partner, to envelop, accept and absorb that same sexual energy. For a few years now my wife and I have been exchanging roles and we both find it extremely stimulating to explore the dynamics of alternate identities. We've progressed to using gradually larger dildoes and I've found that I really enjoy the sensation of feeling her big cock piercing me and filling me internally and moving inside of me. We also use the We-vibe so she too can be stimulated while fucking me. No domination or abuse.
 
Last edited:
i'd like to make a boy wear a strap on to fuck me with. That way it would be the size i prefer at that moment.
 
There is NOTHING like having him ask me, "You want to fuck me later?" via a soft whisper intimately in my ear as we walk around the grocery store. Nothing begins a raging fire in me more. Sweet stuff, agreed!

and it's one of those things lovers can share, mention to one another in a totally vanilla way, in public, and get all excited about... a secret just the two of them share... Sweet stuff this! :)

I do have some wonderful memories... I only wish we were making many, many, more!
 
There is NOTHING like having him ask me, "You want to fuck me later?" via a soft whisper intimately in my ear as we walk around the grocery store. Nothing begins a raging fire in me more. Sweet stuff, agreed!

Hiya Miss I,

Been thinking about you quite a bit. How are you?
 
There is NOTHING like having him ask me, "You want to fuck me later?" via a soft whisper intimately in my ear as we walk around the grocery store. Nothing begins a raging fire in me more. Sweet stuff, agreed!

Or for her to whisper in my ear... "You know I'm going to fuck you senseless later" ..... and only she and I knowing she'll actually be the one doing the fucking!!

Yes.... I often feel sorry for those who've never tried it.... Then again, maybe they're just blissfully unaware.... such a pity
 
There is NOTHING like having him ask me, "You want to fuck me later?" via a soft whisper intimately in my ear as we walk around the grocery store. Nothing begins a raging fire in me more. Sweet stuff, agreed!

So, should I look for you at the Shaw's or the Hannaford? :)
 
This has been a great thread! I hope it gets going again. Although maybe everything has already been covered. But I do like hearing the various stories. I've never had the fortune to experience a strap-on from a woman, but I'm dying too!
 
this has been a big fantasy of mine..to have a lady or group of ladies dress me up and use strapons...i have used about everything around the house but would really like to have it done...glad to see im not the onlyone good topic
 
Well maybe if we bump it, we'll get a few more jumping in with their experiences! :)
 
Amazing!

My girlfriend and I were having some phone fun a month or so ago when the subject of strapons came up. We both really enjoyed the fantasy and decided we should try it for real. So the next time I visited, I took a brand new harness and dildo in case the mood struck.

Strike it did! Right after round one, she whispered in my ear, asking me if I wanted her to try on the new toy. We got it out and I helped her into it, telling her how sexy she looked in it. I noticed a slight change in her attitude and it turned me on even more; my normally submissive girl had a newfound dominant side-just slightly, but she did seem quite confident!

She positioned me on the edge of the bed on all fours and I felt her lips kissing down my lower back, lower and lower, until I felt her tongue in my tight ass. My, how she loves to rim me! I then felt a cool liquid splash over my ass and her finger spreading it in and around my hole, getting me ready and helping me relax. I could hear her stroking some lube onto her new dildo, then she asked if I was ready.

She began putting pressure on the dildo-we were starting with the Tantus Flame, which is about 6" long and has a large tip-which made getting it started a little tricky. She pushed a little into me and I had to have her back out for a second as it hurt...then she pushed in again-it was still hurting and I was about to ask her to stop when she gave a good push and popped the tip in! It took my breath away, making me gasp as I asked her to go slow!

She slowly slid in and out of me until she was as deep as could be. It was a different feeling than I have ever experienced and very pleasurable! She began fucking me slowly, pulling almost out completely before sliding all the way in, gaining speed each time.

I decided i wanted to face her, so I flipped over, putting my ankles on her shoulders as she entered me more quickly this time, sliding in in one deft movement. She held onto my legs as she fucked me good, going fast and hard, as deep as possible. I could hear and feel her hips slamming my ass with each thrust!

I slid back further on the bed, letting her have me missionary style as I wrapped my legs around her and held on as she fucked me. The sexiest part was when she leaned in, kissing me deeply as she pounded my tight ass real good, not letting me get enough of a breath as she really let me have it!

It felt really good, and we had a few more sessions over that weekend-and plan to get another-bigger- dildo for next time!
 
That's a sexy story. Imaging a sexy woman with a strap on doing me like that really gets me going. I have never had a strap on, but have fantasized about masturbating while taking it in the ass. I also would like to try and suck the strap on first to see if I could deep throat it.
 
Just wanted to pop in and say that last night my wife and I got home from a Halloween party and she had a few to drink, she wanted to do me with the strapon and was really into it. After a few minutes with her on top she had me ride her. The result was the first orgasm I have ever had purely from anal with out even touching my penis. :nana: I didn't even know it was possible for a guy to do that!
 
Back
Top