wife's car breaks down on wrong side of town.

texman11

Experienced
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Posts
90
And she has no money to pay. Shy white wife breaks down on wrong side of town her phone is dead and she has no money. She has to pay the shop with her body. Would anyone be interested in writing this story about my wife.
 
I'll assume you have her permission to post her image on Lit, so I'll help a noob out with a link to your Am Pic thread. First Public Pics of Wife :rose:

By the way, is any of this her fantasy? That could make it hotter. :)
 
She loves to hear a similar fantasy while she uses a vib. I am out of ideas and figured y'all could help. She cums hard hearing these stories. They are by far her favorite kind of stories.
 
I'll agree with LC. It wouldn't be too bright of either the Web site or a Mod to just accept the guy's statement that he has the wife's approval.
 
I like the one where she begrudgingly does it.( humiliation.) You could also add more than one mechanic if you want. She would enjoy that part of the story.
 
"wrong side of town"

Does this have racial-ethnic implications? Does she ingest one or more BBCs, or BLCs (big Latin cocks), or LACs (long Asian cocks)? Or maybe the mechanic(s) is/are butch lesbian, also maybe with IR overtones with BBDs (big black dykes).

For a twist, she's upperclass black or Asian or Latina, and the "wrong side of town" is full of inbred redneck honky trailer trash. For a different twist, it's a fantasy landscape and her steam carriage breaks down in an Orc neighborhood. Or it's SciFi and the scum are cyborgs and androids and rogue sexbots.

Another flip: Mechanic(s) try to humiliate her sexually but she's a former professional dominatrix (with martial arts training) and she controls the humiliation. Mechanic(s) end up begging for relief. "We'll fix the car, lady -- just go!"
 
It always bugs me that people always ask if you have permission. Since A) We can lie and B) we can make a new SN claiming to be the wife and post them and we have no way of confirming anything why do we waste time on that? Is it a legal thing like porn sites have that "Click her to prove you're 18" thing?

Other than being a trite cliche I like the idea.
 
I love stories where an otherwise-well-behaved woman finds herself tempted/tricked/seduced into misbehavior.


Here's a variation I'd add: It's raining (white shirt of course). Her phone gets wet. It's still charged... she just can't make a call. She's on her way to see her husband (big event? his birth day? their anniversary dinner?) so HAS to get there. She actually decides to give in to the ass hole (but sexy hot) mechanic's demand for a BJ to fix her car BECAUSE she doesn't want to let her husband down. He raises the price and wants more. She has no choice but to give in... sex in the back of her car. The phone rings (it can't make a call... but apparently it can receive one!) It's her husband of course. She shushes the mechanic while still straddling him and answers and tries to explain that she's had some car trouble and a nice man is working on it right now (all while trying not to moan or cum). Perhaps the husband comments "I can't wait until you get home... I've been horny all day for you..." to which she replies "Oh I bet I'm more ready than you...." etc

I really like this idea and have something similar in my files that I never finished because it seemed too similar to my previous story linked above. My story does have her rushing to meet the husband for a special event, so she is really dressed up looking nice. When she finally meets her husband she has an excuse for why she is disheveled with grease stains on her.
 
Back
Top