Submissive. ..With the right Lover

Naughty69M2M

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Posts
1,595
Anybody else love to be sexually submissve to their lovers?
Twenty some years ago when I was in my early twenties I discovered that, when I was with another man, I loved to be submissive. My lover at the time loved to dominate me and for a few years we carried on that way. Then i ended up falling in love and getting married. During my marriage I continued to feed my bi side over the years but never having a lover who dominated me.
Now that I am divorced and playing the whole field, I recently ran into my old lover who is now in his late sixties. As soon as I saw him those memories all can back. At first he did not recognize me but then suddenly did. He got the biggest grin on his face. Then after a few more minutes of small talk in the store we were at he boldly told me that we had enough small talk and that it was time for me to led him to my place, "Where I can work on this old cock like the princess you are."
No sooner than I let him in my condo, he said,"I didn't come for a fucking tour." As I turned around he was barely away from my front door rubbing his crotch. "I came to drill you." It was like to old days, except we are a lot older. Afterwards he told me he would introduce me to a friend of his.
 
Same here

I have just started seeing a man that wants to be dominant with me. I have no experience with this. I am certainly not like this with my wife. We started out fairly normally but things progressed to the point where he just went and told me he wanted to dominate me, turn me into his cumslut. I am very turned on by the idea.Not sure how far it will progress but very anxious to find out.
 
I've actually just recently started sharing my partner. It's interesting to see the dynamic change when she is with a different guy. When its just her and I having sex, I usually take the lead role and control everything but when she is with another she might be a little more dominant or even more submissive. It's definitely fun to see those different shades come out.
 
I have just started seeing a man that wants to be dominant with me. I have no experience with this. I am certainly not like this with my wife. We started out fairly normally but things progressed to the point where he just went and told me he wanted to dominate me, turn me into his cumslut. I am very turned on by the idea.Not sure how far it will progress but very anxious to find out.

This sounds like the start of a beautiful arrangement. As a submissive cock-sucker with a dominant older Boyfriend myself, I can only say how much pleasure I've received in cumslut games with him. Being used opens up your own erotic potential. I don't see the downside… the best part is when you have agreed limits, then he takes you just that little bit further, scarily outside your comfort-zone...
 
Back
Top