Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the moving day! I'm off to airport in a couple of hours and hope that my airline points will cover most of my excess baggage weight...

In this case I was missing information. Once he filled in the blanks, I could see things his way better. Then I felt guilty for making such a fuss. :eek:

I think why we work so well is that he really loves to spoil me, and I live to spoil him. He also is just so carefree. It's just like it's not worth it to worry about anything to him.

Prolly helps that I'm so hard on myself too. :eek:

But yup, all is right with the world again. :cattail::heart:

Good to hear things are back to normal. :)

i am happy to hear that things are better for most of us.

i am not sure when i will see Sir, but things have been getting better. Which makes me happy too...even with the occasional bump in the road.

Thank you everyone in this thread...it helps me to read your stories too.

Maybe...

Things might just be working out where I won't fit in this thread any more. Not going to say much so as not to jinx it. But I got my fingers crossed. :cattail:

Last night i had to really trust Sir and tell Him something i did not really want to. But i have made a commitment to me and to Him to do just that...and the heck of it was that once i got it down, it felt some better.

i just pushed "send" before i could not tell Him.

And it's not anything i did, etc...it's just something that He needed to know in order to help me. But i still didn't like writing it.

But...trust is the good, the bad, and the ugly, right?

Last night i had to really trust Sir and tell Him something i did not really want to. But i have made a commitment to me and to Him to do just that...and the heck of it was that once i got it down, it felt some better.

i just pushed "send" before i could not tell Him.

And it's not anything i did, etc...it's just something that He needed to know in order to help me. But i still didn't like writing it.

But...trust is the good, the bad, and the ugly, right?

*hugs*
I remember when I had to send a message to my Sir. It was about some things He needed to know and I was terrified He would not want me anymore. He was so caring and so good to me about it. We promised to be honest with one another, and we have been. Even when it isn't easy. I felt I had to tell Him something the other day. It was making me feel so bad about myself, so I told Him. He was again...so understanding and good about it. Thanked me for being honest. It's the only way I know to be.

I know it was hard to send that message. You did a good thing though hun. You did.:rose:

*hugs*
I remember when I had to send a message to my Sir. It was about some things He needed to know and I was terrified He would not want me anymore. He was so caring and so good to me about it. We promised to be honest with one another, and we have been. Even when it isn't easy. I felt I had to tell Him something the other day. It was making me feel so bad about myself, so I told Him. He was again...so understanding and good about it. Thanked me for being honest. It's the only way I know to be.

I know it was hard to send that message. You did a good thing though hun. You did.:rose:

Apparently this is going around a lot lately! I had to do just the same thing the other day. There were certain issues that bothered me primarily because I knew he didn't know about them yet. I was so scared that once he knew and saw the whole thing he wouldn't want me at all anymore. So far, only the best had ever come of being completely open and honest with him, so I was. It didn't matter if I was embarrassed, or scared, or anything, but I told him everything. The situation, how I felt about it, and my fears about it and how he would react.

He reacted in a better way than I could have ever expected. He's always very good at listening to the whole story, making sure I'm giving the whole truth (you know how sometimes you think you're telling the whole truth because you can't get to your true feelings on your own), and then telling me his absolute honest thoughts and opinions on it. The truth is what I need from him, and it's what I get. Of course it helps that he's a very kind man to begin with, but when I get favorable reactions like that it only reinforces the "tell the whole truth and leave nothing out" lesson.

Life really is better when the toppy sorts know what we're thinking and feeling instead of trying to deal with it ourselves or flat out hide things.

Life really is better when the toppy sorts know what we're thinking and feeling instead of trying to deal with it ourselves or flat out hide things.

Ain't that the truth! Even though i have yet to receive any kind of response (and patience AIN'T my strong suit) i trust that i will.

And i am glad that i am being obedient and doing as He wishes...by telling Him.

Ain't that the truth! Even though i have yet to receive any kind of response (and patience AIN'T my strong suit) i trust that i will.

And i am glad that i am being obedient and doing as He wishes...by telling Him.

Patience isn't mine AT ALL either. Once I know what I want, I want it right then and there. Waiting for anything is awful, especially a response like that.

At least you can rest assured that YOU did everything you were supposed to.

Patience isn't mine AT ALL either. Once I know what I want, I want it right then and there. Waiting for anything is awful, especially a response like that.

Yes, i did...and the longer it gets, the better i feel about it. i know that when He has the time He needs to devote to this, W/we will talk. i actually am relieved that He knows now, and i have (and didn't before) no fears that He will release me or anything. He just needs to know, and i am not proud of how i feel about it.

