• dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JenniferMidnight said:
Okay fellow nipplesters, this is our big chance! Book those flights! :devil:

All are welcome!

For those who can't make the trip, maybe I can talk Miss O into a little webcam show Tuesday night. If I can, I'll post the showtime details tomorrow.

:nana:

Sophia Loren is so lovely!

Cleopatra.jpg

Dolphin.jpg

Still raising a boy's, uh . . . hopes!

olivefun said:
Cleopatra.jpg

I saw this film in Rome in 1952, when it first came out and when I was a boy of 13. That moment, caught in this photograph, was, for the world, not only Italy, the most erotic scene to date in the history of films. Sitting in that dark theater 55 years ago, I was struck by a paroxysm of desire—overwhelmed by a perfect fusion of adolescent romantic love and lust. The photo brings it all back. Sofia stands the test of time. She’s still more beautiful than the rest. Thanks

MilkFountain said:
olivefun said:
Cleopatra.jpg

I saw this film in Rome in 1952, when it first came out and when I was a boy of 13. That moment, caught in this photograph, was, for the world, not only Italy, the most erotic scene to date in the history of films. Sitting in that dark theater 55 years ago, I was struck by a paroxysm of desire—overwhelmed by a perfect fusion of adolescent romantic love and lust. The photo brings it all back. Sofia stands the test of time. She’s still more beautiful than the rest. Thanks

Milkfountain, your name got me thinking and I found this crazy lactation blog.

http://lactophilia.blogspot.com/

Some of the photos are insane!

I think I'll post some more nipples. For no reason at all, except that I love nipples and think they are really beautiful.

11.jpg

13.jpg

9.jpg

14.jpg

6.jpg

05.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Boxlicker101 said:
I think I'll post some more nipples. For no reason at all, except that I love nipples and think they are really beautiful.

That's a good enough reason for me.

Milk, anyone?

olivefun said:
MilkFountain said:
Milkfountain, your name got me thinking and I found this crazy lactation blog.

http://lactophilia.blogspot.com/

Some of the photos are insane!
Thanks Olivefun! I've just spent half an hour perusing the lactophilia thread. You're right, it's a gold mine for such as I am.

Actually, my nickname was given me by my wife, early on in our relationship. . . That her beauty had overwhelmed me from first sight, and that I couldn't believe my luck in making love to her hadn't prepared me for really having her. The first time I came, I pulled out and immediately produced a single gush that emptied me in one spasm, covering much of her face, causing her shock, and then peels of laughter. It was unprotected sex, and because I had wanted her for weeks, and had held back so long, all that pent-up cum came out in a single, one-shot stream. It was unusually thick, white, and completely covered an eye, her nose and part of her mouth. Before whiping it away, she got up and went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I guess she was both impressed and turned on. (She's Latin, from Argentina, and I learned from her that in Spanish, "cum" is referred to as "milk," and so she began calling me "MilkFountain."

My wife eventually became co-conspirator in realizing my breast-feeding phantasies. If you're interested in that sort of thing, you can read 20 or so of our encounters on Literotica's Wife with other men" thread:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=325852&page=1

. . . beginning a little way down on page one with "Also highly experienced in your role as step-downer," and followed up a bit further down with "The Eskimos Have It Right." She's an over-producer, returns my love completely, and so, after more than a year of incredulity, squables and tears, became a willing partner in carrying out the scenarios my imagination has produced. Reluctant and shy in our first encounters, she became less reluctant, but was still shy during the first few minutes with a new participant. I found that shyness, along with her milk and beauty, killer combinations in bringing up my "milk." It was apparent that the lucky men we invited felt the same, most shooting the first time within seconds of contact with her.

Again, thanks Olivefun

Last edited:
The milk maid...

Again, thanks Olivefun
Sure thing milkfountain.

hehe
When I was breastfeeding, it probably won't surprise you to know, I had way too much milk. For 2 years (extraordinarily long time) after I stopped feeding my baby, I still had too much milk. When my child sucked on one breast, the other would gush so much that I would put a bowl under the other breast. Eventually, I ended up donating my extra milk which ended up completely keeping 2 extra babies alive. My freezer was always full of milk. One woman found she had cancer when she delivered her baby and she expressed her milk and threw it away and gave her baby mine, until she was done with chemo.

My lover found the milk hot at first, but it was insane when I was orgasming, wetting everything too much. I really was like a fountaing. We made jokes about it. My friends and work colleagues did too. When he and I split up, my next lover hated the taste of the milk but loved it when it would erupt during orgasms.

I had no idea that people found this attractive (or gasp, really a turn on) until it was no longer a part of my life. Fascinating.

Check out this story:
Milking, a love story
Hope you enjoy it.

Fat?

Too fat for what?

I think she's beautiful.

REally, I think everyone is beautiful. Some people are sexier than others but I really love looking at the differences and similarities.

