New Crossdressing Thread

I don't have much time today so I can't post any pics... :(

I'm wearing my wife's black lace crotchless boy shorts, 40DD Triumph bra, seamed holdups and print maxi dress.

It all feels yummy. :kiss:

I don't have much time today so I can't post any pics... :(

I'm wearing my wife's black lace crotchless boy shorts, 40DD Triumph bra, seamed holdups and print maxi dress.

It all feels yummy. :kiss:

I bet it does. Also sounds fab n sexy. Have fun and please try and send us a photo.

God, I love these pants! I can only imagine what it would feel like to have someone else running their hands over them.

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
Home alone

I am home alone for the next 2 weeks and I thought I would start off easy . I figured that this was suitable for doing the housework

God, I love these pants! I can only imagine what it would feel like to have someone else running their hands over them.

Wow! You look amazing in those pants....I would love to run my hands down your legs, feeling every curve. . .

Thanks for starting this thread, Janet - and with a bang too ! I've been dabbling in CD for some time, and I have a bizarre question for everyone. One of my favorite aspects of CD is going to thrift stores & rummaging around for cool slutty swag. Does anyone else do this? Its more interesting than, say, Victoria's - and WAY cheaper!

I recently was just browsing and window shopping a few Thrift Stores. I was fantasizing and imagining myself shopping and buying many feminine things that I had seen,,, as if preparing for a first time transformation. I believe that my obvious interest and and time spent going back and forth through the shoe aisle studying many of the greater sized high heels didnt go unnoticed.
I am normally very much reserved, inhibited and very repressed about admitting, acknowledging or expressing any thoughts that I might be into this.
For some reason I felt much less unhibited and somewhat at ease when visiting several thrift stores this one day. It seemed as if this was quite a normal and accepted thing to do. I truly believed that this is not an at all uncommon occurence at thrift stores and that CD's make for a large demographic of thrift shop clientele.
Looking at many of the more sexier items, that those of the more manly sized hot outfits showed very little to no wear. I would further suspect that it isnt uncommon for many CD guys to regularly purge or trade through local thrift stores. I am sure if I ever find the courage or the urge continues to grow strong enough, my stuff will come to me by way of thrift store purchases. I could never be as comfortable at victoria's secret as I was feeling so liberated at the thrift.
I am a very masculine and rugged man with some hot secret unfulfilled fantasies that are completely improbable if not impossible for me to ever actually fulfill.
Well, I dunno, maybe some huge outward changes of appearance with lots of Nair , a professional makeover artist and plenty of free time I might get partway but I dunno?

I recently was just browsing and window shopping a few Thrift Stores. I was fantasizing and imagining myself shopping and buying many feminine things that I had seen,,, as if preparing for a first time transformation. I believe that my obvious interest and and time spent going back and forth through the shoe aisle studying many of the greater sized high heels didnt go unnoticed.
I am normally very much reserved, inhibited and very repressed about admitting, acknowledging or expressing any thoughts that I might be into this.
For some reason I felt much less unhibited and somewhat at ease when visiting several thrift stores this one day. It seemed as if this was quite a normal and accepted thing to do. I truly believed that this is not an at all uncommon occurence at thrift stores and that CD's make for a large demographic of thrift shop clientele.
Looking at many of the more sexier items, that those of the more manly sized hot outfits showed very little to no wear. I would further suspect that it isnt uncommon for many CD guys to regularly purge or trade through local thrift stores. I am sure if I ever find the courage or the urge continues to grow strong enough, my stuff will come to me by way of thrift store purchases. I could never be as comfortable at victoria's secret as I was feeling so liberated at the thrift.
I am a very masculine and rugged man with some hot secret unfulfilled fantasies that are completely improbable if not impossible for me to ever actually fulfill.
Well, I dunno, maybe some huge outward changes of appearance with lots of Nair , a professional makeover artist and plenty of free time I might get partway but I dunno?

I spend time browsing thrift stores as well, but I'm too shy to really dig in and shop.
They are a great place to find some fun things.... and I've donated a few things when the need to purge strikes me.... and do I miss some of my sexy things......

jhane❤️

I spend time browsing thrift stores as well, but I'm too shy to really dig in and shop.
They are a great place to find some fun things.... and I've donated a few things when the need to purge strikes me.... and do I miss some of my sexy things......

jhane❤️

Purging is a regular thing, I get to feel bad about doing what I do, go quiet for a while but it's interesting how the desire always returns. I miss particularly some heels I passed on, but clothes are more easily replaced I think. Internet and discreet collection at an anonymous place works well.

Purging is a regular thing, I get to feel bad about doing what I do, go quiet for a while but it's interesting how the desire always returns. I miss particularly some heels I passed on, but clothes are more easily replaced I think. Internet and discreet collection at an anonymous place works well.

Hello Lucy,

Sorry about disappearing for a while.... I had so much fun with our little back and forth chatting sessions. I currently haven't a thing to wear.... you know how that goes.... Starting to miss the fun times here.... didn't take very long. Too busy at the moment to really get serious again, but maybe a short skirt and some thigh highs are in order to satisfy for the time being.

jhane:rose:

Back