Life is good when you take that step and trust your Sir. :)

patience is probably the largest issue Jounar and I have and he's been working to correct.

I have no patience, he sees no need to rush. :rolleyes: You can see the head butting no?

patience is probably the largest issue Jounar and I have and he's been working to correct.

I have no patience, he sees no need to rush. :rolleyes: You can see the head butting no?

Don't you just LOVE those patience exercises? We've been working somewhat, off and on, on mine. Sometimes I get so frustrated with it that it any mention of not getting it right now seems to me more like a curse word than any actual curse word is! I have short term patience, like waiting until a different point in the same day for something, but long term patience is seriously lacking.

Don't you just LOVE those patience exercises? We've been working somewhat, off and on, on mine. Sometimes I get so frustrated with it that it any mention of not getting it right now seems to me more like a curse word than any actual curse word is! I have short term patience, like waiting until a different point in the same day for something, but long term patience is seriously lacking.

I think he sends my christmas gifts a week early just to watch me squirm and try to figure out what they are. I'm also not allowd to ask to open them early! :eek:

That's also why this post poning visits has been such an issue with us too. I think it's the only thing we really fight about. He wants me there, but is happy to wait for the right time, I want to be there NOW! :eek:

That's also why this post poning visits has been such an issue with us too. I think it's the only thing we really fight about. He wants me there, but is happy to wait for the right time, I want to be there NOW! :eek:

i totally understand....i miss Sir so badly...and there hasn't been a response.

i want to be with Him right now...and while i trust that He will talk with me soon when work is not crazy...i am not patient.

Damn, it hurts.

this situation is hardest when I'm upset and there's no one around to curl up with and tell me that everything will be okay. :(

this situation is hardest when I'm upset and there's no one around to curl up with and tell me that everything will be okay. :(

Yup...i'm doing much better, but still...

i have read about submissives in LDRs getting a stuffed bear or something to curl up with. i may just try it myself.

Of course i would want to steal one of Sir's shirts, just for the scent. :D

Yup...i'm doing much better, but still...

i have read about submissives in LDRs getting a stuffed bear or something to curl up with. i may just try it myself.

Of course i would want to steal one of Sir's shirts, just for the scent. :D

I sleep with one of Jounar's shirts over a pillow, but the shirt has long since lost his sent, so it doesn't help as much anymore.

Usually when I'm upset I rub the necklace he gave me, but it's not helping this time. I need to talk to him, but I can't seem to reach him. :(

This is probably just a big deal to me, but it's a big deal to me and I need to know that I'm supported in it. Well, I know I am, but I need to hear it.

I have some choices to make right now and I really want his input and guidence. *sigh*

I sleep with one of Jounar's shirts over a pillow, but the shirt has long since lost his sent, so it doesn't help as much anymore.

Usually when I'm upset I rub the necklace he gave me, but it's not helping this time. I need to talk to him, but I can't seem to reach him. :(

This is probably just a big deal to me, but it's a big deal to me and I need to know that I'm supported in it. Well, I know I am, but I need to hear it.

I have some choices to make right now and I really want his input and guidence. *sigh*

Smell is such a powerful bonding sense. And it definitely does help to have something to transfer the need for cuddling or hugging onto. I have a bear that I've had for a good while that keeps me company in bed, and when I really, really need to feel held I hug him tight.

Hearing his support will make all the difference. Just being able to tell him everything about the situation, have it out there, and him expressing his confidence in you will help.

Isn't that what the Domly ones are here for? To tell us what to do and how to do it? ;)

Hope you get to talk to him soon! Let us know how it goes. :)

he left some offliners today but i still haven't gotten to talk to him. I really need him. things just went from bad to worse and I have some major decitions to make. I doubt I'm coming through this with out a pay cut. this whole situation sucks and not being able to lean on him right now is just making it worse.

btw, mead minus glass. excuse my typing if it's worse than usual

You guys are so, so very helpful. At least I know I'm not all alone, in being so miserable. I really wish that there was just some sort of teleporter that I could buy, on eBay. It would make things easier!

Ugh. How does one get past feeling this mixed? I'm in the best mood of my life, on one hand. So, so very happy to have found him. On the other, I'm completely miserable this week, since I don't get to spend nearly as much time talking to him. I really wish AT&T didn't lie when they said, "reach out and touch someone." Stupid commercials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back