Feminization makes me so hard

tumblr_ng249romba1toyjj9o1_1280.jpg

I wear sexy panties everyday!

Wow, I didn't know this thread was going to be so popular!!! Thanks for all the hot replies. Guess what, I'm hard reading them all :devil::cattail:

michaeldreams, you and me are on the exact same page! reading your posts, it's like they could have been written by me! Jesus, I'm so turned on now.

If only somebody would come online and want to RP with me....*sigh* :cattail::cattail::cattail:

Wow, I didn't know this thread was going to be so popular!!! Thanks for all the hot replies. Guess what, I'm hard reading them all :devil::cattail:

michaeldreams, you and me are on the exact same page! reading your posts, it's like they could have been written by me! Jesus, I'm so turned on now.

If only somebody would come online and want to RP with me....*sigh* :cattail::cattail::cattail:

https://33.media.tumblr.com/11c6c8555ad218ce68ce6664cc01214c/tumblr_msijvlN3sm1sp9eaao1_500.gif

Sheer panties get me so so Hard!;)

I love being with so many feminized males... wish we could have a pretty cock-sucking party!

"Girls! Girls!" snaps Mistress Sharon. We all quiet down, so excited by what is coming soon. She looks around the lushly appointed mega-bedroom with three large beds, wardrobes full of lingerie, closets full of heels and dresses. Then she looks at us, a collection of feminized sissies, dolled up, made up, teetering in 5" heels and frilly sissy girl dresses.

"The first game at Sissy Day is the circle stroke. Line up in a circle and face the bottom of the sissy in front of you. Reach around their petticoat and frilly dress, find their panties and their hard clitty. Stroke that clitty until she whimpers and then stop! It isn't time for sissies to cream yet. And start!"

<snip>
"The first game at Sissy Day is the circle stroke. Line up in a circle and face the bottom of the sissy in front of you. Reach around their petticoat and frilly dress, find their panties and their hard clitty. Stroke that clitty until she whimpers and then stop! It isn't time for sissies to cream yet. And start!"

When? Where? May I join in?

That sounds like fun to be with a bunch of sissies like that...but I really don't like having my clit played with while I'm dressed, it make me completely lose my feminine headspace. I wear tight hose and panties to keep it from ever bulging or getting too hard for that reason...

Absolutely! But, it makes me think of what is in the gif we can't see. Maybe "she" is sitting there with a grin, smiling at the look on her boyfriend's face at his sissy surprise.
Or maybe his ankles are tied to the chair feet, and his wrists are tied behind the back. A pretty pink ball gag in his mouth put there by his "cruel" boyfriend, forcing him to be the sexy gurl he has always wanted. Oh, the mind dances....

My ex got me started cross dressing. I use to get so hard when she would pick out what to ware and put my makeup on.

It's interesting that there's so much emphasis on clothing here - or feminine mind state for that matter. Usually when I read fanfic or roleplays tagged feminization the opposite thing is going on - it's a male character's body that is changed to become more hermaphroditic, and often the male character is reluctant about this - trying to hide their budding breasts with a big sweatshirt, panicking at the idea that they will soon be capable of getting pregnant, etc. I wonder where the difference comes from.

Absolutely! But, it makes me think of what is in the gif we can't see. Maybe "she" is sitting there with a grin, smiling at the look on her boyfriend's face at his sissy surprise.
Or maybe his ankles are tied to the chair feet, and his wrists are tied behind the back. A pretty pink ball gag in his mouth put there by his "cruel" boyfriend, forcing him to be the sexy gurl he has always wanted. Oh, the mind dances....

I like the way your mind dances, the pink ball gag and hands tied behind the back really sets the mood.

I like the way your mind dances, the pink ball gag and hands tied behind the back really sets the mood.

Oh yes......exactly! He looks past his boyfriend at his own reflection in a mirror on the door behind him. He can't' believe he's been tied to his favorite chair in nothing but sheer panties, and a matching bra. A sexy little brunette wig frames his perfectly made-up face, with that hot pink ball-gag showcased by two full, ruby red lips like a pretty bow on top of a package on Xmas morning.:D

Oh yes......exactly! He looks past his boyfriend at his own reflection in a mirror on the door behind him. He can't' believe he's been tied to his favorite chair in nothing but sheer panties, and a matching bra. A sexy little brunette wig frames his perfectly made-up face, with that hot pink ball-gag showcased by two full, ruby red lips like a pretty bow on top of a package on Xmas morning.:D

Your drawing a very pretty picture I would imagine he has some tight nipple clamps on and his boyfriend is dressed in a black vinyl or leather outfit with his cock straining at the fabric from the hardness. He has a cat of nine tails in his hand and a bottle of baby oil on the nightstand.

I like that. I like the thought of this young guy dressing up as a pretty gurl for his older lover to surprise him. And his boyfriend is just driven CRAZY by it. Before the gurl can say a word, the boyfriend has her tied to that chair, silenced by a ball gag you he'd no idea he had, and his body tingling from those too tight nipple clamps. The gurl trembles at the sight of her manly, once kindly older lover with his rock hard cock out, dripping precum, with a crazed look in his eye.

Loved them

Sorry to self advertise but if you're into feminization, you might like my story:

www.literotica.com/s/corssdressing-at-pride

www.literotica.com/s/corssdressing-at-pride-ch-02

www.literotica.com/s/corssdressing-at-pride-ch-03

(Misspelled titles due to misspelling the first entry due to being submitted at a very late hour, and then literotica changing the correctly spelled version to the misspelled one in the two subsequent chapters. The rest of it is well-written, I assure you)

Read all your stories a few days ago and really enjoyed them all.

Lov being feminized n a sissy especially since I have a baby dick

It's one of my most favorite fantasies, along with forced prostitution and bimbification. Many years ago even when I was just a regular boring heterosexual cisgender nerd guy I fantasized about being force feminized, like kidnapped and force feminized and being turned into a sissy whore. I dreamed about that lying on my bed on the mornings and sometimes masturbating myself before rushing to the bathroom to cum. The funny thing is, some years later I discovered myself as bisexual and then as transexual and now I am transitioning, taking hormones and have laser depilation and it all. In my case I guess it was just my fate waiting to happen. I gotta tell you guys, the feeling of seeing your body slowly being feminized, you developing breasts and a softer feminine face is just fantastic, it's incomparable with anything in the world.

Back