The Demon Assassin's Duties (closed for eugene1988)

I returned his evil smirk as soon as he explained the situation. "Demon warriors? Hell, you do think about everything and anything." I walked back over to the thrones and before I sat on his lap, I took off the dress to reveal a very black negligee underneath. "If I'm to sit back and watch these wretches be disposed of by your demon army, then, I need to be in something more comfortable and more desirable for my Demon King to see his whore queen in." I sat on his lap with my pussy being bare, me wearing nothing but the negligee. Within time, the demon army he had allowed through the veil had arrived and the rebels were cowering down. When the commander of the army appeared, I gave Drek a deep kiss, my tongue mixing with his. "You are a wonderful King, Drek," I told him after I broke the kiss to watch. "A wonderful Demon King."

Negligee: http://images.lingerielle.co.uk/livia-corsetti/LC-HERA-Black-0.jpg

Commander of the Demon Army : http://simocorso.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/female_demon_concept_color.jpg
 
Last edited:
he loved how his queen looked in that he could see her bare pussy making him inch for a good fuck before the day was up when she kissed him and swirled her tongue around his mouth it made him want her now more then ever but that would have to wait for a little bit he had more important stuff to do his commander approached him he knew his commander well and trusted her they fucked in the past but it wasn't meant to be Kestra he says how do u like the human world
 
When the commander approached, I didn't know what to think at that moment. I heard Drek call her 'Kestra' and knew they must know each other. "Welcome Kestra to our beautiful home. I thank you for your assistance in removing the rats that had shown their asses here in our castle."

She spoke in a demonic regal tone, "Thank you, Queen Alyssa. King Drekavac, I am enjoying it here so far. When I received the notice from the higher ups in our realm that the Lord of the Demons had opened a portal, I instantly gathered my best warriors to march for your kingdom. We are here to serve you both at any time in any way."

As she bowed before us and pledged her allegiance to us, I nodded in her favor, "So how do you know my husband, King Drekavac, Kestra?" I sprawled out on Drek's lap showing my very sexy body out to her, my pussy making an appearance as I turned. I didn't care if she saw.

"We were at one time in a very platonic sexual relationship. But when his father died and he gained the power his father left behind, it was best that we didn't enjoy each other's company ever again."

As the army was disposing of the bodies of the men that had came to overthrow us, I stood up and spoke to Drek, "My king, shouldn't we prepare some lodging for Commander Kestra, or would you rather she stay in our room?" I blinked my very green eyes and jostled my crimson hair shaking it loose from it's up-do, swaying my hips as I walked around the throne.
 
it was weird for him his former fuck toy with his current fuck toy together in the same room but he didn't care at the moment he was too busy planning for army to spread out among the grounds to keep watch she is my commander i think it would be best for her to be in our room for the time being to help protect u and it would be best for both of you to get acquainted when i am out of the kingdom at times she will be protecting u in my stead
 
I nodded in agreement, because I had no reason for concern. If he trusted her, I should too. "Kestra, I hope it is alright with you if I have one of my maids bring in a down-filled cot for you to sleep on in our room. There is plenty of room in our bedchamber." I bent down to kiss Drek on the lips, flicking my tongue in and out of his mouth for a brief moment before stepping down the steps that led up to the throne, my bare bottom clearly being shown to all through the negligee that I am wearing.

Kestra bowed looking at me then back at Drek with an evil look on her face, "Why yes, Queen Alyssa. It would be my honor to stand guard in yours and King Drekavac's bedchamber."

I turned to look back at her because I sensed a bit of sarcasm in her tone, causing me to look back at Drek's face. "I will be in our bedchamber getting into something more....comfortable and waiting for you to come in there. Do take your time, my demon assassin king." I flicked my hair over my shoulder and walked out of the throne room past all the lust-filled eyes of the demons that stood in Kestra's army. I knew that they were lusting after me, but really, would they dare challenge Drekavac Fireborn, the King of Kingsland and Lord of all Demons?

"I believe that I will be needing to summon more of the demon hordes from the other side of the veil to protect the kingdom from an onslaught of attacks. Only if you approve, King Drekavac." Seeing him sit there after all this time apart set something aflame in Kestra's body, but she need not show her lingering lust that she had for him after all these years. This would truly turn out to be an interesting stay at the Castle in the Human world.
 
he was going to have his hand full with both these woman i will be there soon my queen he turned to talk to kestra so how goes the preparing for invaders if any come i want demons posted at every exit and entrance in the castle and posted and our borders he looked into her lust filled eyes she was a succubus after all and she loved taking souls so is there any guards or old advisers left or did all the demons kill all i need one survivor if there is one kestra
 
I entered the bedchamber and immediately got out of the negligee and placed some drops of mint scented oil over my pussy area and strawberry scented oil on each of my breasts and a drop of citrus scented oil at the pulse points on my neck. The combination of the smells would be certain to drive even Drek wild with the ultimate lust. I then slipped under the silken sheets, my skin bare and my perfectly shaven pussy feeling absolutely divine as the silk rubbed lightly against my body.

