Engagement Anouncement

hello Equinoxe, we tried to keep our opposite sex attraction secret :rolleyes: we wrote hundreds? of poems back and forth that had no bearing on how we felt about each other that were misinterpreted even though I was wearing a lovely frock and had my hair up like Amy Wineglass

i remember that! :cattail:

Congratulations to you both. I wish you many years of happiness.
grazie!

Yay! Gratz! Hugs and toasts all about!

:cool:
hey x thanks, remec - toast? with or without marmite?

Harry, I don't know you but I know butters. She is has a good heart and a high functioning brain. Congratulations to you both.
lolol. thanks for the recommend, joey *huge grin*

Woot! Congratulations to you both! :heart:

This news definitely warrants a dancing banana or two. :nana::nana:
thankee, miz lollipop x

Wow, that is pretty fucking awesome! :heart:

Congratulations, guys :kiss: :rose:
it is!

thanks, flippers x

do it on Sunday its cheaper:)
ya think?

*not built for speed*

Just kidding.

Congratulations and best wishes to the both of you.
thanks, petey x. with a saint on our side what could possibly go wrong? :cool:

Awww Congrats my dear Chippy and her beloved.

:rose:
thankyou so much, sweetheart. and if sean is laughing, give him a kiss from me - that'll shut him up :halo:

Best wishes to the bride and congratulations to the groom! Many years of happiness for you.:heart:
thankyou so much, cathleen - aw...*wells up*

Congratulations: I don't know either of you all that well, but if I'm typical there's a row of happy Lit faces around the world this morning, all chuffed to bits for you both.
ishtat, what a lovely thing to say! ty!

Well I spotted the engagement sign and thought...Paaarty!...Gatecrash!...Free booze and nosh!!

But seriously, as a true romantic at heart, I sincerely wish both of you all the best in life and love ******************************congratulations!************************************
all teh free e-booze and e-nosh you can get yer laughing gear round. help yourself *nods*
and thankyou, too.

Good Luck!
you say that like you think we're gonna need it, lol. ty x

Whoa! Congratulations to you both!

Marriages that begin at Lit are the best marriages. :heart:
you should know, miss smartiepants :kiss:

Aww. Heartfelt congratulations.
very kind of you, k x

No one ever saw that coming.

Uh, huh.

But really excellent news. Congratulations to you both!
a complete and total surprise, right? lol
well, it was to me when he asked - we'd already decided to be together, but i'd not given getting married a thought - but how could i resist? thankyou x

wow Life does move along, quickly! Best wishes, and much love. *sigh* So romantic...
been a long time coming and i think it's fair to say we're both enjoying the ride x
thankyou, slushie x

Hearty Congrats Bro !!! & may your married life be full of Laughter , Music & ( what else ?!) Poetry !!!
--- A9
yay for poetry! and i think neci and smilers got teh sexy part covered so we're all good to go now, yeah? xx

Heartfelt congratulations to Butters and Harry and best wishes for the future in health and happiness!!!
thankyou so much, pelegrino. it's appreciated :rose:

Oh Wow, Chippy ~ Woot!! Such exciting news!

Congrats to both of you! :heart:
*does a li'l dance' yeah! thankyou x

Congratulations!!!
*great big hug* you can e-cook for us!

It's nice when two hearts that are meant to be together find each other. Congratulations and best wishes.
so kind of you, ty

where's my invite? :D
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, duuuuuuuuuuuuude - what country you in now?
xx

Wonderful news. I wish the happiness you have found in each other to grow and grow. :rose:

(Oh, and I did say run. Just the other day, too.) :cattail:
oh, tso :kiss:
lol

Congratulations!! :rose:
thanks!

