Looking for an old gay story!?

TermsofLove

Virgin
Joined
May 15, 2014
Posts
1
I'm close to desperation now as I've searched everywhere I can to find an old gay romance story I read. It was amazingly written, literate, long, the works. Not one of those short grammatical train wrecks. It was a two part story, and it featured a very alluring aged man, whose name is possibly Walter? But the main character would have referred to him as sir, or Lord. I don't remember perfectly though. The main character was called Fox, I don't remember his real name, but I believe they mentioned it. So this story is set back in sort of a medieval time, a castle, a king, horses, the likes. Now I'll delve into the plot, and be as specific as I possibly can be, in hopes of someone remembering this perfect piece of literature. But I'd like to first add that I'm not entirely sure the story was posted on Literotica. It was at least 2-3 years back when I read it, and at the time I wasn't all that familiar with this website. But the reason I believe it was indeed posted on Literotica, was the fact that I believe I came upon the story when I was looking through winners of some writing contest. I know for a fact it was a contest for erotic literature because I remember Googling something cheesy and pornographic like, "Gay porn stories." Anyways, I'm getting far to detailed, and off track, if you've lasted this long through my ramblings, good for you, thank you very much, and read below for the actual plot!

Alright, so all I really remember from the beginning of the story was the main character Fox being sold(to be a servant/slave, I don't really remember the details.) I remember a scene were he made eye contact with the second main character(and future lover.) Now, I'm not 100 percent on the second character's name, but I'm going to call him Walter for the sake of not having to repeat 'the second character' more than I already have. So Fox and Walter make eye contact as Fox is being sold, Fox is very attractive and young it's a mutually special experience for the both of them, blah blah blah, let's get on with this. Walter buys Fox, now let's skip ahead to some more big details I remember. Okay, so Walter is in good with the King, don't remember much about their relationship though. Oh, one thing I remember about the king, he has a wife, but he's gay. So anyways, Walter is in good with the king, you'd expect him to live in a highly populated uptight area, but he doesn't. He chooses to live in a nice house that's far away from all those people. So more important details, Fox sleeps with Walter, Fox also has good handwriting and writes Walter's letters for him. At the end of the day, Fox is supposed to tell Walter everything he did wrong, and tell him how many lashes he gets with a belt. There is a maid/servant/something or another, who spoils Fox. There is a very skilled, female... soldier? Or something that works for Walter who is also very fond of Fox. There is some dude who wants to get his hands on Fox, and some more important things happen with them that I don't really remember. But I do remember that eventually Walter and Fox are in the castle, there are some secret passageways that have been long forgotten in the castle that they use to escape or something like that. Eventually in the end, there's a silent turmoil where Fox is going to gain his freedom, but they are both secretly afraid that if he gains his freedom the other person will no long desire their company. But in the end he gets his freedom and they live happily ever after.


I'm going to pretend that wasn't overly long and terribly written, please someone, I'm dying to find this story. It's not just the fact that I'd love to read it again, but also the fact that I was thinking about it and am extremely pissed off at myself for not remembering the title.

If it turns out this was not a Literotica story, I sincerely hope that someone will at least remember it from another site, and help me end this god forsaken search!

Thank you, and goodbye.​
 
Back
Top