Meanwhile.....

"The preparations are going very well. According to my lower ranking spies, there have been some spies of the human kind on the eastern hills, but nothing major at the moment." Kestra felt her pussy become hot like it was on fire. There had never been anyone quite like Drek that caused her succubus tendencies to show. "There is one man, calling himself the new king because he claims to be a brother to the old king, but I do not know what you wish for me to do with him, King Drekavac." She snapped her fingers and one of her warriors appeared next to her in a flash of smoke. "Bring that wretched human slob to me, now!"
 
a unknown uncle i didn't know about hmm alyssa will have to explain to me why she never mentioned him later in private he saw this human appear before him bound in chains he could see the look of disgust in his eyes knowing he lost his army and lost any claim to the throne but his mind was focused on something else kestra was emanating heat from her succubus pussy he knew it was for one thing him he would have to fuck her later if the queen would allow it and maybe she could watch how demons fuck kestra he said is there any other survivors beside him i might need something to torture later on
 
"There are no other survivors at this point, your highness," Kestra answered. She felt this strange sensation in her succubus tail that she couldn't quite explain. It was then that she could hear Drek's thoughts and her hot pussy quivered as the heat in her body rose. "I cannot believe he is thinking of having me while a human no less watches us fuck!" She thought to herself. Kestra knew that he would know immediately about her thoughts and how she thought about the situation he was secretly planning.

"What should we do, King Drekavac? Should I send for Queen Alyssa?" She knew of his intentions on how to torture the man and to interrogate Alyssa about the fact she never told him about her uncle. Maybe it slipped her mind, who knew at this point. The man bound in chains looked disgusted that he was in the presence of demons, and she backhanded him after the man had spit in her direction. It was only right as he was disrespecting one of the King's demonic officials.

Back in the bedroom......

I could not believe how long it was taking for Drek to get back to the room. Alas, he would be here soon enough. My wet pussy was emanating enough heat and a sweet honey scent that I know his demonic senses would pick up. We are bound through our minds and souls. I poured myself a glass of wine to try and get a bit tipsy before he returned so we could have passionate love and maybe make that succubus demon commander woman watch as he fucks his whore queen. I giggled to myself taking another sip of wine. "This is going to be a very fun evening," I thought to myself.
 
Kestra he thought u know its forbidden for to read your kings thoughts he raised his voice bring me my queen and let her decide the fate of her uncle so keep him alive for the time being kestra and go fetch my queen
 
She bowed before him, her evanescent succubus skin blushing a bright red hue because she was embarrassed about having read his thoughts. "Yes my king, I will go retrieve her for you."

She hurried to the bedchamber where she sensed the scent coming from there. Kestra rolled her eyes knowing that the human her former lover had married was being a total needy whore in her eyes. She proceeded to knock on the door. "Queen Alyssa? King Drekavac has ordered you to be present in the throne room. There is some important business he needs you to oversee." She opened the door to see the human woman's body naked looking through a clothes cabinet. |

I yawned after I looked at the ornate clock on the mantel in the bedchamber. It was well into the afternoon, approaching evening when I decided enough was enough and got up to get dressed to return to the throne room. Just as I had opened the armoire, a knock came at the door. "Ugh, it's her," I said to myself but instead replied to her and said come in.

Kestra walked in and I turned slightly allowing my alluring figure to shine in the retreating sunlight that was fading as it filtered in through the window. "It must be important, because he didn't come to tell me himself." I made sure that my tone wasn't so snide because I really didn't want a demon army commander to have my throat at this point in time. |

"Yes, he is waiting for you and time is of the essence, Queen Alyssa." The word 'queen' rolled off her demonic tongue like something sour that had been dropped there and fought to escape. Kestra didn't know what it was about this human, but something told her that she wasn't entirely human after all. She had this hidden aura around her, but maybe that was just the vast array of perfumes emanating from the Queen's body. "Should I leave you to allow you to get dressed?" |

