Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 07-17-2014, 07:09 AM   #2326
paul466
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justfantasies View Post
I just had the opportunity to be the other guy . . . That is I got to fuck my friend's wife while watched.

She really let herself go and came at least twice. At the same she kept smiling up at him and saying things like "I can't believe what a slut I am."
Nice ......that turned me on !!

Old 07-17-2014, 07:23 AM   #2327
bill3901
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul466 View Post
Nice ......that turned me on !!
me too, I love my wife telling me how big a whore she is...

Old 07-17-2014, 07:32 AM   #2328
Justfantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill3901 View Post
me too, I love my wife telling me how big a whore she is...
My experience is that most wives are sluts if their husbands give them a chance

Old 07-17-2014, 08:56 AM   #2329
Pervertedhub

Quote:
I gave my wife the chance, and we played like that for a few years and I loved it. Too bad she didn't love it as much as me. Only been with me the last 4 years.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:34 AM   #2330
sterculius
Literotica Guru

One of my biggest fantasy turn-ons is imagining my wife on her knees energetically and enthusiastically sucking on another man's huge cock. In my imagination she is masturbating herself while moaning and slobbering on the big cock that she's desperately forcing down her throat as deep as possible. When he orgasms, filling her with his cum, she climaxes herself while swallowing his delicious semen. I know that she's enjoying herself because this is my own favorite activity.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:51 AM   #2331
KinkyGAGuy
Experienced

Quote:
I have to agree with this, and she will fuck your brains out, especially if you treat them like nothing more than a piece of meat.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:55 AM   #2332
tasteyourthighs
Really Experienced

We talked..

Separated from my sexy wife...oh well.

My girlfriend is open to things after we discuss what she wants and how we can go about it. We have enjoyed the fun erotic dates we planned out and was truly a sexy sight to see.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:50 PM   #2333
AshleyBeckem
Experienced

Sharing is caring! Good question, wonder what % of men really want to watch? This leads to ask the question, the % of wives that want to watch their husband with a woman?

Now for the MFM, do you want the other man to be thicker? Longer? last longer?

What about seduction and foreplay?

Old 07-17-2014, 08:30 PM   #2334
erin_t72
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
One of my biggest fantasy turn-ons is imagining my wife on her knees energetically and enthusiastically sucking on another man's huge cock. In my imagination she is masturbating herself while moaning and slobbering on the big cock that she's desperately forcing down her throat as deep as possible. When he orgasms, filling her with his cum, she climaxes herself while swallowing his delicious semen. I know that she's enjoying herself because this is my own favorite activity.
such a hot fantasy. I don't think i could really do it, but I have rubbed many a time to the thought. Maybe my husband is in another room watching, the man i am with thinks we are sneaking behind his back... Soo hot!

Old 07-17-2014, 10:51 PM   #2335
Nicebignips
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyBeckem View Post
Sharing is caring! Good question, wonder what % of men really want to watch? This leads to ask the question, the % of wives that want to watch their husband with a woman?

All I know is, I wish my man would let me have a toy. Maybe when hell freezes over.

Old 07-18-2014, 04:22 AM   #2336
magicalmoments

Well... for all of you fantasizing about this, let me assure you the reality far and exceeds any expectations you might have.

I can only encourage you to discuss your fantasies fully with your partners and do what you can to encourage them to make the fantasy a reality.

Old 07-18-2014, 06:36 AM   #2337
KinkyGAGuy
Experienced

In my experience (being the other guy). I have seen the husbands really turned on by it, and have seen then looking like the wanr to be sick. Had onw guy once threaten me to get out of their house, after we all had a long conversation about his wife needing this scenario to happen.

Most have enjoyed the experience, the humilated cuckolds especially. The scenario i most enjoy and am most comfortable with is the submissive husband / cuckold scenario.

I also want to ad this. Guys, if you are planning this with your wives or girfriends, keep yourself aroused through the entirety of the scenario. Don't cum before the other guy does. Especially if you have jealousy issues. As most men , they are dirty dogs when we are horny, and completely different afterwards. As with the guy that threatened me, he was all into it , he was jacking off feverishly as i was dicking his wife. He shot is load and became jealous.

Ladies, make sure he is aroused before hand, and during. Don't let him cum, if you see him losing his erection, arouse him.

Last edited by KinkyGAGuy : 07-18-2014 at 06:48 AM.

Old 07-18-2014, 08:09 AM   #2338
sea7688
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicebignips View Post
All I know is, I wish my man would let me have a toy. Maybe when hell freezes over.
ask him to use the toy on you. that was my in for my wife. telling her i wanted to use them on her

Old 07-19-2014, 09:46 PM   #2339
Biwife_hubby
Experienced

I had a dream that I came home and saw clothes scattered from t be living room dow n the hallway. As I followed then I looked through by he partially opened door.and saw my wife on he knees sucking off another guy. I stood there watching them until he bent her over and shoved his dick into her from behind. At that point she saw me in the mirror, smiled and demanded that I take my clothes off and join them.

Old 07-19-2014, 09:52 PM   #2340
derek00003
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biwife_hubby View Post
I had a dream that I came home and saw clothes scattered from t be living room dow n the hallway. As I followed then I looked through by he partially opened door.and saw my wife on he knees sucking off another guy. I stood there watching them until he bent her over and shoved his dick into her from behind. At that point she saw me in the mirror, smiled and demanded that I take my clothes off and join them.
this is extremely hot!

I have fantasies like this myself. I love the idea of other guys getting turned on by my wife...and so much more

Old 07-19-2014, 11:20 PM   #2341
marriedpervs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
So, did you move in behind her, your very hard cock already seeping some pre-cum, and then, just as she was orgasming and sucking the big cock, push yours into her from behind and fuck her through her orgasm??????

Read my XXX STORIES here on LITEROTICA

Old 07-19-2014, 11:32 PM   #2342
jonpatato
Really Experienced

No. It would not be on my thing to do list.

Old 07-20-2014, 04:26 AM   #2343
MarkBC
Virgin

Watching

With the right guy yes I would watch. Haven't done this yet though. Have experienced her meeting the guy then coming home and then she continues with me. That's been fun.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:18 PM   #2344
WLF
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyBeckem View Post

I'd love to watch or join in.. if only my girlfriend was willing.

for MFM I'd like what I always want for her.. someone who turns her on like crazy.. someone who she loves to fuck. It is a big turn on to think of her enjoying a much larger cock though.. who fucks her longer too.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:27 PM   #2345
bill3901
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLF View Post
I'd love to watch or join in.. if only my girlfriend was willing.

for MFM I'd like what I always want for her.. someone who turns her on like crazy.. someone who she loves to fuck. It is a big turn on to think of her enjoying a much larger cock though.. who fucks her longer too.

need a like button on here...

Old 07-22-2014, 06:29 AM   #2346
heyitsthatguy77
Experienced

I have been the husband and have been the other guy and both were fun. It does sound weird and it is not for everyone but seeing and being involved in a mfm with my wife and seeing her suck his cock and the 2 of us taking turns fucking her was hot as hell. Been a long time since we have played around, maybe we are due again.

Old 07-22-2014, 08:33 AM   #2347
Anomaly1964
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill3901 View Post
need a like button on here...
Yes, this site REALLY needs a LIKE button!

Old 07-22-2014, 08:56 AM   #2348
bill3901
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly1964 View Post
Yes, this site REALLY needs a LIKE button!
or better yet how about a "makes me horny" button