Humiliation Ideas

nomdeguerre01

Really Experienced
For those of you who get off on humiliation, what are some of the humiliating things you have done or had done to you?

For those of you who get off on humiliation, what are some of the humiliating things you have done or had done to you?

I wouldn't say I get off on humiliation, but it certainly accentuates certain elements that makes the experience much more engaging. For myself, it's probably more degrading than humiliating, but it's wearing a leash and collar (not in public though). I'm sure others here would have much more actual humiliation experiences to share with you.

Being a cuckold the ex and I played with humiliation a lot from her ignoring me and flirting with random guys in a bar, or sometimes with my friends, to making me blow her lovers, to verbal humiliation. Neither of us enjoyed the verbal humiliation, seemed too mean for us, but for many years all other types were well explored. For a long time being humiliated (without meanness from my wife) made my dick very hard.

Bookmarking this for later. I have some things to say about humiliation, but not tonight.

cucked

My ex cucked me for a few years. . . most straight turned bi guys like the thought of sucking cock and eating cum until you shoot then the urge dissipates instantly. Many cuck vids have the cuck jack at the end of the scene, my ex made me jack at the start of the scene knowing that it was pure dedication and love that I would still clean my goo off of her feet or the toilet seat which was the only places she' allow me to shoot my worthless sissy seed. Then the scene would start and of course she loved to force me to fluff and perform clean up duties. She loved to hold my head and force it down on her lover's cock saying "show me you loooooove me baby" and that evil little laugh she had every time she'd emasculate me. Gosh i miss those days.

I have had to do online shows for friends of a woman I lost a bet to, also once went to a dinner with the same woman and she made me have my cock out and available to be played with by any women sitting at my table, with out being allowed to cum.

I used to semi date this crazy older woman, at the time I was 21 and she was 36, she knew what she wanted and how to get it, kinky as hell and a total domme into roleplaying etc. she liked to press my boundaries multiple times. A few fond memories that stand out were is n one occasion hand cuffed me naked to a chair and put a blindfold on me. She got me hard, started playing with my cock, and I went on to receive one of the best blow jobs ive ever gotten. As I was about to cum I said “ omg I’m gonna cum!” And she replied into my ear to go ahead and pulled up the blindfold and looked down to see a man sucking me off. Best worst orgasm I ever had. Honestly one hell of a blow job it was really good, when he was done he just said thanks and left us.

I used to semi date this crazy older woman, at the time I was 21 and she was 36, she knew what she wanted and how to get it, kinky as hell and a total domme into roleplaying etc. she liked to press my boundaries multiple times. A few fond memories that stand out were is n one occasion hand cuffed me naked to a chair and put a blindfold on me. She got me hard, started playing with my cock, and I went on to receive one of the best blow jobs ive ever gotten. As I was about to cum I said “ omg I’m gonna cum!” And she replied into my ear to go ahead and pulled up the blindfold and looked down to see a man sucking me off. Best worst orgasm I ever had. Honestly one hell of a blow job it was really good, when he was done he just said thanks and left us.

So hot!

Later I came to find out she had actually posted a MF4M add on Craigslist and that’s how she set it up! Just one of many posting she had published over the 2 years we were semi together. Confident she may have been Dating at least one other guy ( met one in a 3 some)besides me over some of the relationship. Hell I didn’t care I was young and getting taught things I didn’t know were possible by this Bombshell single mom !

Last edited:
After having confessed to my wife that as a youth, my best friend Larry would order me to jerk off and eat my cum immediately after I'd given him his daily blowjob, she now has me do the same for her. As soon as I finish eating her delicious cunt and orally bringing her to orgasm, it's very humiliating but extremely exciting to have her watch me as I frantically masturbate my pathetically small penis and then slurp up all my cum from my hand as she looks on.

I have to admit that I do like being humiliated during sex. Especially if there is a group of people doing it.

My ex cucked me for a few years. . . most straight turned bi guys like the thought of sucking cock and eating cum until you shoot then the urge dissipates instantly. Many cuck vids have the cuck jack at the end of the scene, my ex made me jack at the start of the scene knowing that it was pure dedication and love that I would still clean my goo off of her feet or the toilet seat which was the only places she' allow me to shoot my worthless sissy seed. Then the scene would start and of course she loved to force me to fluff and perform clean up duties. She loved to hold my head and force it down on her lover's cock saying "show me you loooooove me baby" and that evil little laugh she had every time she'd emasculate me. Gosh i miss those days.
You were so lucky to have her

Historical Humiliations now erotic memories

I have an extensive history of humiliating experiences in regards to my very modest penis size. When they occurred I absolutely did not enjoy them but somewhere in my early thirties I suddenly developed an SPH fetish. I did not know there was such a thing at the time and found it a bit disconcerting that I found myself being aroused by what we're in the past anything but enjoyable. I have to thank my wife at the time for inadvertently kick starting my fetish when I agreed to engage in a threesome with her and another guy in exchange for her promise of another threesome but with her and another woman. Both scenarios were fulfilled and during the first I found I was not only turned on by watching my wife being fucked by another guy but also by the fact that his penis dwarfed my own. In the second threesome with the other woman that woman was obviously more interested in sex with my wife than me so I was more of a spectator. It was very hot viewing but sometime later when I asked my wife about the woman's sexual preferences she told me she likes sex with men or women but told her my penis was way too small to turn her on. It was polite of her not to say that during the sex session but I wish the woman had been more candid at the time. However she didn't know it would actually be arousing for me. My wife was subsequently fully aware of my new found fetish and indulged it in a myriad of ways.

I have fantasies like this, but in my fantasies I'm the one the woman makes suck cock.

I wouldn't say I get off on humiliation, but it certainly accentuates certain elements that makes the experience much more engaging. For myself, it's probably more degrading than humiliating, but it's wearing a leash and collar (not in public though). I'm sure others here would have much more actual humiliation experiences to share with you.

See I actually love this shit in public but my bf kinda sat me down and explained that it would make us both kid of terrible people? And after he explained that he whole world didn't consent to my scene I realized he was right and dropped it. It's a hot fantasy, but I mean... he's right. I don't just... get to foreplay in public. We as a society agreed that would make me an asshole. I've got a public collar that I wear almost all the time, but it's one of those "secret" ones so if you're not in the community and you don't know what the lock means it's not something you'd pick up on.

I did use to do it at parties though, back in college and stuff. I get real slutty anyway if I get a couple drinks in me and would probably need to be watched even if I wasn't a sub. But that was really my "public" humiliation, which was like... fake public. People I already knew that my bf trusted. But it worked.

Back