Best girlfriend cheating stories?

Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Posts
5
I have developed a bit of a fetish for girlfriend cheating stories. I'm trying to find one story that I forgot to bookmark. And my efforts with the Search have been ineffective.

It was a story of a girl and her boyfriend that went out and she met a guy and ended up leaving with him briefly while she sent her boyfriend back to get their coats. In the brief interim, she went outside and had sex with this stranger.

This made quite an impact on me and I've been unable to find it again. Perhaps someone recognizes this plot and can help me locate it or others like it.

I have a minor problem where I have read so many they begin to blur together a bit.

Some of my favorties:

 
Not the specific story you're looking for, but my ONE BLADE OF GRASS features a cheating fiance, a marvelous skank. My (RIGHT) UNDER HIS EYES is told by a cheating GF (later wife). Neither of these are happy stories. I've have plans for cheating GF tales in the future. Stay tuned!
 
I have several. Just search my name and you will find them.

You sir, are one of my favorite authors on this massive site. Thanks a million for your stories! I absolutely look forward to more tales of infidelity with characters still experiencing the real emotional strains that come with it.
 
You sir, are one of my favorite authors on this massive site. Thanks a million for your stories! I absolutely look forward to more tales of infidelity with characters still experiencing the real emotional strains that come with it.

A pleasure, as always. I am doing the best I can - until then, I'll check out these other mentioned; Lit needs more cheating stories.
 
I think my accidental submission to this website (yes it was an accident. Didn't even know I had submitted it) is about a very serious and deep betrayal of trust. Sadly it has one or two spelling errors. I should get around to editing it, but ... well ... It WAS an accidental submission so its not a priority.

It is a very short story that most people avoid because of the emotional impact.

I leave it in your hands. :)


Montanos
 
No suggestions??

Wow, even after all this time NO ONE has any story links of the type discussed in this thread?? That's incredible to me.
 
Lit has, over the last few years - maybe decade, seen less of these stories. Good ones (in my opinion) anyway. Most 'cheating' stories have been filled with 'cuckold' stories instead. I get asked a lot for recommendations and even though I have found a few each month, none are what I would consider good quality or something I would suggest.

I do know, though, that several authors on cheating stories are writing stories, though they also said that they are unsure when they will be posted.
 
Good to see more threads about this ;)

Surprised that you hadn't mentioned some other authors on your list though. Still, the OP may find your favourites list interesting.
 
I tried one but Laurel moved it to NonCon because consequences. I've not felt impelled in that direction since it's not really an eyeball-grabbing theme. A few cheating wife (and husband) tales, sure, but cheating girl (or boy) friends? IMHO those work best set in very stiff & stultified societies. The unfaithful fiancé in a land of rules, etc. But your supposed steady date is screwing around? Feh -- are many more fish in the sea.
 
You are one of the best cheating authors on this site, please write some more!

Lots planned and more ideas every day. The problem I have had for the last three years is time - real life work has required so much time I have not had much free time in three years (yes, believe that or not), and all thwt work means being tired which makes being creative even tougher. (This is also why most of the good cheating authors are not writing at the moment - yes, I have spoken to them)

I am halfway through a new story now - more info on that as it comes - and have started at least three others. I was planning on releasing three at once, but the next few months are work intensive for me so I am focusing as much as I can on the one that is nearest completion.
 
Back
Top