A super story

Yes, what do you expect? The revised idea seems to be: woman wears tight costume, becomes aroused. Okay, then what? Is there conflict, comedy, cumming, consternation? Let's reverse-engineer this. Take an existing plot, maybe TAMING OF THE SHREW. Give the woman a superhero costume. See what happens.

How about impregnation?

What I was hinting at (and what I think Hypoxia is hinting at) is that a list of elements (impregnation, she's wearing a costume, whatever) doesn't give a sense of what kind of story you're looking for. At least a skeleton of some sort of idea about narrative would help with that.

What I was hinting at (and what I think Hypoxia is hinting at) is that a list of elements (impregnation, she's wearing a costume, whatever) doesn't give a sense of what kind of story you're looking for. At least a skeleton of some sort of idea about narrative would help with that.

How about a nerd girl who doesn't feel as if she fits in except at comic con or other kinds of conventions where people don't know who she is. Or a female superhero (superheroine) has lost her powers and one of her powers helped to keep her horniness in line, or so she thinks.

How about a nerd girl who doesn't feel as if she fits in except at comic con or other kinds of conventions where people don't know who she is. Or a female superhero (superheroine) has lost her powers and one of her powers helped to keep her horniness in line, or so she thinks.
What I'm hinting at is that a bunny needs a path to hop down. Bunny=gimmick. Path=plot. One needs the other.

So, ex-superheroine loses power to control her horniness. What then? Does she seek out mad scientists, potent wizards, mental adepts, seemingly-friendly superhero(in)es, to help her regain power / control? Do they use her?

Or, nerd girl is only comfy when she's uniformed and anonymous. Is she into lolicon? Is she a naive victim, or a sly manipulator, or a driven sex-hound? Does she unleash hidden fetishes? Is she being stealthily recorded?

I also hinted that a bunny/gimmick can be inserted into an existing plot. It's a tradition. Plug NYC gang war into ROMEO & JULIET (which Willy the Shake stole from another source) and we get WEST SIDE STORY. Plug your real or former or wannabe superheroine into an old plot. Let the fun begin.

What I'm hinting at is that a bunny needs a path to hop down. Bunny=gimmick. Path=plot. One needs the other.

So, ex-superheroine loses power to control her horniness. What then? Does she seek out mad scientists, potent wizards, mental adepts, seemingly-friendly superhero(in)es, to help her regain power / control? Do they use her?

Or, nerd girl is only comfy when she's uniformed and anonymous. Is she into lolicon? Is she a naive victim, or a sly manipulator, or a driven sex-hound? Does she unleash hidden fetishes? Is she being stealthily recorded?

I also hinted that a bunny/gimmick can be inserted into an existing plot. It's a tradition. Plug NYC gang war into ROMEO & JULIET (which Willy the Shake stole from another source) and we get WEST SIDE STORY. Plug your real or former or wannabe superheroine into an old plot. Let the fun begin.

A reason I ha e been reluctant in going into details is when I do people say that I've obviously put a lot of thought into the story and should do it myself.

If it where the ex-superheroine story maybe she doesn't know that her powers were keeping her powers in check, or a villain pulled the plug on her powers and did something to her to make her horny so she would do it with him but she got away first. Or maybe she's just in heat and loses her powers and looks for a guy after guy after guy. Or She loses her powers and is on a journey to enjoy being normal and she was not used to the attention she was now getting from guys.

If it's the cosplay story maybe she could be naive but still a little smart. She could be getting tired of being a virgin but still wanting to stay a virgin until she meets Mr. Right. And at a convention some guys mention her nipples sticking out like those of The suits in Batman and Robin movie. A guy comes to her rescue, she hangs out with him. He seems a little familiar but she can't figure out why. He says the same about her. Eventually one thing leads to another and that leads to sex and then she finds out who he is under his disguise after the sex is over. She freaks out because he was either a male relative or a friend from college or her senior year of high school (making them 18 or 19) but I'm thinking college. She runs out and then runs into the guy's who commented on her nipples earlier. She ends up doing it with them. Either at the same time or separately. Then eventually she gets things under control and may or may not end up pregnant.

How is that? The details could be changed or even have the two (cosplay and superheroine) ideas mixed together.

Hey, that sounds like you've put a lot of thought into it. Maybe you should write the story yoursaaaaAAAGHHH I can't do it :D

Seriously though, that makes it a lot clearer what you're hoping for. I hope you find a taker.

Hey, that sounds like you've put a lot of thought into it. Maybe you should write the story yoursaaaaAAAGHHH I can't do it :D

Seriously though, that makes it a lot clearer what you're hoping for. I hope you find a taker.

Good one. Actually I just had a couple of ideas and when I got to the cosplay girl part it just took on a life of it's own. I know that's how a lot of written stuff is done but when it comes to the plot and other stuff including but not exclusively the sex stuff I'm not great at. Like Perry White told Lois Lane in Superman the movie I can't write a darn about sex.

Back