What song is in your head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the Sherbs? They were an Australian rock band from the early 80s (circa 1980-83) who had a couple FM rock radio hits from around that time. I hadn't thought about that band in years, probably decades, until I saw one of their songs ("No Turning Back") as a suggested listen on Youtube.

I'm dating myself, but it took me back to sixth grade and hearing that song, along with their other hits, on the radio. Total nostalgia trip. Now I can't get "No Turning Back" out of my head. It's a great song!
 
Ed Sheeran seemed to be everywhere on my trip back from Arizona. 13 hour drive. Not that it is a bad thing. Just cranked it up and kept driving.
 
You and your music choices 😛

Someone at work had Pink as their ringtone and now it’s stuck in my head :mad:

Sum 41 is who I want to be when I’m 20 again! I still have hope. Or at least it’s who I want to be when I’m my current age at the gym or in the shower or cooking, or even when I decide to go by Jim and cook in the shower.

They’ve created many fine anthems for feeling pissed off and stupid.

Hey! Pink, like the color, is just right in moderation. And I love that your coworker had a Pink ringtone and he got a call and now you can’t get the part he started out of your head.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top