Horny girls only: How often do you masturbate?

Dollie

This subject is absolutely my favorite. There is nothing in the entire world more exciting than watching a woman play with herself and then make her sweet pussy cum. I'm a 60 year old man who is always imagining what ever woman looks like cumming. Keep playing ladies.... you rock!
Years ago my husband talked me into masturbating while him and other men watch. It seems like ever since my mom and older sister taught me how to do it I've fingered myself or used lots of different things.
I'm way older than you and I still masturbate and have intercourse several times a day.
It keeps me wet and easy for sex. At my age I'm not supposed to still be doing this.

HereKumsKatie, I'm sorry this isn't on topic for your thread but I wanted to bring something to your attention in case you didn't know of it. There's a "herecumsbri" who claims to be you and has a link of your stories as "her" web page.

I am a male, 42, I would say once daily..I have achieved three orgasms or cummed in one night with my gf

A former gf I had and affair with could have multiples orgasms and could have orgasms without touching just being around me. Was amazing and she was always wet..
She could masturbates 4 times a day..

Depends on how much time I have...at least once a day...two or three if it's a long, boring Sunday.

At least twice a day

I usually masturbate no less than twice a day. I love my shower massager and I masturbate every night to help me sleep. On occasion I will go out at lunch and do it in my car.

I usually masturbate no less than twice a day. I love my shower massager and I masturbate every night to help me sleep. On occasion I will go out at lunch and do it in my car.

do you ever switch up your methods? (toys, fingers,etc)

Sometimes daily, sometimes I go weeks or months without. Lately though, being on lit and talking while playing has really taught me a lot about self pleasure - what I like and edging. Now when I masturbate, each session takes longer (intentional), and I get wetter and noticed how sensitive and turned on my clit gets, when playing for the fun of it, and not just for orgasm. It makes the orgasm more intense, when I do let myself over that edge. I’ve also noticed I’m starting to let myself go more, that I’ll let out involuntary moans occasionally or let out a deep breath I didn’t know I was holding. Being on lit I’ve unintentionally learned how to relax into masturbation and get the most from it!

Sometimes daily, sometimes I go weeks or months without. Lately though, being on lit and talking while playing has really taught me a lot about self pleasure - what I like and edging. Now when I masturbate, each session takes longer (intentional), and I get wetter and noticed how sensitive and turned on my clit gets, when playing for the fun of it, and not just for orgasm. It makes the orgasm more intense, when I do let myself over that edge. I’ve also noticed I’m starting to let myself go more, that I’ll let out involuntary moans occasionally or let out a deep breath I didn’t know I was holding. Being on lit I’ve unintentionally learned how to relax into masturbation and get the most from it!

This is the best possible answer to the question of whether erotica is harmful or harmless. It's obviously made a big difference in your ability to appreciate life, and I'm sure you're not alone. Well done!

This is the best possible answer to the question of whether erotica is harmful or harmless. It's obviously made a big difference in your ability to appreciate life, and I'm sure you're not alone. Well done!

This.

But there's a lot that's wrong about erotica, too, particularly regarding the characterization of women. I might even make the case that erotica is good for women, because it guides them to self-actualization, while it's bad for men, because it creates unrealistic expectations.

One of the reasons Anais Nin and Nancy Friday made such an impression on women is that the men aren't the center of the story; it became our stories.

But that's not as true of erotica now as it was fifty years ago, is it? I'd like to think that erotica is gradually changing for the better, for both sexes, as each sex learns what turns the other sex on.

at least of a per day, but so far I haven't yet. I'm getting ready to give my pussy a nice work out....

To what thoughts do you masturbate ?

Usually a quick one every night before bed to help me sleep but lately a few times a day during the weekends and twice a day during the week.

Usually once everyone is gone in the mornings but I wish I could right before bed. I’m such a horny girl at night :eek:

Back