GLBT Daily Vibe II

Hurray for spring-like days and summer frocks. I am so relieved to be out of four layers of clothing and feeling some fresh air round my legs ( Wooo ) but it'll prob be back to cold next week… Loving those purple crocuses in the sun

Music: really into London Grammar right now
Wearing: mock antique blouse with pearly buttons, black skirt, boots
Mood: Spring!

Hello vibers:rose:

well all this non stop excitement, finally took its toll:(
Ended up very ill, with chest infection, kidney infection and a bout of rheumatic fever all at once, and landed me on a antibiotic drip in hospital. Have had to put most of March aside to recover which sucks, but too ill to really have the energy to do anything. Im not going to whinge its my own fault. :rose::rose:

Heres a pic of me arriving at the last show before my body decided it needed a break, looking at this cheers me up, I actually don't feel too old or fat for once.

Hope your all doing better than me :kiss::kiss:

music: Hole - Live Through This

wearing: red satin pajamas

mood: wishing I felt better

Attachments

• nis2.jpg
    nis2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Oh Silky!!!! Grrr! Poor you :kiss:
Gotta dash but do you have a vase for these?
PRODUCT_9bd1cfd4-5d3e-4915-8001-10a261ede917.jpg

Just had time to look at that pic - Wow!! :) :kiss:

Sorry it's only cyber flowers but I'll send you less-cyber-more-mystic healing healing thoughts <<hugs>>
Please take of yourself xx

Hello vibers:rose:

well all this non stop excitement, finally took its toll:(
Ended up very ill, with chest infection, kidney infection and a bout of rheumatic fever all at once, and landed me on a antibiotic drip in hospital. Have had to put most of March aside to recover which sucks, but too ill to really have the energy to do anything. Im not going to whinge its my own fault. :rose::rose:

Heres a pic of me arriving at the last show before my body decided it needed a break, looking at this cheers me up, I actually don't feel too old or fat for once.

Hope your all doing better than me :kiss::kiss:

music: Hole - Live Through This

wearing: red satin pajamas

mood: wishing I felt better
Judging from the picture, it must have been a hell of a show. I don't like to hear of anyone having to spend time in a hospital. Hope you feel better!

Oh and to answer the question...

Music: Jimmy Buffet -Son of a Son of a Sailor

Wearing: shorts and a t-shirt

Mood: relaxed

Just had time to look at that pic - Wow!! :) :kiss:

Sorry it's only cyber flowers but I'll send you less-cyber-more-mystic healing healing thoughts <<hugs>>
Please take of yourself xx

I am not sure about Wow, more WTF, but thankyou :eek:

Mystic healing thoughts very welcome, its taking so long to recover, and doing nothing is driving me nuts. I did today get a preview of a rough edit of the music video I did a few weeks ago, looking forward to it being finalised and being released. The girls I choreographed look excellent, the group of MTF, who agreed to participate and I also choreographed, do themselves proud, and its great to see them all integrated, no deal is made at all of them being MTF, all the girls in the vid are treated the same, which was important to me. The band are very happy with it all so big smiles all round.:rose:

Diver469 - its always a hell of a show, great fun too, and thankyou for your get well wishes:rose:

music: The Libertines - Music when the lights go out

wearing: vintage white satin long gown

mood: weak and weary

After almost 8 years, my divorce is now final (the marriage itself was 11 years). :nana:

On the down side, I am now on a diet of reduced mortal sin - since I can no longer commit adultery, sex is now just plain ol' fornication. I'll have to try and sneak some sodomy in there somewhere... :D

Music: whatever's on my iPod (Evanescence's 'Good Enough', at the moment)

Wearing: track pants & a shirt (boring)

Mood: tired (the supersized coffee will take care of that)

After almost 8 years, my divorce is now final (the marriage itself was 11 years). :nana:

On the down side, I am now on a diet of reduced mortal sin - since I can no longer commit adultery, sex is now just plain ol' fornication. I'll have to try and sneak some sodomy in there somewhere... :D

Music: whatever's on my iPod (Evanescence's 'Good Enough', at the moment)

Wearing: track pants & a shirt (boring)

Mood: tired (the supersized coffee will take care of that)
Congrats - you're now free to get on with your life.
For what it's worth Haurni, I think I might like to do some sinning with you. I could make it feel sinful ;)
I'm sure there will a queue at your door soon enough :kiss:
http://youtu.be/BZqRL7nJB48

Congrats - you're now free to get on with your life.
For what it's worth Haurni, I think I might like to do some sinning with you. I could make it feel sinful ;)
I'm sure there will a queue at your door soon enough :kiss:
http://youtu.be/BZqRL7nJB48
I've been getting on with it for the last four years (and thanks to Lit for being part of that), but, yeah, it's definitely a milestone (and no longer a millstone :) ).

