She's The Real Boss.........( closed )

Dave's thick cock spread her pussy lips wide as her buried his dick into her. Nothing was going to stop him as he gave her the pounding of a lifetime. Sarah was still dressed in all of her lingerie and heels that she wanted to tease Dave with but that was put on hold for now.

Holding her by the hips, Dave found his rhythm and fucked Sarah hard. Her moans and cries were falling onto his deaf ears as he used her like a fuck toy. Dave grunted with every thrust working himself closer and closer to orgasm. If Sarah happened to cum while he fucked her, that wasn't his concern. He just wanted to shoot his load.

Sarah trembled beneath him cumming multiple times on his cock as he used her pussy for his own pleasure. He grunted and groaned pushing his dick deep and hard into her repeatedly making the bed hit the wall and her body shake with each thrust.

"Uhhhh fuuuhhhh"she moaned thrusting back on his cock the two of them going at it like wild animals ,their bodies sweating and them going at it hard.

Last edited:
Dave was about to shoot his load into her quivering pussy with the force of a fire hose. But at the last second he pulled out of her and came all over her tight firm ass. Her tiny thong left plenty of sexy flesh for Dave to cover with his hot jiz. He could hear Sarah moan as every drop of his cum landed on her skin.

When he was finished, Dave stepped back and sat in the chair across the room. His head against the wall, he caught his breath after this first session. Dave looked at Sarah as she stayed in the position that he had left her in. Her sexy ass, covered with his still hot cum, still up in the air for him to stare at. He tossed a towel that was stacked in the shelf next to his chair to her and it landed right on her ass. Dave watched as she cleaned herself off, his cock still semi hard and glistening with her slick pussy juices.

Sarah groaned and got up from the bed a bit sore and struggled to catch her breath. She saw Dave watching her and she of course made sure she moved around sexily as possible. She knew they had both cum a few times but Sarah was gonna continue teasing and she smirked heading into the bathroom to clean off a little.

She came out with a grin and leaned down kissing him sexily and chuckled "Mmmm well Dave... you have been a very naughty boy...but I think I can save that punishment till tomorrow "she said and kissed his cheek trailing her hand down his chest softly.

Her earlier teasing still had Dave fired up. As she kissed his cheek, Dave wrapped his hands around her ass and pulled her to him. Sarah almost instinctively opened her legs and straddled him. His cock grew harder as she rubbed it against her warm pussy lips.

They kissed deeply as Dave's hands touched her body all over. He played with her now hard nipples as he fondled her full breasts. Then Sarah, sensing that his dick was hard, slipped it into her pussy and they began to fuck on the chair.

Sarah grinned and sighed as Dave pulled her inot his lap by her ass and she grinned and straddled him sitting in his lap and rubbing against his cock. She smirked feeling him grow harder beneath her and they kissed deeply.

She panted feeling his hands all over her and she groaned taking his cock and guiding it back into her entrance. "Mmmm"she sighed against his lips and closed her eyes throwing her head back with pleasure and rolling her hips in his lap as they began fucking in the chair and she felt his deeper like this .

"Uhhh fuck Dave your so deep baby.."she moaned

Once again Dave was using her as a sex toy. Her tight pussy sliding up and down on his hard shaft. Soon he was thrusting in and out of her, bouncing her on his lap as they fucked hard.

Reaching out, Dave played with her tits as she presented them in front of his face. His tongue licked at her nipples as his teeth clenched onto them. He then threw his head back as he felt another orgasm about to hit.

"Oh fuck baby.... I'm going to cum in you...aaaahhhhh " he yelled out as he filled her with his hot and sticky jiz.

Sarah gasped feeling him fill her up all the way with his cum and trembled in his lap as she came again and she was shocked at how much they fucked each other. She chuckled leaning her head into his neck and kissing it. "Fuck baby....that was amazing" she grinned

She hesitated climbing off of his lap and grabbed his hand "Mmm I think we should shower off "she said. Sarah bit her lip not believing how much she was enjoying this vacation and the feelings she had for Dave were growing stronger by the minute.

She knew that they'd been having sex and going out but they hadn't exactly put a label on what they were and she didn't want to bring it up and mess up what they had.

This story now picks up when they have returned from Paris...

