Cock Leash

Haven't personally.

I echo the above sentiment. What else, if anything, would you like to know from the people who have?

Only once also...it added an element of control and humiliation to the whole scene I think...

Pussy anchor?

That's hard to do! Pussies have a way of shoving anything out that you put into them... Yanno, like a baby's head. I've tried to design a plug that would stay in-- was never successful. Ass hooks are good, though.

would love a cock or ball leash. and someone to lead me by it

i also have a cockstrap that attaches to my collar by a thin chain so it pulls my balls up and has a d-ring for a leash on the underside... i cant wait for my Master to lead me around by it!!! Haven't found the occasion .... yet...grin

i also have a cockstrap that attaches to my collar by a thin chain so it pulls my balls up and has a d-ring for a leash on the underside... i cant wait for my Master to lead me around by it!!! Haven't found the occasion .... yet...grin

love to hear more about it

Cock leash is an amazing little add-on to a perfectly mundane situation! Hubby often has one on while we're at the cinema. It's deliciously embarrassing for him when I tug the leash every now and then, yet there isn't any real risk of others finding out and getting unwillingly involved. You know, thanks to darkness, popcorn boxes and such! ;)

0361.jpg

I have a leash that attaches around the base of the cock and balls as well as one that can be clipped onto a chastity cage. I love to walk my wonderful cuckold around like my prized possession (which he is).

Obviously not something we can do just anywhere, but he definitely prefers it if other people are around (party or fetish event). I love the way he responds, giving me his undivided attention (after all I do literally "have him by the balls"). Of course he knows I would never really hurt him - but a tug, a pull, a little subtle discipline is so easy to do when he is on leash.

I have a leash that attaches around the base of the cock and balls as well as one that can be clipped onto a chastity cage. I love to walk my wonderful cuckold around like my prized possession (which he is).

Obviously not something we can do just anywhere, but he definitely prefers it if other people are around (party or fetish event). I love the way he responds, giving me his undivided attention (after all I do literally "have him by the balls"). Of course he knows I would never really hurt him - but a tug, a pull, a little subtle discipline is so easy to do when he is on leash.

sure there is a lot of guys who would love that, I would!
follow you around a party like that is a hot idea

A set of hand cuffs works nice. Attach one around the base of the cock like a cock ring. Then to the other end attach a leash or weights. A former girlfriend handcuffed me to a door knob while she got well fucked in front of me.

love to hear more about it

i finally got my wish... Master took me out to a gathering up in the mountains last weekend. As usual i rode in the back seat, naked and hog-tied for two hours. When we got there He put me in my new leash setup and led me around all weekend by my cock/ball leash. i loved the attention!

Back