Do look me up if you're ever on this side of the pond, SG. It would be a pleasure to sin with you, I have no doubt ;) :kiss:

Haurni, freedom is worth the wait, glad you have yours and your off having escapades:rose:

Have slept most of the day, still feel tired and weak, theres never a sexy nurse around to mop your brow when you need one :(

music: Ezio- Adam & The Snake

mood: yukky

wearing: black satin pjs

What I should be doing: writing any of my many essays.
What I am doing: writing the next part of At Last.
What I regret: nothing.

Last edited:
Hope you feeling better Naughty. If I come across that sexy nurse you were wanting I'll send him/her your way.

White house petition

Legally Recognize Non-Binary Genders

Legal documents in the United States only recognize "male" and "female" as genders, leaving anyone who does not identify as one of these two genders with no option. Australia and New Zealand both allow an X in place of an M or an F on passports for this purpose and the UK recognizes 'Mx' (pronounced as Mix or sometimes Mux) as a gender-neutral title.

This petition asks the Obama Administration to legally recognize genders outside of the male-female binary (such as agender, pangender, genderfluid, and others) and provide an option for these genders on all legal documents and records.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legally-recognize-non-binary-genders/j5KvDVvh

You need the choice too

Legally Recognize Non-Binary Genders

Legal documents in the United States only recognize "male" and "female" as genders, leaving anyone who does not identify as one of these two genders with no option. Australia and New Zealand both allow an X in place of an M or an F on passports for this purpose and the UK recognizes 'Mx' (pronounced as Mix or sometimes Mux) as a gender-neutral title.

This petition asks the Obama Administration to legally recognize genders outside of the male-female binary (such as agender, pangender, genderfluid, and others) and provide an option for these genders on all legal documents and records.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legally-recognize-non-binary-genders/j5KvDVvh

You need the choice too

Done. (Yay, I can still sign stuff like that.)

In other news, finished my immigration medical. I'm now through first stage approval. Finally. Soooo close.

Done. (Yay, I can still sign stuff like that.)

In other news, finished my immigration medical. I'm now through first stage approval. Finally. Soooo close.
Hi Diz. Glad you're seeing some progress with your application. If you don't get into Canada you can both come live with me :)

Now Silky gone a bit quiet... Please pop your head round the door and let us know how you're doing sweetie? :rose:

tumblr_n342ilDkrN1r83d7lo9_1280.png

Blurting this here because I know on the PG Blurt thread I'll be told I'm hysterical

So today was 'one of those days' - one of those days when you just gotta love the human race. It was no big deal really - I can say that now because I'm home safe, but public transport sucks.

It was a lovely day so I wore a dress and leggings in celebration at Uni. Normally I'll wear a scarf to hide what testosterone did to my neck, but I forgot it and a guy clocked me on the bus: credit to him for noticing because they're usually too busy looking at your tits. So he sat opposite me on the aisle, facing me, not forward. I pretended not to notice but he was just being so creepy. "So you're a bloke then are you?" was his opening line, followed by "Hey, don't ignore me bitch." Which was kinda weird, like he needed to sort out his phobias - either I was a bitch or a bloke. Anyway… as usual, no one bothered to intervene because if a guy intervenes he gets called a queer. So I got off at the next stop and was grateful he didn't follow me, but every eye on that bus was watching me like I was the freak, not the asshole sitting with them.

So if I get shitty with CDs that just dress behind closed doors as a fetish ( all nice and safe ) and if I get shitty with trans-chasers because they just want a walking toy to satisfy their no-homo fetish, then too bad. You have no fucking idea. You have no idea how frightening that is - not just being a woman being abused on a bus, but a trans woman because, IRL, we rarely have anyone we can turn to or anywhere we can run for help. We're sometimes not even allowed in a women's toilet for chrissakes.
Not very sexy is it?

