Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the past two days I heard: "whats that brown thing at the end of my cue?"

it's a jack-o-lantern:D

Darn the guy working outside is scaring away all the trick or treaters, I may have to eat the candy myself, *kicking at the floor* shoot.:devil:

I'm sitting here, having my ass whooped in yahoo pool by Misty, and every few minutes there's a knock on the door. Once in a while she opens the door and goes 'oh my goodness!' in response to the little kids costumes. Last year it was every time she opened the door- i thought it was so cute.

I love how halloween is such a huge thing in America. Here, we didnt get anyone knocking on the door- and its not just coz they've figured out that we dont open the door on halloween, but i haven't heard any kids out on the street at all...

Anyway...i just love how it's such a big thing and i can't wait to have my first american halloween. As long as i get to have it Misty style <3

"sometime we'll find it, the rainbow connection, of lovers and dreamers and me."

--- kermit

Ow!

Kisses -

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Yes! Sympathy kisses! Dood!!!
*muchos besitos back* :kiss:

I love finger foods! :D
You are one sick chickie, Kinkita. :D

Incidentally, the tarting was a smash. I'm still in shock for some reason. I seriously thought I'd be bringing home 30 mini cheese tarts (there were 45 to begin with), trying to figure out what to do with them. Maybe the Jarlsberg curse wasn't a curse, it was a kiss of good luck to my thumb.

Also incidentally, one of the crappy things about working at a newspaper is that when you have band aids on they get all inky from the papers and then you look like you've been rooting around in an inkwell or some such ridiculousness. And then you wash and wash and the water gets into the band aid and the cut stings again and then you curse. It's a horrid cycle.

Yeah.

My finger is having sympathy pains.
How sweet of it. It will be rewarded with chocolate someday.

You didn't finish fries???! You should have taken them with you when you ran. :mad:
I will never forgive you for doing this. (Children in Africa are starving, etc.) Fries. Fries? You left fries uneaten??!
No, no. We've been over this a million times, Magpie.
Starving children in INDIA...:D :D :D

Life sure can be strange.

So I lost my job today. Well, more accurately my trial period ended and the principal decided not to invest in me permanently. So I should be upset right? Hardly. I was miserable at that job. I could sugar coat it as much as I want, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to know that I was in way over my head. At least now I don't have to worry about coming up with a full curriculum for the students and can focus on finding a better job.

In other news, I had a second date with a girl I really like and kissage was achieved. :D Cross your fingers guys, I really want this to work out. :)

:heart:

I didn't think there'd be any trick or treaters as we don't exactly live near the city center, and we had other stuff to do tonight, so we didn't buy any candy to give away. I was out with my dad, and when we got back, my mom had turned on the porch light so we could see (being unaware of the Halloween connection). Just as we parked, I saw some trick or treaters making their way up our driveway.

They were the cutest things. I told them that my mom was German and unaware of Halloween customs, but that I'd run inside really quickly and get them something. They were so polite and happy. Luckily I found something, some german Ueberraschungseier that my parents imported for me. I explained to them that there was chocolate on the outside and a toy on the inside, so they wouldn't hurt their teeth, and they seemed really excited about it and said thank you very politely and happily and cheerfully.

I was in tears by the time they left. The ready-for-motherhood hormones have been going crazy again lately. They were just so damn cute. :eek:

So I lost my job today. Well, more accurately my trial period ended and the principal decided not to invest in me permanently. So I should be upset right? Hardly. I was miserable at that job. I could sugar coat it as much as I want, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to know that I was in way over my head. At least now I don't have to worry about coming up with a full curriculum for the students and can focus on finding a better job.

In other news, I had a second date with a girl I really like and kissage was achieved. :D Cross your fingers guys, I really want this to work out. :)

That's the right attitude! It's no loss losing a bad job. Good luck on the dating too. May there be lots of kissage and huggage in there for you.

Two things
1. I want a woman who will make me cum during sex and not give me an empty feeling. Of course what do I expect with a pity fuck for the ex?
2. TO WRITING!

I have just had a shred-fest. :D

If it wasnt all so damn messy i'd love to toss it up in the air and let it fall like snow...

hehe...

OOO!

Google Docs has this Word Count Tool for Documents, it also gives the Flesch Reading Ease and Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level.

Not only can I work on my NaNo project from any computer and not lose things in translation but I have a new handy tool to play with.

DO IT!!! Come on - you KNOW you REALLY, REALLY want to!!!!

you are a bad influence...:p

hmmm, Nina said that to me on wednesday whilst i distracted her incessently in Theory...we sat there giggling the entire time...she says she's never sitting next to me again...haha...too funny.

~~

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum!

;)

Also incidentally, one of the crappy things about working at a newspaper is that when you have band aids on they get all inky from the papers and then you look like you've been rooting around in an inkwell or some such ridiculousness. And then you wash and wash and the water gets into the band aid and the cut stings again and then you curse. It's a horrid cycle.

Yeah.
You don't wash band aids however grubby they get!

How sweet of it. It will be rewarded with chocolate someday.
Oh, the anticipation.

No, no. We've been over this a million times, Magpie.
Starving children in INDIA...:D :D :D
*dirty look*

you are a bad influence...:p

hmmm, Nina said that to me on wednesday whilst i distracted her incessently in Theory...we sat there giggling the entire time...she says she's never sitting next to me again...haha...too funny.
I've had that a lot too - not sitting beside you declarations. :eek: They do anyway. :D

Sorry for the job *hugs*

And yay for the date! *fingers crossed*

----------------
Blurt: Yesterday night was amazing. *sigh* :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back