Dave had the car drop Sarah off first and then continue to his house. As soon as they pulled away from her place, Dave couldn't wait to see her again. And not just because of the amazing sex. He now felt her in his heart as well.

What started out as pure lustful sex was slowly turning into a romance. Their last 2 days in Paris seemed more like a couples trip rather than a business one. They did some sightseeing, had romantic dinners and a few times even held hands. And the sex toned down a bit and began to become making love. Although they still burned for each other and the wild sexual relationship they had first developed.

When Dave got home he checked his mail and the few messages on his home machine. This was a number that only a very few had. So the messages were from the usual suspects, his mom, sister and a few old friends. Before he went to bed he sent a text to Sarah...."See you tomorrow".

Sarah smiled a hearing the special tone she had for Dave ring off on her phone texting her that he would see her tomorrow. She grinned thinking he would see her but not until the end of the day. She as usual was ahead of her work and emailed him the documents he would need for the day.

She had enjoyed Paris a lot and would definitely consider going back on a Vacation. The few days they spent there getting to know each other better, making love, and exploring the city.
She felt herself falling for him fast.

She slept for the night waking up to a few messages from family checking in on her and a text from Dave that he was running a bit late she replied " Its fine Dave everything is organized... ill be in a bit later i have a few personal things to handle" she wrote and a grin spread ear to ear knowing how much she would enjoy teasing him later.

Dave woke up at the alarm clock's ring. Something he normally never does. He slept well and deeply in his own bed. It was however the first time in a week that he woke up alone.

After a quick shower he saw Sarah's text and saw she'd be late. He was going to be in a long welcome back meeting most of the morning so he was ok with her schedule. A part of him was disappointed that he'd have to wait to see her but it would be worth it.

Dave got to the office and was ushered right into the board room meeting to tell the all about the deal he struck. As promised, the material he needed was in the email from Sarah. He wowed the room with how good the deal was and was given a big bonus before the meeting finally ended. Dave knew that his team did a lot of background work for him so he was sure to share the bonus among them all.

When he made it back to his office it was already after 1pm. A few phone calls were made and emails answer. It then struck him that Sarah still wasn't in the office. He texted her "Still coming in today?"

Sarah smirked reading the message Dave had texted her again "I'll be there in an hour"she said knowing that's when he would most likely dismiss everyone to celebrate the deal they closed in Paris.

She looked herself over in the mirror thinking how hot she looked in the lingerie she planned on surprising and teasing Dave with. She made her way to the office seeing people leaving as she arrived and grinned stepping into his office seeing him staring out of the window and closed the door behind her getting her attention. She smirked wearing a dress over her lingerie "You missed me?" She said sexily

Dave had given his team off for the rest of the day and arranged for them to have drinks and dinner on him. At one point he was pushing people out the door to be sure they all went. Because of the size of his bonus, he would also make sure they all got very generous gift cards when they got to work in the morning.

As he watched the last few leave for the party, he heard his office door close and then Sarah's sultry voice. A shiver went down his spine and then into his cock as he turned around to see her leaning on the door in a sexy dress with slutty high heels. He said softly under his breath "Oh man did I miss you".

Sarah grinned walking toward him sexily. She pulled him in by his tie kissing him and then led him to his couch. "Good.. Mistress missed you too" I say bitchily knowing how much it turned you on.

She ran her hand slowly along her body watching his eyes follow. She slowly slid her heel up his leg and stopped with her foot on his lap and lightly pressed against his cock. "Mmm I guess I should reward you on our expansion but I don't think you've earned the access to mistresses pussy yet Dave".

Dave was happy to see Sarah, but he was also happy to see that she was keeping their relationship spicy. Her hips swiveled as she strutted towards him. Her large breasts bouncing just enough to keep anyone's attention. And the entire package that she was caused his cock to immediately get hard.

Sarah looked and smelled like pure sex. Her perfume was something that she got in Paris and it drove him wild. When Sarah placed her foot on his cock, Dave let out a small gasp as he took in the vision in front of his eyes.

Sarah grinned hearing him gasp and picked up the Apple on the desk and licked it sexily looking at him " Mmm are you hungry baby?..Do you want to taste mmistress?" She said teasing the zipper at the top of her dress showing some of her lingerie then zipping it back up.

