Cfnm...your thoughts?

Please give us the tame, not so tame and especially "more".

hi, we have been waiting for a new experience to share with everyone. an acquaintance of mine is finalizing her divorce this week. she found out about my husband and some of his past plus his private party cfnm endeavors. after some discussion with her and discussing it with hubby, a small group of her friends has asked him to help celebrate her new found freedom. as i understand it about a half-dozen women will be entertained by him tomorrow night. she wants some mild humiliation of him in panties and posing for them besides the touching, groping and fingering. she assured not too wild or painful. he agreed. we will spill what happened afterwards. stay tuned!

Maybe I should start a CFNF tread?

I know there's interest in it.

I have always had a huge fetish for CFMN - part of a larger Femdom category IMO and stems from that preference. One of my ultimate fantasies has always been that I get caught up in one of my wife's bookclub nights where she and her 40 something year old friends are sitting around drinking wine, and ordering me around the room humiliating me.

I love CFNM. Nothing gets me quite as turned on as being nude for my lover when she dominates me.

This is a fun one.

My first experience was at a public park in Germany (where there was a clothing-optional area). My wife was a little embarrassed but it didn't stop her looking at people. When she excused herself to go to the restroom, I got naked. The woman (clothed) on the blanket about ten feet away stared as I undressed and for a long time afterward.

I've had a physical where I had a female doctor who made the nurse stay in the room as she told me to lower my pants and underwear to my knees while she checked me there. The nurse kept looking and then glancing away.

I've been to several nudist parks but the last time involved CFNM on several occasions. When I showed up, I parked my car, stripped, and took my wallet into the office. There were two women there, both clothed and we stood and held a conversation for about ten minutes while I was checking in. On the way out of the office and back to the car for my belongings, a woman in a pair of shorts and a tank top stared me up and down as we were crossing paths. It was obviously her first time at one of these parks as she was shocked.

Clothed Male - Naked Female

This was a big part of my life for many years. Being a nudist and exhibitionist being naked in front of men was easy.

When younger my husband was also the nude among other women.

To us these were just normal games.

What I like about nudism is that you get comfortable with your body. It's fun to break barriers down like that as nudity is a huge equalizer.

You forget about being naked after a few minutes....that is until you see someone there with their clothes on.

I see you're from Illinois. Have you been to Sun Aura or Ponderosa?

I'm not much into the CFnm aspect on its own. I see it as one of the inherent interests in D/s that doesn't get much discussion. Of the times I've submitted to Domme in real life the point where I knew I was 'in the scene' was when she told me to strip. In all the cases, I always got completely naked; she never did. Even in the cases where I submitted on cam, there was always that point where she directed me to remove my clothes, and that was always an exciting point for me, even more so that she never did remove any of her clothing. However, me being naked was just incidental to all of the other things she wanted to do to me (or direct me to do to myself, in the case of the cam sessions).

It even carries over to phone or cyber sessions. Those don't always require an actual 'naked sub' aspect, but when the Domme asks for it and I can comply, it makes it a little more real.

throughout the 70s, I was in a group that was called the "Turnabout is Fair Play Club." I have written about it in my stories, but it was real and a lot of fun. It started out because the women decided that being feminists but sex positive people, they felt that swinging was set up for women to be sex objects. So they chose to set the rules that men had to be naked throughout the party, except for the introductory game that got them naked. It was always some kind of inventive strip game that was rigged so that only the men lost clothing. It was a way to truly enforce their dominance and our submission. It was a swinger party so there was a lot of sex, which kept us boys involved, but the women were totally in charge of all of the sex. Men were not allowed to initiate anything, only women were. After the first party, the guys were more than eager to get our clothing off. There was a half an hour wait time before the party started, and the worst part of the evening was having to stand around in clothing waiting for the strip off to start. Talk about sexual tension.

throughout the 70s, I was in a group that was called the "Turnabout is Fair Play Club." I have written about it in my stories, but it was real and a lot of fun. It started out because the women decided that being feminists but sex positive people, they felt that swinging was set up for women to be sex objects. So they chose to set the rules that men had to be naked throughout the party, except for the introductory game that got them naked. It was always some kind of inventive strip game that was rigged so that only the men lost clothing. It was a way to truly enforce their dominance and our submission. It was a swinger party so there was a lot of sex, which kept us boys involved, but the women were totally in charge of all of the sex. Men were not allowed to initiate anything, only women were. After the first party, the guys were more than eager to get our clothing off. There was a half an hour wait time before the party started, and the worst part of the evening was having to stand around in clothing waiting for the strip off to start. Talk about sexual tension.

Sounds like some good times were had by all involved.

love it...thanks for sharing.