"No, not at all. We're just girls right," I asked as I swayed my hips slipping into a very sapphire blue negligee set, then slipping into a black dress threaded with silver. After pulling my hair up into a quick knot allowing it to drape over the sides of my face and painting my lips with a very red color. "We had better not keep the King waiting." I walked over to the door and opened it, "Shall we?"

||Negligee: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Gfb9aYudL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

||Dress: http://lh6.ggpht.com/-HCQLvK9NgAk/UFNMWzUbKgI/AAAAAAACMIw/g00-709VXBg/s0/imgd8e8e86c845689560a73df87dcd8e77b.jpg
 
He heard foot steps approaching the throne he knew he was going to have his hands full later with both his commander and queen what took so long he asked and my queen why did u never mention your uncle he and i were getting acquainted while kestra was fetching u he said with a look that could burn through a soul thinking to himself why did she never mention him if she would have i could have killed him when i killed her father
 
Last edited:
Kestra stood out of the way and allowed the king to get closer to Alyssa, moving to wrap the chains that are on the man around a floor bind. "Oh it seems she is going to get it now." Kestra knew that this was not the time to really have thoughts of her own because she and Drekavac were basically in the same class of demon, and he could have her head on a spike for even thinking anything at all. |

I bowed before him my head down all the way to the floor. "I can explain if you will allow me, my demon king." My body was trembling from the pure demonic aura radiating from him. He was angry and I had every right to be scared. "I didn't think he would be coming back at all. I thought he would have died on the road back from his quest." I glanced over at my uncle Lord Erys, he looked identical to my dead father, as they were both twins. My uncle's glare said enough, he wanted nothing to do with this reign and was truly a threat to us all.

I raised my head my eyes glowing with red desire and killer instinct flowing through to my smile. "I want you to kill him, chop off his head and feed it to the crows on a spike in the field outside our castle home." I licked my lips and looked at Kestra, "You are the one who found this traitor to our demonic rule. You will receive a very large reward tonight." I glanced at Drek's crotch and then back at her, awaiting the King's ruling.
 
He stood up and walked over to his queen and whispered in her ear u and me are going to talk later on Kestra bring me a ax kestra brought him one and he didn't waste any time he chopped off the old kings brother head with one clean chop my queen told me to kill i aim to please her as for my army of demons let them have fun with the brothels but no killing anyone unless i approve of it kestra and as for u my queen lets go to our chambers kestra meet us in there in a hour we 3 have much to discuss he bend down and whispered to his queen u are looking very fuckable tonight your pussy always gives u away my queen he smirked with a evil smile knowing she was going to get rammed off and on tonight
 
My uncle's blood splattered everywhere after Drek sliced off his head, his headless body falling to the floor. The scent of his blood filled the throne room. After he bent down to speak in my ear, his breath hissing as he spoke, I replied, "Yes my king, you whore queen is ready to be fucked by your evil demonic cock!" My pussy twitched and was already getting moist when I stood up to walk with him to the bedchamber. I looked over my shoulder at Kestra and mouthed to her, "Don't be long." |

Kestra kneeled before King Drekavac placing her fist over her large bosom, "Yes, your majesty. I will dispatch the army so they can have their R&R." She saw how the Queen looked at her and it sent shivers through her body down to her own pussy. "What is it about this human?" |

After Drek and I arrived in our bedchamber, he left my side to close the curtained window, causing the room to be very dark. He snapped his fingers causing candles to appear, a scent that drove my body wild with lust. I could feel my own pussy becoming drenched just from being in his presence. "I'm to be punished tonight, aren't I, my king?" I let out an evil chuckle as my eyes fluttered. Before anything else I had slipped out of my clothing, my bare pussy glistening, my hair released to drape over my pert breasts. I crawled onto the bed and turned crossing my legs slightly noticing his crotch beginning to throb, his cock begging to be released. "I think we should wait for Kessie, because I know she'll want to discuss the arrangements here as well." My body was glowing in the candle light, my green eyes set ablaze and shining bright in the darkness. |

"That should do," Kestra said as she finished up dispersing of the rest of the troops. They were all in suitable quarters and she could now head to the bedchamber. As she arrived at the door, she could sense the king's demonic form, the temperature rising and heat escaping his body. She opened the door to see a half dressed demon king and a fully naked human whore laying on the bed. "I have finished up my duties and disposed of the traitor's body and placed his head on a spike out in the field, per the Queen's orders, your majesty." Kestra's pussy was becoming wetter just being in the situation, her breasts waiting to be released from the confines of her armor. She was contemplating changing into her succubus form, but wasn't sure if the king would want it. "Is there anything you wish for me to do at this moment, King Drekavac?"