"You want to see what mistress is wearing under this?..Then tell mistress what you want"

Last edited:
Dave's eyes were glued to the zipper on her dress as she ever so slowly pulled it down. Her ample breasts pressing against the silk bra that held them. Her cleavage plunging deep into her dress. Dave was mesmerized as more skin was shown.

Just as her breasts were about to fall out of her dress, Sarah pressed again on his cock with her heel and zipped up the zipper. Dave whimpered as her lovely breasts were hidden from him.

"tell mistress what you want" Sarah purred...

Dave stammered a bit as he said " Oh God I want to see what you have on under your dress... Please let me see." he plead.

Sarah giggled evilly seeing Dave's face when she had covered her body back up from him. He was hungry for her that was no doubt but she wouldn't let him see anything that easily. She pressed her heel on his cock and slowly rubbed her heel up and down.

"Oh Davey...I know how bad you want to see what mistress is wearing...maybe it's just the bra beneath here...or maybe mistress has a surprised for you ".

His cock reacted well to her heel. It was almost at it's full length as she stroked it's shape from the outside of his pants. Her thin heel causing his dick to become rigid and hard as a rock. If she kept doing just that she would make him cum whenever she wanted.

Dave's mind now race thinking of just what she had on under her tight dress. She had given him just a peek of lace when she zipped it back up. But was it a bra? Was it a teddy? Maybe a corset. For right now only Sarah knew and she was talking her sweet time in letting him find out.

Sarah smirked seeing how much her heel was effecting him. She had brought the stilettos she knew he loved just for the occasion. She chuckled hearing him groan and from experience she knew this meant Dave's orgasm was getting near and she stopped seeing him breathing heavily.

"Nuh uh Davey ...You don't get to cum unless mistress wants you to" She said sexily and spreading her legs a few moments sliding her hands along them and stopping right by her pussy and laughed seeing his eager face.

"I bet you'd love to see mistress play with herself for you wouldn't you Dave?" She said and leaned in pulling his the and licked his lips sexily and grinned " Your hard as a rock Dave...Do you want Mistress to touch you?"

Sarah's body was calling for his. Dave's cock wanted nothing more than to be touched by any part of Sarah. He wanted to feel her lips, her hand, her legs and most of all her tight pussy. But by now, Dave knew he was only going to get what Sarah wanted him to have.

Any attention that his cock did get would be extasy. Sarah was so good at long seductive handjobs. Her lips and mouth made her a pro at blowjob's. Dave remembered the one time that Sarah took his cock between her thighs and made him cum with just her legs. And her pussy was just pure heaven.

"Oh yes..... Please touch me... Any way would be amazing....please".

Sarah grinned hearing his pleas for her to touch him in anyway. She slid to her knees in front of him and smirked. Leaning forward and licking him through his pants and reached forward squeezing his balls.

She chuckled hearing him groan and slid her hand over his cock slowly stroking . " Take these off for me". She grinned

Dave didn't have to be asked twice. He stood up and was out of his pants and shorts in no time. His long thick cock standing up was a testament to just how hot she was. He watched as Sarah licked her lips which made his cock twitch for her touch.

Dave was amazed at how small she looked before him on her knees. He could have easily physically overpowered her and taken her anyway he wanted. But that was for another time. For now she was calling the shots and controlling him with her sexy mind and perfect body.

Sarah grinned liking how Dave had been reacting for her. He was hard and ready and she could have made him cumming she wanted but right now she had been enjoying her teasing him too much. He stood before her while she was fully dressed and she smirked teasing his eyes with the zipper a while before pulling it all the way down and revealing the sexy lingerie beneath to his sight.

She parted her legs sexily rubbing her body and reached forward grabbing his cock with her free hand and rubbing it along the top of her cleavage and then over her lips. She grinned against his cock and giggled looking up at him " Mmmm poor Davey...I bet your dying to sink your cock in my tight little body huh?" She said teasingly

Dave stood there as Sarah continued to torment him. She laid his cock between her breasts, rubbed it between her ass cheeks and even put it in her mouth but not allowing it to touch her lips. As she did this, she rested his hard cock on her tongue. That was the most contact she had all day with his dick. And he loved it.

As she slid his cock in and out of her mouth, she felt and tasted a drop of precum fall on her tongue. She then knew that he was totally understand her control. Dave couldn't help but want to cum. His cock was throbbing for her. But Sarah had other plans for him.

Back