Worst bit? Being so angry. Being angry at myself for getting on a bus in the middle of the day by myself - like how 'stupid' is that?! Angry for forgetting my scarf. Angry for being so stupid to think I don't need to hide my Adam's apple ( it seriously isn't big ). Angry that I'm frightened to go out again. After all that anger I don't have much left for the asshole because ( here's the killer ) I know that he's probably right and angry at myself for thinking that. I was stupid.

Sorry for the blurt - stuff like this has happened before - I don't usually mention it, but maybe I should?

Sorry to hear that, Jane. A high-school friend of mine, unfortunately deceased for many years, would never have tolerated that rude and boorish behaviour towards a CD. He'd always give a good talking-to to such bigots on public transit, and sometimes ended up in fights over it. I joined him in such a fight once, and did learn his lesson against intolerance. There needs be more like him.

Thanks Tio. You can't keep a girl like me down for long and I'll bounce right back - you've got to. Sorry for the need to vent here but it's not always possible to do that IRL and just getting it 'out there' helps.
I'm sure you and your friend would have helped a trans woman too!

Also this
tumblr_n1hebhRBtO1ql3jtzo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
So today was 'one of those days' - one of those days when you just gotta love the human race. It was no big deal really - I can say that now because I'm home safe, but public transport sucks.

It was a lovely day so I wore a dress and leggings in celebration at Uni. Normally I'll wear a scarf to hide what testosterone did to my neck, but I forgot it and a guy clocked me on the bus: credit to him for noticing because they're usually too busy looking at your tits. So he sat opposite me on the aisle, facing me, not forward. I pretended not to notice but he was just being so creepy. "So you're a bloke then are you?" was his opening line, followed by "Hey, don't ignore me bitch." Which was kinda weird, like he needed to sort out his phobias - either I was a bitch or a bloke. Anyway… as usual, no one bothered to intervene because if a guy intervenes he gets called a queer. So I got off at the next stop and was grateful he didn't follow me, but every eye on that bus was watching me like I was the freak, not the asshole sitting with them.

So if I get shitty with CDs that just dress behind closed doors as a fetish ( all nice and safe ) and if I get shitty with trans-chasers because they just want a walking toy to satisfy their no-homo fetish, then too bad. You have no fucking idea. You have no idea how frightening that is - not just being a woman being abused on a bus, but a trans woman because, IRL, we rarely have anyone we can turn to or anywhere we can run for help. We're sometimes not even allowed in a women's toilet for chrissakes.
Not very sexy is it?

Worst bit? Being so angry. Being angry at myself for getting on a bus in the middle of the day by myself - like how 'stupid' is that?! Angry for forgetting my scarf. Angry for being so stupid to think I don't need to hide my Adam's apple ( it seriously isn't big ). Angry that I'm frightened to go out again. After all that anger I don't have much left for the asshole because ( here's the killer ) I know that he's probably right and angry at myself for thinking that. I was stupid.

Sorry for the blurt - stuff like this has happened before - I don't usually mention it, but maybe I should?

Hi Sticky, I get the same trouble occasionally, if they get too aggressive, I just ask them if they know how much damage an 8" stiletto heel will do to their head, they tend to shut up. Remember those abusing you are committing a hate crime, if you can capture some of it on your phone, report it to the police, the only way these assholes will learn is the hard way. Don't change what you do or where you do it, don't blame your self either. This is their issue not yours. Sending you lots of love :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Well after 6 weeks of antibiotics I appear to have got rid of the nasties, but feel really weak, and struggling to regain my energy levels. Really fed up at the moment.:(

Music: Exteme - Decadence Dance

mood: fed up and annoyed with myself

wearing: Black satin shorts and cami:rose:

Evening Vibers:kiss: feeling so much better and positive today, and have felt creative and full of ideas.:rose:

mood: ready to get back out there

music: Marilyn Manson - Anti Christ Superstar

wearing: red glitter corset, red sequin highcut shorts, tan suspender tights, red glitter pleaser platform heels and an auburn beehive wig. :heart:

Back