||Kestra's true succubus form : http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/99/r169_457x256_17136_Magic_2d_illustration_fantasy_girl_woman_demon_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
 
Come sit down on the bed with Alyssa my succubus commander what i want u two to do right now is settle any difference u both have u both are my whores as of now my human whore and my succubus whore now both of u will kiss and make up with any ill tides either of u have against the other because tonight u both are going to be fucked both by my rod and my tail he used his tail to snap off kestra armor and told her to sit and kiss the queen
 
"I don't have any problems with Kessie, do you have any problems with me," I asked Kestra, switching my position on the bed so she could lie with me, giving Drek a clear view of my needy moist pussy. |

After her armor had been stripped from her and fell to the floor, she really didn't have any choice but to switch to her succubus form. Beautiful breasts fit of a demon woman, long red hair falling against her back, her very beautiful shaved pussy adorned with a small tuft of crimson hair above her mound, a white succubus tail flicking the air as it was released from the confines of the armor. "No, Queen Alyssa. I do not have any quarrels with you." She sat on the bed next to the Queen and looked her deep in the eyes. |

I leaned towards her licking my lips, causing her mouth to meet mine. Now in a full open mouth kiss, our tongues danced through the moans shared together. I darted my eyes over at my king who was now out of his clothing, his very strong and rigid cock standing at full attention, the tip glistening of precum. I continued to moan into Kestra's mouth, slowly moving my hand down to her pussy. "Oh hell, she is so fucking wet," I thought to myself as I soon found her clit and played with it between two fingers. |

Kestra couldn't help but gasp then moan as the human Queen whore began fingering her. She moved her hand over to Alyssa's breast and pinched her pink nipples, causing her to moan.
 
He was going to love this night his former slut with his new slut he walked over to his queen and watched her tongue go in deep in kestra mouth he began rubbing his queen's pussy making sure she was having fun while she was kissing kestra so my 2 sluts are u enjoying both of each other's mouths he began slipping 2 to 3 fingers in alyssa pussy making her moan while kissing kestra he gave kestra a glance to tell her to let the queen eat her out
 
I began to moan louder as Drek put his hand between my legs and began to tease my pussy, making me wetter than I was before. The sensation of his touch was always pleasurable. I stopped kissing Kestra to give him a reply, "Yes my king, I'm very much enjoying Kessie." I looked at him with lust filled eyes, their glances meeting, and I knew that he wanted me to do something. I continued to kiss Kestra while he finger-fucked my needy pussy. |

Kestra was already approaching a quick orgasm but she grunted causing her pussy to edge away from orgasm, making the sensations of the queen's hand against her pussy more pleasurable. "I too am enjoying the queen, King Drekavac." She let out a moaning gasp as the queen pushed one finger into her moist womanly hole and then twirled it around her clit. She looked at Drek and heard his thoughts, her eyes grew wide as she knew what he wanted. Kestra wanted to speak but that thought in the King's head almost sent her over the edge. She moved the queen's hand and motioned for her to get between her legs. "Please, Alyssa. The King wants you to pleasure me with your mouth." |

I could not believe what I was hearing. I had never eaten anyone out before and I was hesitant. But just as that sense of hesitation was in my mind, it was gone as soon as Drek flicked my clit. "Yes, Kessie." I dove down between her legs, Drek's hand not letting up on my pussy.
 
he had place both his queen and kessie on the bed and eat one out while pleasuring the other then he switched to eating out kessie when he pleasured his queen with 3 fingers in her pussy making her wet with envy he saw both of them look at each other and he order both of them to kiss while he was enjoying this fun he was going to have fun ruling this land and soon the world making his presence know and making every king bow before him and take some princess to be used for his future sons
 
"Unghh," I moaned as he kept up his assault on my pussy with his strong hand. I wanted nothing more than just his massive cock inside of me. I glanced up at Kestra after I finished licking her shaven pussy rolling over reluctantly as I threw my head back my own pussy tightening as he flicked my clit with his thumb. Her face was red with pleasure as now Drek was eating her out. I caught a few glimpses of his tongue lashing at Kessie's clit before diving back between her netherlips.|

Kestra kept moaning and trying to keep up with controlling her own pussy as she was being ravaged by this part demon whore and the Demon King Drekavac. Her succubus powers were soon taking it's toll on her, she was soon close to breaking the hold she had over her own orgasm as Drek was now savoring in her womanly juices. "Oh King Drekavac!" She screamed out as wave after wave of intense orgasmic pleasure rushed through her body. Her pussy squirted as she heard him lap it up like some dog with a water bowl. But this night was far from over. After she got her mind back into order and her pussy back under control, Kestra was ready for another orgasm right then and there.|

