To those I write with

landiek

intensive kinkster
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Posts
16,410
I have come to the conclusion that if my co-writer hasn't posted in ten days, that he has lost interest in our story or has too many things going on in real life.
If that is the case please be kind enough to say so, rather then me feel disheartened cause you're online and posted on your other stories.
I'm.always open to suggestions and even drop in daily several times. I'm just tired of getting into a good story that "Dies" for no reason.

Your co-writer, landiek
 
Stories that are dying

Justification

She Came With the House

Chance Meeting

A Strange Inheritance
 
i hate that too,,i was doing a good story with a navy guy in hawaii and all of a sudden he just quit on me, i don't know what's going on or anything. some guys just get so involved in so many stories they can't keep up with it all and some realize that they are failing their families in real life and just quit all together. i was talking with this other guy, he told me he was sorry but his real life was being taken over with his fantasy life and he had to stop, i understand that sort of thing and it was nice that he let me know. there are just way too many guys that don't have or weren't taught by their mommy to be considerate of others.
 
Ladies - I share your frustration!

I have had this happen to me a few times, where my co-writer has written in her other stories, and not ours, for several posts, and it is only when I have asked her in a PM as to whether she wants to continue, she admits she doesn't.

I'm not worried that she doesn't want to continue - some people need to move from story to story, to keep their interest up, its the fact she didn't have the decency to let me know, that bugs me.

For some people, writing seems to be easy.
For me, I prefer to draft my reply, and make sure it fits into the plot of the story and leaves my co-writer a 'hook' to follow before posting - I believe good writing should take time and effort, which is wasted when the other person just dumps you.....

It's not so much about quantity, as quality.
 
Back
Top