Republicans

Since Donald Trump was sworn into office I've heard Republicans proclaim that collusion isn't a crime, fraud isn't a crime, sexual assault isn't a crime, perjury isn't a crime and lying to the FBI isn't a crime.

Once upon a time, didn't the Republican Party claim to be the Party of Law and Order? How did they become the Party of Obstruction and Cover-Ups?
You've heard wrong. Stop reading fake news.
Mark my words: Donald Trump will be reelected in 2020
He is pretty popular.
 
Last edited:
Owner of Texas restaurant chain pulls ‘hundreds of thousands of dollars’ of business out of Maine to protest Collins’ vote

The Press Herald reports that Fugelsang’s declaration has struck a chord with his followers who are following suit, including the owner of a Texas restaurant chain who said he is moving his seafood orders to neighboring New England states.

According to John Tesar, who owns six locations in Texas, with plans to open a seafood restaurant in Laguna Beach, California, he is angry and taking his business elsewhere.

“I am so disappointed and angry at her,” Tesar about the embattled GOP senator. “My intent is not to hurt the fishermen, it’s to have them vote her out of office. The only way to make a difference in this day and age is economically, and on November 6th.”

Tesar confirmed that he will take the “hundreds of thousands of dollars” he spends on Maine seafood – including lobster, fluke, sea urchin and scallops – and move that money to suppliers in other coastal states.

According to lawyer Sandra Lundy, who lives in neighboring Massachusetts, she is not only boycotting the state — she is actively campaigning for others to join her.

Lundy, who practices law in Brookline, said she normally comes to Maines once or twice a year to shop the outlet stores but that is ending due to what she called Collins’ “intellectual and moral dishonesty.”

“I’m not going to set foot in the state of Maine as long as Senator Collins is senator there. I won’t even order from L.L. Bean anymore. I’m just disgusted, she said, before adding, “there’s just one thing that makes people pay attention and that’s money.”

The Wages of Collusion are boycott! :rolleyes:
 
He lied to my face’: Congresswoman demands Jeff Sessions investigate Wilbur Ross for perjury over census lies

Rep. Grace Meng (D-NY) is demanding the Justice Department investigate Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross be investigated for lying to Congress during a hearing that addressed the upcoming U.S. Census.

It was revealed this weekend that former White House aide asked Ross to add a question to the census about the citizenship status of the person answering the question. The idea reportedly came from Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach (R-KS), who’s in a tight race for governor against Sen. Laura Kelly (D-KS).

Don't expect the truth from a Trump-Humper!:)
 
Donald Trump is in full panic mode.

For nearly two years, Trump has had effective immunity from congressional oversight. He could engage in nepotism, cronyism, obstruction of justice, profiteering, sabotaging our alliance with NATO and giving aid and comfort to our Russian enemies, and Congress would never hold him accountable.

Then Election Day happened.

Democrats won three dozen House seats, giving them the majority in the House of Representatives, and putting them in charge of the House Oversight Committee. This gives the Democrats the power to issue subpoenas, interview witnesses, question people under oath, demand copies of Trump’s infamous tax returns, look into money laundering, collusion, obstruction of justice and conflicts of interest by Trump.

Trump warned of a “war-like posture” if the House Democrats engaged in their oversight responsibilities and sought to investigate him.

I’m sorry, a “war-like posture”, as opposed to the friendly, amicable posture that he’s been engaging in so far?

Trump is constantly throwing hate-filled rallies where he incites his supporters into irrational hatred against the Democrats, calling them, “an angry, left-wing mob” and leading his supporters in angry, irrational chants of “LOCK HER UP” against Hillary Clinton.

Does Trump think that calling for the imprisonment of his political opponents, is somehow cooperative or constructive behavior?

I’m sorry, but Trump has been in a “war-like posture” against the Democrats ever since he started promoting the birther conspiracy theory against President Obama. He can’t possibly become anymore war-like than he already is.

My advice to the Democrats is, issue subpoenas, demand documents, and investigate Trump to your heart’s content! You’ve got nothing to lose!
 
Once upon a time, didn't the Republican Party claim to be the Party of Law and Order? How did they become the Party of Obstruction and Cover-Ups?


The leader of the Republican Party is out there saying that comedy shows should be illegal and that an attorney cooperating with law enforcement is a "rat".

Seriously, I never want to hear another word out of Republican about how they're the "law and order" party.
 
The leader of the Republican Party is out there saying that comedy shows should be illegal and that an attorney cooperating with law enforcement is a "rat".

Seriously, I never want to hear another word out of Republican about how they're the "law and order" party.

And the party that nominated a traitor that admitted to committing felonies is what? The poster child for law and order? ROFL
 
Since Donald Trump was sworn into office I've heard Republicans proclaim that collusion isn't a crime, fraud isn't a crime, sexual assault isn't a crime, perjury isn't a crime and lying to the FBI isn't a crime.

Once upon a time, didn't the Republican Party claim to be the Party of Law and Order? How did they become the Party of Obstruction and Cover-Ups?

Now, they're the party of bribes, fraud, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, witness intimidation, tampering with evidence, withholding evidence, defying subpoenas, child abuse, rape, voter suppression, voter intimidation, electoral fraud and getting our Kurdish allies killed.
 
Now, they're the party of bribes, fraud, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, witness intimidation, tampering with evidence, withholding evidence, defying subpoenas, child abuse, rape, voter suppression, voter intimidation, electoral fraud and getting our Kurdish allies killed.
And anti-Dreamer, anti-refugee, anti-asylum-seeker, anti-immigrant-family-unity, anti-health-care, anti-vaxxing, denying evolution, denying climate change, and denying reproductive freedom.
 