Your Avatar!

olivefun:

Wow! Such an eyeful! Capturing you full nakedness is such a splendid gift to this thread. I must say your ample breasts, large areolas, are quite pleasurable to ogle. I hope you are ready to fulfill some fantasies, since you must know the effect you are having right now on me and others. :p

Well, what's next, talking about the weather?(Ha)

SxRx

olivefun said:
Too fat for what?

I think she's beautiful.

REally, I think everyone is beautiful. Some people are sexier than others but I really love looking at the differences and similarities.

Some people would say the woman in the picture is too fat to be beautiful or desireable. :confused: I absolutely disagree with such misguided people. :D Real women have curves, and she's got some great ones. :p I agree with you that she is beautiful, but I don't believe everybody is, at least not physically.

Vive la Difference!

olivefun said:
Sure thing milkfountain.

I really was like a fountaing. We made jokes about it. My friends and work colleagues did too. When he and I split up, my next lover hated the taste of the milk but loved it when it would erupt during orgasms.

I had no idea that people found this attractive (or gasp, really a turn on) until it was no longer a part of my life. Fascinating.

Check out this story:
Milking, a love story
Hope you enjoy it.
Dear Olivefun, I sure wish I'd been around when you were overburdened with milk! My time with my wife and her lactation was the wildest, most obsessive, overwhelmingly erotic period of my life (and I think, hers). I have never seen a more erotic sight than my wife's full breasts against my face upon waking in the morning, or of the bobbing, almost instantaneous rise of the painful hard-on of a guest invited to her breast.

I think love of a woman's breasts naturally extends to love of her milk. Sucking, for both men and women is the most natural act in the world; receiving "milk," whether it's mother's milk into a man's stomach or cum filling a woman's mouth, the experience of the "new" and erotic is similar. It is joining and blending with the "otherness" of sex--man and woman temporarily not at war, but become one. For a man, sucking a woman's breast is like sucking a cock is for a woman: sucking is wonderful, receiving the natural result, heaven on earth.

Both the people who think drinking a woman's milk is taboo, and men who find it disgusting, are just crippled by society or religion ("pobrecitos," poor people!). Everything in sex that is okay with both partners is wonderful--and doesn't bother me if it's another's "cup of milk" but not mine. I'm not into pissing and all that, but Vive la difference!

Last edited:
Milking is great fun now.
Squirting my friends with my milk was fun.

Maybe because my body loves to make milk, I love to have my nipples played with and sucked almost all the time.
I wish there was someone available when I want my nipples sucked. Like now, for example. I want to masterbate but there is nothing like having my hand busy on my clit when someone is sucking one nipple, playing with the other. I love that.

My full breasts loved the release from when the milk came out.
The story in the link I put was a visual one where images like this one exist:

alena23.jpg

olivefun said:
Milking is great fun now.
Squirting my friends with my milk was fun.

Maybe because my body loves to make milk, I love to have my nipples played with and sucked almost all the time.
I wish there was someone available when I want my nipples sucked. Like now, for example. I want to masterbate but there is nothing like having my hand busy on my clit when someone is sucking one nipple, playing with the other. I love that.

My full breasts loved the release from when the milk came out.
The story in the link I put was a visual one where images like this one exist:

alena23.jpg

I will agree with Olive, love when my breasts are milked the squeezing of the nipple hard... makes them harder....

Misty

MilkFountain said:
Dear Olivefun, I sure wish I'd been around when you were overburdened with milk! My time with my wife and her lactation was the wildest, most obsessive, overwhelmingly erotic period of my life (and I think, hers). I have never seen a more erotic sight than my wife's full breasts against my face upon waking in the morning, or of the bobbing, almost instantaneous rise of the painful hard-on of a guest invited to her breast.

I think love of a woman's breasts naturally extends to love of her milk. Sucking, for both men and women is the most natural act in the world; receiving "milk," whether it's mother's milk into a man's stomach or cum filling a woman's mouth, the experience of the "new" and erotic is similar. It is joining and blending with the "otherness" of sex--man and woman temporarily not at war, but become one. For a man, sucking a woman's breast is like sucking a cock is for a woman: sucking is wonderful, receiving the natural result, heaven on earth.

Both the people who think drinking a woman's milk is taboo, and men who find it disgusting, are just crippled by society or religion ("pobrecitos," poor people!). Everything in sex that is okay with both partners is wonderful--and doesn't bother me if it's another's "cup of milk" but not mine. I'm not into pissing and all that, but Vive la difference!

I love your comparison, MF, "For a man, sucking a woman's breast is like sucking a cock is for a woman: sucking is wonderful, receiving the natural result, heaven on earth." It's all about going to that sensual 'primal' place, isn't it? - allowing yourself to abandon life's boundaries. To find a partner that frees you from the confines of our delightful :confused: society is truly a gift from the heavens...truly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back