Seeking Connection, Pleasure, & Excitement

You are... you're keeping someone else's board bumped without a reason to. That's really kind of you.

Just didn’t want to come across as rude, especially after being nice enough to bump you.

I honestly am too, Everything seemed to be clicking. It sounded like an overnight sleep later she got spooked and ran off. We spoke for roughly 3 hours.

How are you today bbwseeking? Or should I call you something more preferable?

Be patient with her.

Bbw is fine.

Oh no, I am extremely patient. She literally said she doesn't wish to speak anymore. We parted amicably but she says she wasn't ready. I told her she's welcome to reach out if she ever feels she is.

Oh no, I am extremely patient. She literally said she doesn't wish to speak anymore. We parted amicably but she says she wasn't ready. I told her she's welcome to reach out if she ever feels she is.

Oh wow. Sounds like you continue on being patient.

Oh wow. Sounds like you continue on being patient.

Naturally :p .

You have to be willing to wait for something that is worth that time and effort you placed looking for.

A dozen trivial encounters, will never be worth the one that prevents my mind from being able to think of anyone else ;)

Naturally :p .

You have to be willing to wait for something that is worth that time and effort you placed looking for.

A dozen trivial encounters, will never be worth the one that prevents my mind from being able to think of anyone else ;)

You are a smooth talker.

Back