Spandex Girl writes (about Republicans): "Now, they're the party of bribes, fraud, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, witness intimidation, tampering with evidence, withholding evidence, defying subpoenas, child abuse, rape, voter suppression, voter intimidation, electoral fraud and getting our Kurdish allies killed."

phrodeau adds: "And anti-Dreamer, anti-refugee, anti-asylum-seeker, anti-immigrant-family-unity, anti-health-care, anti-vaxxing, denying evolution, denying climate change, and denying reproductive freedom."

Much of the above descriptions in these whiney-litanies more accurately describes the modern Democratic Party, specifically the accusations of bribery, fraud, child abuse/infanticide , voter tampering, electoral fraud, being anti-family, & obstruction of justice! Democrats oppose VOTER-ID-LAWS! I mean, WHY would any political party oppose voter-ID-laws unless they were fully prepared to CHEAT?

"Getting our Kurdish allies killed" brings back memories of the anti-war left in the mid-1970's, loudly demanding that we abandon our allies in South Vietnam & Cambodia, after which innocent people were murdered by the millions in that region of the world by the victorious Communists. But TODAY'S Democratic Party is now doing a 180-degree turn and becoming pro-war? Seriously? Is anybody buying that?

Today's Democratic Party denies the science of BIOLOGY, claiming that multiple sexes exist! Democrats today are rabidly PRO-ABORTION, allowing Planned Parenthood to direct them even to endorse legal infanticide! Democrats are demanding OPEN BORDERS, including all kinds of government-freebies given to people entering our nation illegally, including free (U.S. taxpayer-funded) health care & education, in exchange for illegals registering & voting as Democrats! Democrats wants to abandon the capitalist economic system that has created wealth, jobs, & prosperity for the American people, shifting to the exact kind of SOCIALIST economic system that have destroyed once prosperous Venezuela! Democrats are anxious to disarm law-abiding Americans to make it easier for the criminals to control the streets! Democrats support anti-police policies promoted by the #BlackLivesMatters movement and virulently anti-American individuals like Colin Kaepernick, Megan Rapinoe, Jane Fonda, & Jussie Smollett (whom Democrats view as patriots!) Modern liberals despise the U.S. flag and even the Fourth of July, opting to instead celebrate Gay Pride month & fly the rainbow flag! Modern liberal/progressives oppose women's athletics by encouraging boys unable to earn a spot on their own sports-teams to compete instead as GIRLS! And yes, the Democratic Party grows increasingly anti-Christian and PRO-ATHEIST every year, respecting ONLY the Islamic religion! AND THEY WONDER WHY THEY'VE LOST THE AMERICAN HEARTLAND FOREVER?
 
Now, they're the party of bribes, fraud, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, witness intimidation, tampering with evidence, withholding evidence, defying subpoenas, child abuse, rape, voter suppression, voter intimidation, electoral fraud and getting our Kurdish allies killed.

So basically you're claiming the Republicans have all become Democrats.
 
It might be a good idea to start a "Mental Health" thread, because some of you folks are going to need it if Trump is re-elected.

Seriously....mental health is important, folks. More important for some on this board than others....

Agreed it's going to be a long hard job deprogramming members of the Trump Cult .
 
I see that Dumpington can’t find one positive thing to say about Republicans.
 
I see that Dumpington can’t find one positive thing to say about Republicans.

It's like an extreme distillation of the Cult of Reagan, isn't it? For 30 years now, everything the Gipper ever did was a stroke of genius by definition because he did it. I didn't think such a thing could get any more intense - but it has.
 
It's like an extreme distillation of the Cult of Reagan, isn't it? For 30 years now, everything the Gipper ever did was a stroke of genius by definition because he did it. I didn't think such a thing could get any more intense - but it has.

Were you asleep or something from 2008 to 2016? LOL
 
Were you asleep or something from 2008 to 2016? LOL

If you're implying that Democrats worshipped Obama the way Republicans do Reagan, I'd have to wonder if YOU were the one who was asleep for those years. But that is a classic example of Republican projection - they all seem to think we do that, but it's nonsense.
 
I've said this before, on other boards. The US of A has become a society of fear.

Fear of socialism, fear of racism, fear of gun violence, fear of immigrants, ... fear, fear fear ( name it, Americans seem to be afraid).

Since 'fear" controls every aspect of a persons life in the US of A , it is easy to incite fear, to drive the "base" in the direction it needs to go. ( just look at your current political incarnate)

I don't lock my doors at home, even if I am not there, or take my keys from my vehicles, I help out strangers. I don't have a firearm to "protect" myself or my home with.

I have been lambasted by many Americans who say I am taking a risk, acting foolish etc etc.

No what I am doing is living in a society, where we are not afraid. When you take back your fear, your politics will change too, for the better I suspect.
 
Since Donald Trump was sworn into office I've heard Republicans proclaim that collusion isn't a crime, fraud isn't a crime, sexual assault isn't a crime, perjury isn't a crime and lying to the FBI isn't a crime.

Once upon a time, didn't the Republican Party claim to be the Party of Law and Order? How did they become the Party of Obstruction and Cover-Ups?

How? Easy....why should they play the rules if the (D)'s aren't?

I hope the FBI comes out and says "Yup, he did all of it. But we see no reason to press charges." and then nothing happens....he just laughs in your fucking faces.

You deserve it.
 
I've said this before, on other boards. The US of A has become a society of fear.

Fear of socialism

Socialism was behind the murder of well over 100 million people in the 20th century....it should be feared.
 
There's breaking the rules and there's breaking the law. All politicians do both, it's in the nature of the beast, some just balls it out better than others. Generally, in my observation republicans have bigger balls than democrats, although a few dems, AOC for instance, can out balls any 10 republicans all by herself.

Fear arises from fascism, over 100 million deaths down to fascism in the 20th century.
 
Back
Top