Sincerest wishes for happiness in the ongoing years
Best
twelveoone

know this Harry, maybe your critical abilities might improve by osmosis, as butters was the only person I feared
this means so very much to both of us, mister :heart:

i'll let H answer the second part *laughing*

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, duuuuuuuuuuuuude - what country you in now?
xx

vietnam. back in blighty for a wedding - a different one - in a few weeks. flying out of KL with Malaysia Airlines if they're still in business!

returning this way in october.

congrats on the forthcoming nuptials. ;)

Have you set a date?
still waiting for butters to get across the Atlantic, she has an agenda laid out that precedes any urging on my part, I've told her if she's not here by June the I'm headed there, my toast is getting dry :rolleyes:

still waiting for butters to get across the Atlantic, she has an agenda laid out that precedes any urging on my part, I've told her if she's not here by June the I'm headed there, my toast is getting dry :rolleyes:

it's alright, love, he's just fishing in hopes of trying to find something to troll about. he's a sad little bastard, bitter over lovetoread and sean's impending wedding. if i wanted him to know our business, i'd have answered him before over on the GB. :rolleyes:

it's alright, love, he's just fishing in hopes of trying to find something to troll about. he's a sad little bastard, bitter over lovetoread and sean's impending wedding. if i wanted him to know our business, i'd have answered him before over on the GB. :rolleyes:
*makes note: don't answer any posts from Lancecaster the troll* got it :)

*makes note: don't answer any posts from Lancecaster the troll* got it :)
:kiss: you answer if you like, i'm just saying he's not worth my time because he's a washed-up has been with an agenda. bless his heart. :rolleyes:

What's to be bitter about?

Anyone attracted to Sean is someone else's dodged bullet.

When I read your 30/30 poem about you and butters on the beach with your cousins, her sipping white wine, I though she was already here. I was ready to break open the bubbly! :)

because she's gorgeous and lance got a knockback. :cool:

Gorgeous means precious little if drunken mouth breathing knuckle draggers are her type.

That's my
2twocents.gif

Anyhoo ..... Lance needs a more productive hobby.

Gorgeous means precious little if drunken mouth breathing knuckle draggers are her type.

That's my
2twocents.gif

he was quite the pleasant, intelligent, decent person when i met him one rainy afternoon, and english lady found him to be the same, and fata did too, so....

he does :cool:

When I read your 30/30 poem about you and butters on the beach with your cousins, her sipping white wine, I though she was already here. I was ready to break open the bubbly! :)

*sigh* just a glorious day dream that kinda spilt :eek: on the page, was piking fun at you and champs talking/writing about high dollar vacation spots

That's my
2twocents.gif

Mouth brrathing knuckle draggers huh....... I must be her type :D

he was quite the pleasant, intelligent, decent person when i met him one rainy afternoon, and english lady found him to be the same, and fata did too, so....

I'm pretty sure I would be on my best behavior if I was spending the afternoon with some of the wimmenfolk here who would in turn say something of this nature to more of the wimmenfolk here:

:)

*sigh* just a glorious day dream that kinda spilt :eek: on the page, was piking fun at you and champs talking/writing about high dollar vacation spots

I know those places more from having to travel in my corporate life which, mercifully, ended a few years before I met Terry.

My last big dollar vacay involved my kids and Disney World and took me seven years to pay off! Every damn ride ends in a gift shop and the food was unbelievably expensive (and mostly mediocre). And now my daughter wants to get married there so I may have to set up a Kickstarter campaign. Or win the lottery. :eek:

I've just gone through this thread and can't believe I haven't signed your album of best wishes.....where was I when this was circulating? :rolleyes: Let me try to make up for lost time and wish you both a wonderful life together. :heart:

BTW this thread spawned some wonderful poetry, from Ted Hughes courtesy of dessentiene to Lit regulars.

Mouth brrathing knuckle draggers huh....... I must be her type :D

Yes, but in your defense, you write awesome fucking poetry.

Sean's literary claim to fame is typing out 3,672 Lit posts calling someone a retard.

Nae nae... I stayed in a two bedroom luxury high rise condo for free. It's owned by a friend of the friend I was staying with; in a town not serviced by an airport. And, actually, because he didn't clean up the pee from his puppy when he left, just before we got there, we refused to pay the cleaning fee... Told him he could pay for ME wiping it up and mopping the floor. It was beautiful though, and if there were chocolates and a turn down service, then we were ripped off. Seems that wasn't part of the package.

LOL and on a side note, however, he did get laid (by my friend) in return.

There once was a GeeBee'r named Lance
who couldn't keep it in his pants
when he heard about the proposal to Butters'
he went absolutely bat shit nutters
and lived vicariously through Harry's gonads ever since

I'm never going to get the hang of limerick'n ................

Back