What it taught me was that you can do CFNM in your house with your wife or girlfriend, but that isn't really CFNM. There have to be multiple partners, and the boys must be made to undress in front of the women. Even though we all thoroughly enjoyed being naked in front of them, there was still a bit of embarrassment at having to take off your clothing in front of other women and men. The women referred to it as unwrapping the packages, and they enjoyed coming up with creative games to get us naked. That made it D/s, because they were ordering us to become naked and vulnerable. Once nude, they had the right to treat us as meat. I knew that I was going to get ogled, groped, and fucked. That was a real role reversal for the 70s; women saying that they were going to fuck the men. They also were clear that we were going to provide more clitoral attention than we had been trained to do. Our dicks would be raw by the end of the night, but our tongues would be totally used up. They would be very clear as to exactly what you were expected to do for them. These parties were there for women to get theirs, and you would get yours too, but only after. They were dominant, the boys submitted. We were there as living sex toys that were expected to provide pleasure, period.
It was also very disconcerting to be with your friends in the nude, especially when you or they had hard-ons. Seeing each other's dicks caused mild homophobia, but seeing another guys erection was very problematic, at least at first. I think the women knew that because they made sure that from time to time you had to walk around the party with a raging boner. I remember the first time I saw my buddy Joel hard was really upsetting. We had worked out together often and had showered, but we were both soft then, of course. The first time I saw his full dick was during the second party when I was sitting on a couch with my wife sitting next to me not really paying attention to me, talking to another couple, but she was gently pulling my foreskin up and down over my head. Joel's wife had sent him to get a drink off a counter that was right next to my couch.
The way he was walking meant the he had to go directly towards me, and because I was sitting, my eyes were at dick level. I had to look, and it was huge. I didn't want to, but I did something that indicated that I was amazed at the size of it. I looked and maybe even said, "where do you keep that thing?" (although, saying something like that was probably something I wouldn't have done for a few more parties) At first he blushed, but he then winked and I think he was pretty proud of his tool. He stood with it right in front of may face as he poured a drink slowly for Margaret, his wife. I made sure that I gave him a close up look at my bone later that night. A lot of walls came down between us after that. Nevertheless, walking around nude with other guys is upsetting and pushes comfort zones. Especially if a guy you work with joins the group, or, in one case, a guys boss.

What it taught me was that you can do CFNM in your house with your wife or girlfriend, but that isn't really CFNM. There have to be multiple partners, and the boys must be made to undress in front of the women. Even though we all thoroughly enjoyed being naked in front of them, there was still a bit of embarrassment at having to take off your clothing in front of other women and men. The women referred to it as unwrapping the packages, and they enjoyed coming up with creative games to get us naked. That made it D/s, because they were ordering us to become naked and vulnerable. Once nude, they had the right to treat us as meat. I knew that I was going to get ogled, groped, and fucked. That was a real role reversal for the 70s; women saying that they were going to fuck the men. They also were clear that we were going to provide more clitoral attention than we had been trained to do. Our dicks would be raw by the end of the night, but our tongues would be totally used up. They would be very clear as to exactly what you were expected to do for them. These parties were there for women to get theirs, and you would get yours too, but only after. They were dominant, the boys submitted. We were there as living sex toys that were expected to provide pleasure, period.
It was also very disconcerting to be with your friends in the nude, especially when you or they had hard-ons. Seeing each other's dicks caused mild homophobia, but seeing another guys erection was very problematic, at least at first. I think the women knew that because they made sure that from time to time you had to walk around the party with a raging boner. I remember the first time I saw my buddy Joel hard was really upsetting. We had worked out together often and had showered, but we were both soft then, of course. The first time I saw his full dick was during the second party when I was sitting on a couch with my wife sitting next to me not really paying attention to me, talking to another couple, but she was gently pulling my foreskin up and down over my head. Joel's wife had sent him to get a drink off a counter that was right next to my couch.
The way he was walking meant the he had to go directly towards me, and because I was sitting, my eyes were at dick level. I had to look, and it was huge. I didn't want to, but I did something that indicated that I was amazed at the size of it. I looked and maybe even said, "where do you keep that thing?" (although, saying something like that was probably something I wouldn't have done for a few more parties) At first he blushed, but he then winked and I think he was pretty proud of his tool. He stood with it right in front of may face as he poured a drink slowly for Margaret, his wife. I made sure that I gave him a close up look at my bone later that night. A lot of walls came down between us after that. Nevertheless, walking around nude with other guys is upsetting and pushes comfort zones. Especially if a guy you work with joins the group, or, in one case, a guys boss.

I would have loved to attend one of your parties. I've had a couple of fun CFNM experiences but, nothing like you describe.

Agree with a lot of the posts it’s the comfort of the man in his mind. I had a partner that at home wanted to be naked and I clothed all the time. I liked it, however I could not convince him to take it a step further out of the house. No matter how much he’d get turned on at the thoughts he couldn’t do it.

We broke up for other reasons but I do wish we had been able to go to a party together.

