I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening everyone :)

and a slight kiss on the cheek for all you delicious young ladies :)
 
Happy Friday to all! Anyone have any sexy plans for the weekend?

I'm shopping for a new toy. I can't decide what to get. I'm open to suggestions and ideas. :)

Lisa

Choose wisely, there are many different types of toys, it depends on what you need to fullfill your desires. How ever you dont need to buy a paddle, a good master will have one and many other toys to please you ;)
 
Good afternoon everyone :)

and a very lust filled hello to all you delicious young ladies out there today :)
 
today

I'm in my mid 40s. But, I'm very fit and muscular. I just started in a new office, sitting by an old friend of mine. There's a hot, young brunette who sits by the front door of our office. She couldn't be half my age. Beautiful eyes on this girl. Today, my buddy pointed out that every time I walk by she looks over and checks me out. I didn't notice (I'm an idiot). So, on my way out today I walked right up and introduced myself. Her reaction was cute - kind of shocked, but very sweet. She's about 19 or 20. Made me smile. I'll have to chat a bit more with her.
 
Younger women think I'm attractive in the "he doesn't look his age" way but otherwise ...

Too bad I don't click with one of my LIT fans, but that is life.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top