Writer's Menagé (closed)

Her eyes shimmered once more as she smiled a hand moving to rest on Ambrose leg and the other moving to rest on Kieko.

Perhaps... A nice... Walk... Cottage...
 
They had all had a bit too much to drink, a walk was a nice idea

Keiko morphed back and the two gentlemen each crooked their arms taken by the Lady

As they left the bar and reached the walkway, each man turned in a different direction, then caught themselves, Ambrose smiled his toothy smile..

Your cottage or ours my lady...your cottage or ours?
 
Guess yours as I still have work to do and furniture to find for money.

She held both of their arms and smiled
 
Keiko was pleasantly surprised, he had been the one who had turned toward her home

Ambrose was pleased but not surprised, this witch had a bit of the Devil in her, and in all humility they were as handsome and skilled as any men in the area, they would see how long it would take to pull it out

Excellent choice, we are well set to entertain guests, and the lovelier the better
 
Well then lead the boys.

She smiled and leaned in n to kiss their cheeks one at a time starting with Kieko.
 
he feels her lips on his cheek, her kiss, and a little electricity shoot through his body

the men each put their arms around her, as they move close

getting to their cottage, Keiko opens the door

Welcome to our humble home...
 
Stepping through the door with them she glanced around and smiled.

You did all of this didn't you Kieko. Very artistic eye.

Turning to look at them she brushed her hair back a little.

It's peaceful here...
 
Thank you, yes, I did it all.

The house was adorned in beautiful natural wood. Gorgeous orientals covered the floor and another hung as a wall hanging. Ambrose was a beautiful painter and had done a portrait of he and Keiko, dressed in fine clothing, and leather pants and boots, a lion inbetween them. A second portrait was of Keiko as a were, in all his glory.

th


Their couches were a rich burgundy leather, their dining room a beautiful oriental theme, their kitchen state of the art. These men lived well.

Keiko walked behind the beautiful wooden bar and turned on the Tiffany lamp, chandelier. He pulled down the bottle of bourbon from the back of the bar.

Can I get anyone anything...before we get comfortable?
 
I just want to curl up like we were before and now with Ambrose.

She smiled to him with a wink
 
Keiko smiled at the suggestion

He poured one more glass of bourbon and downed it before transforming

He climbed up into their large bed, laying on top of the bear skin blanket

He sprawled his large body out, spreading his arms wide

Anytime you two are are ready?
 
With a smile she moved to curl with him motioning for Ambrose to join them.

Come here lover.
 
They curled up facing each other, resting against Keiko's chest

He was tired, and wrapped his massive arms and paws around them

He was more then ready to sleep, he had drank quite a bit and was walking that fine line between arousal and fatique

As he brought his tail up to tickle her legs and back, more comforting than anything

And then as he was about to close his eyes, he saw Ambrose reach out his pale hand and rub it up and down her cheek and arm
 
She glanced seeing Kieko looking sleepy.

Perhaps a short nap first?

In all honesty on this form he was very comfortable and she could easily nap as well. A smile at Ambrose affections.
 
As they slept, Keiko dreamt of the young witch, he saw them as lovers, but her enthusiasm was ay best measured.

What was the fascination she held? She talked very little, fragments rather than sentences, a paragraph never to be found. Was she hiding something, or was she on a journey to find herself, find her magical powers.

As he dreamed of her, his arousal build, he had his arms wrapped around both of these small beings. He was also hungry, he would need to hunt, feed, sooner rather than later.

He was sound asleep, but the dreams were working. His panther cock getteinf hard, it grew and rested against her leg. Ambrose woke up first and found him, his playmates body ready to play. Ambrose stroked him, and wrapped his cool lips around him.

He also wanted to play
 
After her second marriage she kept more to herself a recluse so being overly chatty was not her style. She felt movement and slowly woke to find Ambrose tending to Kieko her eyes closing again feeling so relaxed around them as she snuggled more against Kieko which moved her hand to brush against Ambrose hair.
 
Keiko as a man, was certainly not gay, or even bi. However in his were state, he was far more sexually ambiguous. He just sought pleasure, whether that source be woman, man or doe or buck.

He felt the pleasure, and it soon pierced the veil of his sleep.

Before he knew it he was grinding his hips, enjoying that cool tongue and mouth. The young witch in his arms, he ran his paw/hand over her breast, and softly licked her neck.

His own purring, woke himself up, realizing what he was doing , he stopped himself.

I’mso sorry, my body was just responding naturally...
 
Nothing wrong with that.

She smiled sleepily to him.

I was enjoying it.
 
Now fully awake, he let himself continue to enjoy

Ambrose, certainly played both sides, and enjoyed it, but he was heterosexual in preference as well, but there was just something so strong and sexy about his sexy panther, and that massive organ of his

They both heard Leena and then looked at each other. Ambrose kept licking and sucking Keiko, knowing he was just warming him up, but as he did, he reached up and began to unbutton her blouse

Keiko in turn allowed his licks to begin to move down her neck to her chest as well as he felt her running her hand through his fur
 
Her fingers danced in turn between Kiekos fur and Ambrose hair as she laid there eyes closed enjoying the sensations committing them to memory as it were.

So wonderful... Been way too long...
 
Ambrose finished unbuttoning her blouse and released the clasp on her bra

Her eyes still closed, petting them, they moved into position shockingly quickly

Soon her suckled breasts felt the wonderful contrast of her lovers

The warm, large rough tongue of the panther...

...and the cool, exhillarating, almost sharp, yet also more feminine and arousing tonge of the handsome vampire
 
She gasped at the dichotomy of their affections. Her body trembling as the sensations danced over her. Her hands reaching to caress over both of them legs moving in to stretch out along them as well. Enjoying feeling the difference between her two lovers.
 
Between the two of them, there was a lot of man, or animal and man as it ‘were’. She was petite, beautiful, did she realize what she was taking on?

Ambrose removed his shirt and let his cool almost translucent body slide up beside her as he peeled the dress off her body

Still lapping her neck and breasts, she could feel his massive erection against her leg, but used his soft bushy tail to tickle up and down each of her inner thighs

“Ppppuuuuurrrrrrrr” came the sound, but Ambrose was even unsure if it was Keiko, Leens, or both?
 
She felt how big he was and wasn't afraid. She smiled as her hands continued to caress over the two of them.

Mmmm

She enjoyed the feel of the cool touch of Ambrose and the playful touch of Kieko.
 
Keiko let Ambrose slip her panties off her slender hips and admired the beautiful woman in front of him.

As Ambrose finished undressing himself, Keiko sprawled himself across Leena’s one leg, partially pinning her. He felt her swing her other leg up on top of him, petting the fur on his back with her delicate foot. He was enjoying giving her an extended tongue bath starting with her breasts and up and down her abdomen.

Ambrose went up, taking her cheek in his cool hand while bringing his lips to hers and parting them. She could see the faintest tint of red in his eyes as he came in to kiss her...
 
She pressed into the kiss with Ambrose and rolling her hips against Kieko's affections. Her body moving against them her hands reaching to caress over Ambrose chest and abs as one remained in Kieko's fur.

Mmm yesss.
 
Back
Top