Brainstorming: Random musings welcomed...

SaddleRider

Virgin
Joined
Apr 23, 2016
Posts
16
In a world, where advanced science mixes with magic, what sort of things might you find? These could be anything, from means of travel, to conveniences, to entertainment; anything at all that shapes or accents the society.
 
I've been thinking about this for awhile, might as well set it free. A porn version of the Ring. Though instead of a creepy little girl crawling out of your TV to kill you it's a sexy starlet ready to give you a blowjob.
 
Virtual porn

A cross over with virtual porn - what is real and what is virtual and how can you tell when it messes with your head. You plug into the virtual porn version of any movie and fuck your way through a cavalcade of Hollywood studs and starlets, and then next time you plug in, you're in the movie....!
 
A debigulator gun - shoot something and it becomes small enough (and proportionately lighter) to carry far more easily. The same gun has a rebigulator setting - no harm done when the thing is expanded back to it's original size, or even bigger.
 
I mean, geez, really anything. Teleportation would be a big thing of course, and instantaneous communication.

For entertainment, you could have the ability to view the past or other realities. Watch the highlights of the rise and fall of the Roman Empire. Watch Helen of Troy's sex tapes. Or look at an alternative universe and see what Nazi Europa looks like in the year 2000. Or pick up other realities' and species' TV shows, Rick and Morty-style.

For conveniences, I'm sure you'd have either robots or magical constructs to do all sorts of tasks for you. Ideally, we'd have a helot class of robots to do all necessary productive work, with humans free to do whatever they want. Want to devote your life to obsessively watching old Seinfeld reruns? Go nuts! Robots do everything anyway, and they don't need money, so anything you could want to buy is free, and anything that doesn't exist, robots can design and 3D print for you. There's no obligation to do anything you don't want to.

And for sex, I've had a few story ideas that really only work in a soft sci-fi setting. One would be the ability to control specially designed bodies for sex. Ever wanted to tentacle rape your girlfriend? Just borrow a giant tentacle monster machine, and have her use an Asian schoolgirl body, and enjoy as both of you feel all the pleasure and only as much of the pain as you want.

Another would be to hitch-hike someone else's feelings as they have sex with someone else. Like, it feels like you're the one doing everything, but you don't have any actual control. You could even do it with alternate Yous, to experience what it would have been like to bang your high school crush or whoever you always really wanted to get with.

Another (I've got a lot of these) would be a body swap party. A bunch of people go, and at the beginning of the night, a special machine is turned on that temporarily swaps everyone's minds. You no longer know who's controlling who, but you get to see what it's like to be in someone else's body and try new things.

EDIT: Feel free to message me to discuss any of these.
 
Your scenario sounds a lot like Jack Vance's "Dying Earth" series. Set so far in the future that there is virtually no way to distinguish technology from magic. Of course, he has very little sex in his stories, but it would be a great setting for some nice saucy erotica.
 
A cross over with virtual porn - what is real and what is virtual and how can you tell when it messes with your head. You plug into the virtual porn version of any movie and fuck your way through a cavalcade of Hollywood studs and starlets, and then next time you plug in, you're in the movie....!

You have a neighbor/teacher/relative that you really, really want to fuck. But they won't give you the time of day. So after stalking them for a few weeks to figure out their routine, you sneak into their house on the night they are about to fire up their virtual porn program, and just join in the action, pretending to be one of the virtual characters.
 
Well I guess it's really as far as your imagination stretches. The only limit is how you limit the working parameters of the magic since that's the one coming from your creativity. The science is already here, unless you go even further and make up some futuristic science stuff, although I guess by that point you've basically got Star Wars.
 
I'm really reminded of a Bruce Willis movie, don't remember the name but he is a cop in the future where there are people sized robots that are controlled by people. Now the movie he is a cop and people are suddenly getting killed with their robot. At the start though there is a guy who pilots a big titted blonde chick and goes to a club.

I'm sure nobody has snapped their fingers yet, so pilot a chick and feel what it's like when a guy fucks your brains out. Possible to be a chick piloting a hunk and finding out what it is like to fuck someone's brains out. You could go with pure porn and simply a guy or chick piloting their robot and getting fucked or fucking six ways from Sunday. Alternately, there is a point to the story, say going back to the movie this is from, or something else.
 
The Maidenhead Cafe

Two virgins decide to open a coffee shop together, and want a memorable and playful name for it.

But once they commit to the name, they realize that all the staff need to be virgins. which makes for interesting employment screening...

and all sorts of fun short of fucking with customers in the store room...
 
Could do a sex play on Inception. In the future, a machine is created that allows you to create dream environments. Anyone can craft their dream before the go to sleep and escape into whatever new reality they want to experience. You could chronical the dreams of multiple characters, with some of them being highly sexual.
 
I'm really reminded of a Bruce Willis movie, don't remember the name but he is a cop in the future where there are people sized robots that are controlled by people. Now the movie he is a cop and people are suddenly getting killed with their robot. At the start though there is a guy who pilots a big titted blonde chick and goes to a club.

I'm sure nobody has snapped their fingers yet, so pilot a chick and feel what it's like when a guy fucks your brains out. Possible to be a chick piloting a hunk and finding out what it is like to fuck someone's brains out. You could go with pure porn and simply a guy or chick piloting their robot and getting fucked or fucking six ways from Sunday. Alternately, there is a point to the story, say going back to the movie this is from, or something else.

Surrogates

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0986263/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_31
 
Back
Top