The white satin Stella halter top that always gets attention

Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Posts
1
I've always felt my white satin Stella halter top was cute, and yes maybe just a touch sexy and it does give my perfect 36C cleavage a little lift (not that they need them, not after what my Ron paid the BH Dr) It's the top I'm wearing with my lavender satin Dior skirt in my lower profile photo. It was at that event that I was at & overseeing that Ron insisted on going to because I had mentioned how the two younger guys (Carl and Jared, I would guess are 24-25) I'd met to discuss arrangements were a touch arrogant about their company's success (the reason for the party) and insisted I should be at the event, which I told them I always attend the events I organize and direct.

It was at that event that I learned (not until almost the end of the night and in a most embarrassing way) of why it brings me so much attention... because of who I seem to look like when I wear it with that skirt which was the first time I did, I usually wear it with jeans like in the photo here that was taken a few weeks before the event.


If you PM me, don't ask who it was the guys were saying I look like....tell me and if you can also share a link to a photo of your guess that shows why you chose her and it's who I think they were saying when I recognize the name, I'll be honest and say that's the same name they said... if you're someone who can't guess or use the internet to search using words you'd use to describe me, then you shouldn't PM me
 

Attachments

  • 6005.jpg
    6005.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top