SPH : The Formative Years pt.1

Smallchange4

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Posts
268
After early exposure and dawning realisation that I seemed to be noticeably under endowed my high school years were fraught with not only the occasional verbal teasing but overt physical pranks that sealed my fate. Pantsing in public both in and around school or extramural school activities away somewhere occurred at least once a month. Perhaps even worse it spilled over into m out of school life with summer time being particularly hazardous. I could probably write a book chronicling all of them but I will stick to some of the more audacious and humiliating experiences. If I was to pick a singular incident that most likely scuttled my chances of having a high school girlfriend it would be when I was in the gym practising routines on the rings. I was wearing standard PE kit of t shirt and shorts. I had just pulled myself up when about a half dozen cheerleaders entered the gym to do some practice of their own. Just at that moment one of the other guys pulled my shorts down to my ankles without any underwear or jockstrap for extra cover I was directly in line of sight of the girls and They all had a good look and a giggle from only a few feet away. It seemed an eternity before I had dropped to the floor pulled up my shorts and fled. I could hear the laughter clearly but couldn't discern the squeeling banter accompanying it. I was certain the analysis of what they saw was not flattering and this was emphasised by the fact that for at least a week a number of girls most of whom in little packs of 3 or more would smirk or giggle if they passed me in the halls. It was a tad frustrating that during the course of my high school years I had more than a few female friends in school or from my neighbourhood but never a girlfriend. Basically if a girl knew me it was pretty certain she knew about my tiny penis without necessarily requiring visual proof. My rep was cemented.
 
Back
Top