I probably shouldn't...

attachment.php


Fashion tip.

to make or form something

As in to make a tip, hard....

Now that is something I could get into.....

Oh you meant the other meaning of fashion.....
 
Sorry - hope it survives...I've killed one or two laptops with liquid...then again I'm pretty clumsy:rolleyes:

Clumsy can be good, it gives an excuse to be caught. And there is no way of knowing where the hands might end up....
 
...

10 pages have past or so since I last looked at this thread.

The playfulness has continued, the imagery has maintained a "show, tease, imagine" theme thru out.

Its been wonderful to see the imagination work within the boundaries that you are comfortable with :)

My favorite (so far, as I wouldn't want you to stop) has to be the hand over the mouth for some reason.

A combination of the hand over the mouth, the other hand clawing at the dressing robe has a lovely vivid image of you enjoying the moment.

Is it time for a coffee yet?
 
My favorite (so far, as I wouldn't want you to stop) has to be the hand over the mouth for some reason.

A combination of the hand over the mouth, the other hand clawing at the dressing robe has a lovely vivid image of you enjoying the moment.

Hand over mouth? I think it's worrying that your favourite pic is one that doesn't excist! :confused: You did mention imagination being a big thing, but that is taking it too far I think!
 
Fashion tip.

to make or form something

As in to make a tip, hard....

Now that is something I could get into.....

Oh you meant the other meaning of fashion.....

And here I thought people would focus more on the word 'tip' - but guess you just have a more creative ming than me....
 
Growing catalogue indeed....thinking it's time to slow down a bit to keep it under control.
Plus I think I have spoiled you guys a bit - need to do some SERIOUS teasing to keep your attention!;)

yep, please make it last as long as possible.
 
Last edited:
Todays dose...

I'm feeling a bit sleepy and cuddly today, so todays theme revolves around that:

PJs.JPG
Gonna sleep.JPG
 
That isn't going to happen just yet..

Someone is in a teasing mood...

:eek:`Who? Me?

*puts on yoga pants and t-shirt and runs off to yoga class*

See you in 2 hours all stretched and flexible....
 
Back
Top