Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they're ok. How did your daughter hold up?

She had a moment of panic when the power went out and she couldn't find her flashlight, other than that was ok. We played cards and then went to bed.

I, however, have been having Lit withdrawals all day! :)

Bring your love baby I can bring my shame
Bring the drugs baby I can bring my pain

I got my heart right here, I got my scars right here

Bring the cups baby I can bring the drink
Bring your body baby I can bring you fame

------

Anyway so ready for tonight!!:D

Interesting thought...

If a guy says, "I love kids", that's okay. If a guy says, "I love 12 year olds", it's creepy. Specificity is not always good I suppose.

Deep thoughts.

Training for work sucks big hairy sweaty moose balls!

Can't I just know what I'm supposed to do? :(

Training for work sucks big hairy sweaty moose balls!

Can't I just know what I'm supposed to do? :(

Training does suck!

I've been training in the Ortho office at work...frustrating as hell, feel like a student all over again!!!

Training does suck!

I've been training in the Ortho office at work...frustrating as hell, feel like a student all over again!!!

Just informed I may be sent to recruit in Alaska. Really? What the hell?

Woah crazy and random:
imemkay just noticed your post count is 666 just the day after Halloween. If that was your count yesterday I would have been scared. :eek:

Woah crazy and random:
imemkay just noticed your post count is 666 just the day after Halloween. If that was your count yesterday I would have been scared. :eek:

OMG...that just freaked me out. I've posted some today though, so that wasn't my count yesterday. Although, now I have to ask, stalk much??? :D

I work for the devil i.e. a big health insurance company. . so I would be recruiting doctors. Sadly I'm good at it, I think its the ginormous boobs. And I hear they are in short supply way up yonder. . . .

See, I think that might be fun! If you need an assistant, I'll go with!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back