"Oh hell, she's one hell of a screamer," I thought as I noticed Drek removed his hand from my pussy and replaced his digits with his tongue. The tongue that had taken control of the demon succubus next to her on this bed she shared with the King. "Oh bloody hell, Drek!" I screamed. My own orgasm was not too far off. Soon enough he was getting aggravated and made his tongue delve deeper into my pussy reaching my G-Spot, causing my pussy to contract violently. "OHHHHHHHH!!!!!" My hips bucked against his face as he continued to lick my pussy. Kestra and I were laying there basking in our afterglow, but not for long. He placed us on top of each other and began thrusting his cock in and out of our pussys, fucking at a forceful pace.
 
he was enjoying fucking both of them on top of each other he growled loud to make his presence known in the castle that if anyone were to touch his 2 lover they would be beheaded he was enjoying the fucking but something was catching his eye over the horizon when he looked out the window of his new castle
 
Kessie and I both gasped when the ravaging of our pussies had ceased. We looked at each other before I rolled off of her to look where Drek had gone. He was standing by the window stark naked looking at something over the horizon. Kessie shrugged looking at me and we both got up, legs wobbly as all hell and made our move over to him. |

"Whatever is wrong, Drek?" Kestra said before she looked out the window with him seeing fire coming up over the hills that lay before the castle. Her gaze deepening and her breathing become more under control. She switched from her sex form back into her armor form. "Is there anything you want me to do, my King?" |

I looked out the window and just chuckled, a whole new demeanor covering my appearance. I wrapped myself in a green silk robe and placed my hand around his arm, "Well, we knew this was bound to happen. But what makes Demons happier than anything?" I gave him a deep kiss, Kestra's pussy juices still fresh on my lips. "Well, running through fire of course, chopping off enemies heads." I smiled seductively. "You go handle it with Kestra. I will hold down the throne here while you're gone."

Robe look : http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/8d/cc/58/8dcc585e6e861e021728a9def6415cae.jpg
 
he said no kestra will stay here to protect while i go behead some humans till i get back don't have too much fun ok my queen kestra u will stay here and protect the queen see to every need she wants make sure she is happy but also keep her satisfied if u know what i mean he gave her a wink so i am off he opened up the window and jumped through making his way to the ground he called for his soldiers follow me my fellow demons we are going to behead some humans i know some of you love the taste of human flesh so go crazy but if u see a woman warrior leave them unharmed knock them out so i can collect them later he smirked knowing he would have a use for female warriors down the line
 
I just rolled my eyes at his comment which made him give me a glare. Kestra didn't seem too happy with the idea of having to keep out of the battlefield. Drek turned to leave out the window his armor attaching to him as he made his way down. "Oh my king, I shall make it all worth her time.." I thought to myself. I swayed my hips heading towards the bathroom, looking back at Kestra, knowing all too well that she had heard my thoughts, due to the blushing of her skin. |

"As you wish, my King," Kestra said bowing her head in respect to him. "I will do everything in my power to keep her 'satisfied'." Kessie turned to look at this queen that she was now stuck with babysitting. Hearing the woman's thoughts caused her own pussy quiver in need. They had been left hanging on the edge of another orgasm. So this would turn out to be an eventful evening. "I will show this whore queen what it's liked to be given an orgasm by a succubus and not by an incubus Demon King." She gave a quick grin before snapping her fingers switching back into her sex form, following Alyssa into the bathing chamber. |

I turned on the water heating it up to the right temperature. The tub was big enough for two, but considering it was Kessie she was going to be enjoying instead of Drek, this was going to be a very eventful night. I dropped the robe and poured some Essence of King Root, a special mixture made for inducing sexual urges and desires, into the water and slipped in, my face grimacing before easing up as I felt the hot water against my skin. I began draping myself in water using a small dipper to pour it over my toned body. I looked up as I saw Kessie coming into the bathing chamber. I spoke seductively saying, "Come join the queen in her tub, Miss." I moved my arm up over my breast sliding my hand down to the nipple, pinching it slightly, causing my body to flinch slightly. |

"Yes, milady. As you wish." Kestra said slipping beneath the water, the level of it causing her own breasts to bob up and down in the tub. She leaned back against the edge of the huge basin they were in and her succubus tail flicked under the water finding it's way to Alyssa's pussy. She moved her own hand down to her pussy, flicking her pleasure nub with her thumbnail. Soon both of them were gasping in the tub, their moans filling the bathroom. This was truly to be a night to remember for them both.
 
Back
Top