Incest stories

Father/Daughter or Uncle/niece. With brother/sister I like the sister older.
 
More ideas please! Going great!

Lots of great ideas here! I see most people like mom-son and someone brought up uncle-niece and panty play, which all sound great to me.

I think it's even more exciting when it involves more than two family members, like twin brothers and sister, dad and sons with daughter.

What do you guys think about twins? And older sister and younger brother vs. younger sister/older brother?

Looking forward to more ideas!
 
Always has and always will be Daddy/Daughter.
Its the hottest sexiest thing in the world
LOL
 
Incest is one of the most popular categories of literotica. The idea of keeping it in a family is a real turn on. I would like to ask what type of incestuous stories you guys like most:

1. sister-brother
2. dad-daughter
3. mom-son
4. first cousins
5. step father-daughter
6. half brother-sister
7. adopted sons or daughters
8. grandson
9. grandma
10. twins

11. Or ANYTHING you can think of!!
playing with mommy and her daughter
 
Incest is one of the most popular categories of literotica. The idea of keeping it in a family is a real turn on. I would like to ask what type of incestuous stories you guys like most:

1. sister-brother
2. dad-daughter
3. mom-son
4. first cousins
5. step father-daughter
6. half brother-sister
7. adopted sons or daughters
8. grandson
9. grandma
10. twins

11. Or ANYTHING you can think of!!

I have some very sexy nieces, now all in their 20s, so my first choice is uncle/niece incest, but I find that a lot of the brother/sister stories also get me going.
 
stepmother"s panties""

My stepmother is 69 and Im 43 and I still use her panties and bra for my pleasure...She knows about my pleasure but never says a word..I wonder if it turns her on knowing Im sniffing and stroking and then painting with my load...Hummmmm
 
I have a theory about incest, and it makes sense IRL.

For many women their sons are a natural default setting if things go bad IRL. If the self image and self esteem are bad, if daddy runs off with a cutie, whatever, momma can rely on support from the men who wont desert her, her sons.

I like to play with incest ideas. I wrote a novella about a powerful pol with an asshole son. Sonny picks up a girl from college and knocks her up; momma goes after the girl and eventually murders her...cus the girl is pregnant and competing with momma for sonnys luv. The switch is, the girl is a child momma had and put up for adoption back in college.
 
I think mother/son is hot, brother sister stories can be good. Its not incest but I also like neighbor lady and young guy next door.
 
I have a theory about incest, and it makes sense IRL.

For many women their sons are a natural default setting if things go bad IRL. If the self image and self esteem are bad, if daddy runs off with a cutie, whatever, momma can rely on support from the men who wont desert her, her sons.

Interesting theory. I can't say I fully understand incest or its appeal as fiction. But your observation fits my own concept for the story I wrote in that area. It was based on my two starting assumptions, the "mother" had need for and sought more of a relationship with the "son" and the "son" was lured by the attractiveness of the "mother." That was the motivations lurking behind their actions in my mind as I wrote.
 
Mother/son for me too. Preferably something a bit more romantic. I do like the idea of someone simultaneously being a mother and a girlfriend.

(I'm not sure why pregnancy seems to become a theme so much though. I kinda wish it wouldn't)
 
Mother/son for me too. Preferably something a bit more romantic. I do like the idea of someone simultaneously being a mother and a girlfriend.

(I'm not sure why pregnancy seems to become a theme so much though. I kinda wish it wouldn't)

I'm not sure about the pregnancy theme either, but there's a whole segment of the readership that gets off on it. If you look through the comments on incest stories you keep seeing variations on the question, "When are you going to get her pregnant?"
 
Interesting theory. I can't say I fully understand incest or its appeal as fiction. But your observation fits my own concept for the story I wrote in that area. It was based on my two starting assumptions, the "mother" had need for and sought more of a relationship with the "son" and the "son" was lured by the attractiveness of the "mother." That was the motivations lurking behind their actions in my mind as I wrote.

Most interactions in life arent vanilla or chocolate, theyre chocolate chip or vanilla swirl. I've had plenty of divine experiences I later wondered, WHAT WAS I THINKING? So I think its important to stay in the moment and do the mental math later. I take the same tack with car repairs or whatever, get it done and balance the checkbook after its done. Like the time I paid $135 for a gotta have book thats printed locally for $20.

I'm doing some incest stories, guy leaves the military, moves in with Ma cuz its convenient, cheap, she's got issues, etc. Then she gets wasted and seduces his schlong. So she no longer needs to troll bars looking for men, and drinks less.

As for the pregnant part. Its the name of the human game, regardless of how you slice it. Her pussy wants to be filled up, inspite of what she thinks about it. Its like how my ass wants all that donut fat, I dont want it but my ass does, and my ass is fat. Being with child is the destination, everyone knows it, especially females. Pregnancy is like depravity, they all dig it, and not one of them will admit to it.

Back in college I took a course in sexual ed. And one class we watched a vid about anal sex. Well, one of the girls shrieked EWWWWWWWWWWWW and her idiot boyfriend says aloud, WTF? YOU LIKED IT FINE LAST NITE!
 
father/daughter

Father/daughter for me...bro/sis actually happened to me so it's hot also...so did father/daughter. Most erotic though? is Mother preparing and presenting daughter to step-father/father for his usage...and mother helping get the daughter ready for her first fuck...sorry to be crude.
 
I wrote a novel-length story about a brother and sister relationship. It just took off into its second "season" where the sister is pregnant with her brother's baby.
I also did a one shot where a man fucked his own daughter, who wore a disguise.
 
As I said, romantic mother/son stuff is good, though something where the son uses some form of hypnosis/mind control on his mom is great too. (I've found those are surprisingly rare, though).
 
Here are the stories I enjoy:
-Mother/Son
-Mother/Son/Aunt
-Big Sister teaching Little Sister
-Aunt/Nephew
-Mother/Son/Daughter

There is a really great Mother/Son/Aunt Mini novel that I read a few years ago that was so great and entertaining. I wish I could find it again.
 
what do i like

sister brother and then mother son is the best for a simple reason and that is because they are the closest to reality, growing up together can lead to so many things and the mother son relation is known to be the strongest. however i have never seen an incest story that i truly call erotic, and for me the closer to reality the more erotic, i am dreaming of finding a story where there is no actual penetration but everything else because this is what incest for me is, playing with the boundaries but never crossing it.
 
Why I like...

Mom - Son
It is taboo - the danger, the risk, the wrongness is exciting - that's what I like about the incest stories.
In mom - son the woman is older therefore there is an implication that she is really in control and "wants it", and therefoe the son is desired which validates him as the man in her life.
It comes closest to real life - I had a mother. When I was a hormonal teen-ager I desired her sexually (especially after I found the nude pics, but that's another story) and I wanked to fantasies of her many many times. That's the whole oedipus thing I guess. Still gets me hard 30 years later... :devil:
 
Back
Top