Most Iconic Album Of Your Lifetime

Jimi Hendrix Are you Experienced,
Every Zeppelin Album made before Coda ( not sure that one counts really )
Metallica Kill em All
Yes YesSongs
Ozzy with Randy Rhoads, ( my favorite guitarist ) Blizzard of Oz and Diary of a Madman
 
Last edited:
Who's Next

Back when I was a teenager ( 80's ) we used to carry around boom boxes to places we went ( cabin in woods , ect ) and that was our go to cassette tape, Must have listened to that one 1000's of times ..
Just hearing somebody mention that album brings a flood of memories back
 
big brother and the holding company "cheap thrills" still sounds great!
 
Most iconic of my lifetime must be The Beatles' White Album.

The album that had the biggest impact on my personal musical taste was Led Zeppelin II.


In between those public and personal extremes, the album which had the greatest impact upon my high school while I attended was Alice Cooper's Billion $ Babies.
 
Harry Smith's classic ANTHOLOGY OF AMERICAN FOLK MUSIC.
 
For me, Skynyrd. One more from the road.

Taught me that Marshalls are nothing like the old 70s Peaveys,
I still prefer Peavey to this day.

Admittedly it took a local guitar tutor to teach me how to properly play
the riff from "Searching."

Love that sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUnXygYSoxA
 
Last edited:
Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon. That was the soundtrack to a lot of memorable experiences for me! :devil:
 
I don't really have one. There's been so many good ones over the yrs.

My first was Lynard Skynyrd. Others would be Joe Walsh's "Life's Been Good", anything by CCR or Marvin Gaye. A few things from Shania Twain. "Lean on Me"(lifetime song) and I don't even know where it originated from. Another would be most anything from Emerson Drive or Five For Fighting. Of course I like just about anything from Tanya Tucker. Way back old school would be Donna Fargo's "Funny Face"
 
Back
Top