However I’ve been to several without a partner and the men that were there were really relaxed and fun.

Agree with a lot of the posts it’s the comfort of the man in his mind. I had a partner that at home wanted to be naked and I clothed all the time. I liked it, however I could not convince him to take it a step further out of the house. No matter how much he’d get turned on at the thoughts he couldn’t do it.

We broke up for other reasons but I do wish we had been able to go to a party together.

However I’ve been to several without a partner and the men that were there were really relaxed and fun.

Taking it out of the house is incredible. I haven't been to a party. I have left the house completely naked and been driven around with no way of covering myself. I love the feeling of being so exposed. My wife is good at pushing my buttons and she knows I will do whatever she wants me to.

I stumbled across some cfnm videos on redtube the other day...who knew that was a thing?

For years, I thought I was alone in this fantasy. It did not have a name. I fantasized about being naked around clothed females and this became my main masturbation theme.
In my first marriage (way too young) I tried to get my wife interested in exposing me and having me get naked and jerk off for her friends. She never went for it and said I was a pervert. That led to me not sharing any fantasies with her because I felt that maybe I was wrong to have these feelings.

I have had the good fortune to experience CFNM with a couple of partners along the way and these were some fun times.

I have a wonderful wife now that likes to hear my fantasies and she helps me act out some of the tame ones.
She has shown a keen interest in CFNM but, we haven't progressed beyond it being the two of us. She has shared some really good thoughts with me where she might get a friend or even her aunt involved to indulge me.
It hasn't happened and probably won't. I'm OK with that because she understands me and doesn't make me feel like a bad person because of my exhibitionist tendencies.

Last edited:
Love this post

I have always dreamed of being naked or dressed as a maid and walking around serving drinks or food to the people at a party. And being humiliated and groped or being made to pleasure the people.

cfnm and us

we have been involved in cfnm for a number of years. not in the bdsm way or lifestyle, more in nudism, male nudism. hubby has been active since his university days first as a male stripper/dancer then as a private party entertainer. it served him well and we met at one of the parties.

as time went on, he continued to do his private shows. once the education was paid for and he was into his professional career, he stopped. in his 30's i asked him if he missed performing and he said some but he said he was missing the nudism, the more casual aspect of just the nm of cfnm. so we decided to try it at home.

in his 30's, out of his work suit and into his birthday suit worked for both of us. pinching his ass, grabbing him, squeezing his cock or, my fav, grabbing his balls when he least expected it, was a lot of fun for both of us.

he ventured back into private parties when a gf wanted to have some fun one night. she knew of what we did at home and had seen him naked a few times. she asked. we talked. he agreed to strip for her and a few other women. he did a few private parties and still does them.

i know what attracts me to cfnm and i think there are a number of things that has him enthused about performing and being naked.

at one of the most recent private shows for an acquaintance from my work, he did his strip show for her and and another woman. they seemed more interested into playing with him after he was naked, posing him in certain positions and exploring him a bit.

we have had a bunch of experiences, more good than bad. and it is fun for both of us.

lisa and mike

Your guy does a strip, which is cool, but our wives had seen us dance and knew that we would look really stupid trying to be strippers. Since was about enjoying using naked men as sex objects and not humiliating us, they did the strip downs that I described above. If you have a chance, you should try them with your husband. They are quite fun for everyone.

CFNM is an essential part of all my writings. It's part of FemDom of course. It involves the females being in black leather and heels, the male naked apart from collar and chastity device.

It is also the subject of all my writing, but I don't have males put into chastity cages because it blocks the female gaze. Women should be able to see a fully naked male whenever they choose to look, but only on the orders of women. When they are clothed and going into public spaces where they might act up, then they need to be in a CB 6000.

Your guy does a strip, which is cool, but our wives had seen us dance and knew that we would look really stupid trying to be strippers. Since was about enjoying using naked men as sex objects and not humiliating us, they did the strip downs that I described above. If you have a chance, you should try them with your husband. They are quite fun for everyone.

Sounds like a lot of "fun for everyone" for sure.

What I like about nudism is that you get comfortable with your body. It's fun to break barriers down like that as nudity is a huge equalizer.

You forget about being naked after a few minutes....that is until you see someone there with their clothes on.

“Social nudity” is on the increase, as people are far less hung up these days about seeing others naked, or being seen naked by others. After all, it’s just a body – we all have one – and they are all very different, just as our faces differ greatly from one another … so why are some people still hung up about it? Perhaps because we’ve been hiding our bodies away for so long!

Being naked in the company of others helps people’s perception of what constitutes a healthy body – it’s okay to have wobbly bits and be different from those abnormal celebrity bodies! So put an end to hiding away your naked form and thinking it is shameful – and instead commit to doing something to about respecting your body and improving your self-esteem.

I love being nude and have met many friends who also shed their clothes.

Back