Democrats do not want open borders - stop lying

To give an example- let's say I give ZERO shits about the upcoming election. I can go to my poll, tell them my name, walk into the booth- then pick Bitesize up and say, "Ooooh, pretty buttons. Push some buttons!"

And she could. That would be voter fraud, because she's voting, but she's not registered- in her case because she's too young, which is a thing we used to be super concerned about. But I guarantee nobody at my polling place, nobody in that fire station, will give a single fuck. Because they know me and will just let me do that. I know because I know people who HAVE done this.

This is only an issue because... I don't really know why.

Do yhall honestly not know how voting works?

The polling place has a list of all the registered voters in the area- which you have to be a citizen to be on. Even if you don't have an ID, you have to give them a name. So if you're not on the list, and you come up like, "John Doe", they mark John Doe off the list.

Then when Johnny comes a knockin to vote- his name is already marked off and people are like, "Heeeeeey... wait a minute..."

There aren't EXTRA votes. That's how voter fraud works- like identity fraud. That's why people want ID laws.

If Jhonny never shows up then I'm not getting what the ethical problem is here- and that's the only scenario where this wouldn't be detected. If he doesn't give a shit, then let somebody else take his place who actually wants to vote- who is acting MORE like a citizen.

You're correct. Except that's not really why people want ID laws.

Of course they don't.

They don't want any more Asians or Cubans. All they want is uneducated low-skilled voters for their burgeoning dependent class. They're rather specific they only want to import voters from South of the Border. Because they are bigots they assume that no one in that group is ever going to become successful enough to become a Republican.

It's interesting how worried you are about the handful of Russians interfering with the election but completely confident that 20 million illegal aliens most of whom are dependent upon democrats for their largesse wouldn't possibly tip the balance.

Don't for get that they don't want any more Europeans, Eastern or Western, either. And it's more like 30 million that have illegally crossed the border that they don't want to do anything about. So they don't really want "open" borders, they want "selectively leaky" borders. :)

Don't for get that they don't want any more Europeans, Eastern or Western, either. And it's more like 30 million that have illegally crossed the border that they don't want to do anything about. So they don't really want "open" borders, they want "selectively leaky" borders. :)

You and Q-#### are both lying cunts. Dems do not want open borders nor do illegals vote. Fuck, you guys are getting worse.

They only want unsophisticated people who are used to the kind of oppressive totalitarian government they represent. People like the ignorant Central American Indians being herded up here now.

Do yhall honestly not know how voting works?

The polling place has a list of all the registered voters in the area- which you have to be a citizen to be on. Even if you don't have an ID, you have to give them a name. So if you're not on the list, and you come up like, "John Doe", they mark John Doe off the list.

Then when Johnny comes a knockin to vote- his name is already marked off and people are like, "Heeeeeey... wait a minute..."

There aren't EXTRA votes. That's how voter fraud works- like identity fraud. That's why people want ID laws.

If Jhonny never shows up then I'm not getting what the ethical problem is here- and that's the only scenario where this wouldn't be detected. If he doesn't give a shit, then let somebody else take his place who actually wants to vote- who is acting MORE like a citizen.

Then voter ID should be non-issue !!!!!:D

And according to the rest of the left since there is NEVER any shady anything on their part but still get all in a panic at the suggestion of voter ID.

You and Q-#### are both lying cunts. Dems do not want open borders nor do illegals vote. Fuck, you guys are getting worse.

They are, but it's a testimony to the propaganda arm of Fox and the Republican party that they've somehow managed to dupe nearly 40-50% of the country to believe that "illegal" immigration is THE most pressing issue of the day.

There is a historical precedent here: demonizing Jews (outsiders) worked wonders for Hitler. Now watch the fainting couch crewe here squeal "Godwin! GODWIN!" not realizing this is an absolutely apt comparison

What would be the point of that?

I know this is a TOTALLY foreign concepts to you and most lefties but it's called responsibility and professionalism.

It's their job to do reform....maybe if you started asking them to do some of that instead of making up excuses for them when they fail to do anything, they would start doing their jobs.

The reason why it should be a non-issue is that voter-impersonation fraud is all but non-existent, as you know.

And if that's true then you should have no problem with voter ID :)

But the left isn't calm about it....it scares the ever living shit out of them.

The very mention of some voter controls and they come totally un-fucking glued, we know why.

I agree with the OP.

They do not want "open borders"

They just do not want any obstacles for people coming here to seek a better life.

Even if it is to seek the oppression of work underpaid or the profit of trafficking drugs or their fellow humans.

I agree with the OP.

They just do not want any obstacles for people coming here to seek a better life.

Even if it is to seek the oppression of work underpaid or the profit of trafficking drugs or their fellow humans.

You and Botany can fill a thimble of what you know about what Democrats want.

The Housesquaw and the Flathead are the board's most prominent NotRepublicans. As such, they are both experts at denigrating Democratic positions. But neither of them voted for Trump, nossir.

I agree with the OP.

They'd be happy without any borders whatsoever. They are not traditional Americans. They don't think like them, or act like them. They are the weak link to the future of American success.

Some people think that nations are the greatest threat to human happiness.
Similarly, many of those people think that the states are our greatest threat to human happiness.

After all the Electoral College that let them down should be abolished because it defied the will of the mob...

If only Kansas and Iowa would bow down to California and New York...

They'd be happy without any borders whatsoever. They are not traditional Americans. They don't think like them, or act like them. They are the weak link to the future of American success.

If "traditional Americans" means red-staters, the fewer we have of them the better for the future of American success.

Last edited:

Traditional Americans don't run from ISIS and most certainly don't have a fecal fetish, vettebirther.

Some people think that nations are the greatest threat to human happiness.
Similarly, many of those people think that the states are our greatest threat to human happiness.

After all the Electoral College that let them down should be abolished because it defied the will of the mob...

If only Kansas and Iowa would bow down to California and New York...

They'd also be quite happy if only the liberal urban archipelago were allowed to vote. They'd love to dominate the rest of the nation.

Which is a thimble more than what you've got.

I've demonstrated (D)'s support for open border and all you've got is hot air.

You can't even take a shot at providing an alternative load of bullshit to protect your precious (D)'s stupidity.

If "traditional Americans" means red-staters, the fewer we have of them the better for the future of American success.

Not red-staters.....supporters of tradiational American values.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness......the things you and yours LOATHE with a passion and want to see wiped out, because you're anti-American.

What makes you think the mob is any worse?

History.

The mob is stupid.

Back