Help find story Cheating story girlfriend and boyfriend dad

neogoblin

Virgin
I am looking for a story were a girl has sex wither boyfriend father after he gets complete drunk and the father drivers them home. Then they end up having sex with the father mocking his son who is passed out drunk, they have sex right over the top of him at one point. I think it may have been part of set, but not linked as a actual series . Any help.

I have a story that sounds like that: Sophie's Last Night Out. See if that is the one you were thinking of.

I am looking for a story were a girl has sex wither boyfriend father after he gets complete drunk and the father drivers them home. Then they end up having sex with the father mocking his son who is passed out drunk, they have sex right over the top of him at one point. I think it may have been part of set, but not linked as a actual series . Any help.

Put your request in lovecraft's thread for finding stories -not here. Stories Feedback is just that. Comment on posted stories.

Oh look who's telling posters what they can and can't do now. :D

The question was posed four months before there was an LC thread on this (duh), and why would someone respond to a question on a different thread than the question was posted to (duh)?

Back